Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! (24532 Views)

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens / "You Are Beautiful": A Man Compliments A Female Soldier And This Happened / Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by LuvU2: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:

Kindly read the post again b4 going gaga
Stop this. You re not being logical screaming black or dark is beautiful. Whar is logical and true is that beauty and ugliness can be found in all skin tones.

And the last time i checked all beautiful girls irrespective of their skin have it easy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Admin401:

Missing the point entirely.

"whites dont create thread worshiping their color"
"Prove to him that white also do it"

Changes topic completely almost resorting to ad-hominem.

C'mon mark, this is unlike you.

[b] Even your philosophy tutor would tell you there are always exceptions to rules and the validation of an assertion depends of the percentage or number of times it is true.

"Romanceland girls are dumb". It's true based on the fact that they are more dumb than intelligent girls in this section. The validation is the percentage of dumb girls.

'White women don't create such threads' as a statement is true 'cause they are relatively fewer of such threads across all social platforms.

You claimed being very white, blonde and blue eyes is still the numero uno standard of beauty and I proved you wrong with references to tanning and the offensive reception of terming a white person "too white".

Even you couldn't deny that and you resorted to semantics.

P.S: I take those who have to buttress points with needless memes as jokers. This is an intellectual discourse. If you want to troll with memes then it's an admission that your vocabulary stock is depleted and you're inarticulate. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:

Truly good looking people don't need to be praised on the INTERNET. They are praised everyday. They don't need to PROVE themselves. They don't shout out hey I am beautiful since they already KNOW they are.

Now u r sounding like a child. Looooool like a baby whining look at my dp I am handsome looool. Seriously dude. Gosh knows how I hate such guys. It is so embarrassing like wtf u r man for Christ sake seeking attention like a baby loooool. Such a baby

4 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by mhisbliss(f): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

[b] Even your philosophy tutor would tell you there are always exceptions to rules and the validation of an assertion depends of the percentage or number of times it is true.

"Romanceland girls are dumb". It's true based on the fact that they are more dumb than intelligent girls in this section. The validation is the percentage of dumb girls.

'White women don't create such threads' as a statement is true 'cause they are relatively fewer of such threads across all social platforms.

You claimed being very white, blonde and blue eyes is still the numero uno standard of beauty and I proved you wrong with references to tanning and the offensive reception of terming a white person "too white".

P.S: I take those who have to buttress points with needless memes as jokers. This is an intellectual discourse. If you want to troll with memes then it's an admission that your vocabulary stock is depleted and you're inarticulate. [/b]
am not looking for a a fight and i understand what you are saying but how did this lovely thread become a battlefield
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
LuvU2:
Stop this. You re not being logical screaming black or dark is beautiful. Whar is logical and true is that beauty and ugliness can be found in all skin tones.

And the last time i checked all beautiful girls irrespective of their skin have it easy.

Mama Africa birthed you well on her lush plains of wisdom! cheesy

Truly you suckled her brèasts and she passed on her timeless knowledge onto you.

The second female I've counted on this thread. Truly, when I have my daughters I know their mum wouldn't a colonial slave.

2 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

All this mental garbage and you still missed my point

I'm just going to say it mark. I think you Have a small phallus thats why you try to overcompensate by using big gramma and also try shove your point down everyones throat. (i should have seen this long ago, dunno why it took me this long)

There. I said it.

Now write your usual 100line of mental fuckery that has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion.

Heres another meme for you friend.

14 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
am not looking for a a fight and i understand what you are saying but how did this lovely thread become a battlefield

Topical issues have always been polarizing. From gun-control to rape to fidelity and gender issues.

Rancour is expected and it would continue to rage on. My daughters would debate this in their time, your sons would too.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by AlexCk: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:

This person has done nothing to you. AlexCk sry he has mental issues.

Lol, Don't worry about them jare,

Got no problem with bunch of kids acting almighty on nairaland,

Best way to know mature folks is how they talk/chat, soo we all know they aint that,

3 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

Mama Africa birthed you well on her lush plains of wisdom! cheesy

Truly you suckled her brèasts and she passed on her timeless knowledge onto you.

The second female I've counted on this thread. Truly, when I have my daughters I know their mum wouldn't a colonial slave.
Oh please!!!! undecided
You so highly praised her and that other girl because they typed similar things ta what you said undecided
~~
Luvu2 you misunderstand op ,she is saying the dark skin hues are beautiful in general not necessarily the women/men who bare them

8 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by mhisbliss(f): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
the truth is we don't have to judge beauty by skin color, its all about appreciating yourself and being comfortable in your own skin, they're ugly black people and there are ugly white people, being white doesn't guarantee you're beautiful and being black doesn't guarantee you're beautiful as well, by the way we all have different definitions of beautiful, and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,

I'm black and i wouldn't change my skin color for the world, thats because i appreciate who i am, I'm proud of my complexion and i dont need anyone to confirm that I am beautiful, its called self esteem, no matter how you look you're beautiful in your own way

5 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by mhisbliss(f): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

Topical issues have always been polarizing. From gun-control to rape to fidelity and gender issues.

Rancour is expended and it would continue to rage on. My daughters would debate this in their time, your sons would too.
grin who are you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Yinkey6(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
angry tell them joor, fake people love fake things, proudly black
I Stand with you ladies. Made of black. I like dem Black girls They rock. I like my Girls BBW. (Big Black Women) love you all...

4 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Yinkey6(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Viewing this topic: felixxy (m ), AlexCk , LuvU2 (f), mhisbliss (f), blueskies(f), PROVERBZ (m ), folasayolyn (f), opsylojay (m ), Yuneehk (f), YorubaDemon (m ), iykekelvins , senibo1 , Lawlahdey (f), kola23 , Publo (m ), DJHANDSOME (m ), Yinkey6 (m ), hagmond1 , Raydos (m ), efechris(m ) and 6 guest(s
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by AlexCk: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

Accursed offspring of mutant bonobo chimpanzee!

Intelligent folks who've registered their presence on this thread have stated their case for and against the justification for creating of the thread and the central idea therein.

You, shamelessly, have done nothing more than asslick an anonymous girl with battle a low self-esteem which is testament to the fact that you are dumber than a horse-shoe nail.

I'm here for the intellectual stimulation provided by threads about topical social issues and not seeking to stick my head in anyone's natural orifice. That's your job - face it.

If you make as much as throw a shade again, however subtle, I'd put paid all other arguments and make you regret the day you registered an account on Nairaland. Try me! smiley

Asslick??

Hahahaha,
Not my fault, u got no sense of humor,

Look that up.

P.S :u talk too much, .. Or should I write/say 'u write too much gibberish grin

6 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by mhisbliss(f): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yinkey6:
I Stand with you ladies. Made of black. I like dem Black girls They rock. I like my Girls BBW. (Big Black Women) love you all...
am golden black if theres a color like that grin
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by LuvU2: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh please!!!! undecided
You so highly praised her and that other girl because they typed similar things ta what you said undecided
~~
Luvu2 you misunderstand op ,she is saying the dark skin hues are beautiful in general not necessarily the women/men who bare them

Okay. I understand her now.

However, one thing that bothers me is the lack of love for our own hair (in general). We are not very confident in it, we feel childish and less beautiful in it and this is not suppose to be.

It took me many years to realise how beautiful our hair is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
LuvU2:

Okay. I understand her now.

However, one thing that bothers me is the lack of love for our own hair (in general). We are not very confident in it, we feel childish and less beautiful in it and this is not suppose to be.

It took me many years to realise how beautiful our hair is.
True. But we are changing
The natural hair movement has been revived in the US.
I'm even wearing my own afro hair for years now wink

5 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by LuvU2: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
True. But we are changing
The natural hair movement has been revived in the US.
I'm even wearing my own afro hair for years now wink
Good good. It mustnt be afro alone; there re diverse hairstyles for natural hair if i am nt wrong.

The movement, shd be revived here too. It would make more sense when african women (who constitute majority of black women) start taking pride in their own hair. yh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Admin401:

All this mental garbage and you still missed my point

I'm just going to say it mark. I think you Have a small phallus thats why you try to overcompensate by using big gramma and also shove your point down everyones throat with (i should have seen this long ago, dunno why it took me this long)

There. I said it.

Now write your usual 100line of mental fuckery that has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion.

Heres another meme for you friend.

[b] From your very first post and quote to me on this thread, I knew you were baiting but I led you on to know your motives.

You lost pervert! You've made about 65 comments with this moniker and all of the ones pertaining to gender issues have been about sex, masturbation and the sizes of ducks!

Worthless bastard! You're obviously sexually frustrated since you are too ugly for anyone of class to hold you locked in a sexual embrace of limbs and warm breaths.

The sexual frustration has spilled over into the streets of Nairaland.

Here's your post to Cutehéctor

Admin401:

Damn, it must be enormously difficult for you to get laid hence all this doubt.

https://www.nairaland.com/3406329/first-time-sex-tips/1#50194907

Here's your reply to Toks20o8

Admin401:

Get a load of this guy ehh

"I dont know how to self-service"

https://www.nairaland.com/3410399/not-always-excited-during-sex#50246513

Here's your reply to Trapquéen77

Admin401:

Your post gets most guys dick all stretched and ready to go.
But i can tell you decline so many request

https://www.nairaland.com/3410399/not-always-excited-during-sex#50246513

You've lost the argument 'cause I've shamed you so you resorted to derailing to draw attention away from your woeful retorts?

May a thousand piranhas feast on your bloated carcass!

May your eyes see your guts being spilled!

[/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
LuvU2:
Good good. It mustnt be afro alone; there re diverse hairstyles for natural hair if i am nt wrong.

The movement, shd be revived here too. It would make more sense when african women (who constitute majority of black women) start taking pride in their own hair. yh
cosign 100%

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
AlexCk:

Asslick??

Hahahaha,
Not my fault, u got no sense of humor,

Look that up.

P.S :u talk too much, .. Or should I write/say 'u write too much gibberish grin
Your punctuations are misplaced, your spellings are awful and your articulation piss-poor.

While you spent your teenagehood defiling minor girls, I spent mine improving on my grammar and general knowledge.

5 hours after this thread was created and you still haven't been able to articulate an opinion to negate or support it. Oops! You're dumb!

Revamped, cryogenized neanderthal!

3 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by AlexCk: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

Your punctuations are misplaced, your spellings are awful and your articulation piss-poor.

While you spent your teenagehood defiling minor girls, I spent mine improving on my grammar and general knowledge.

5 hours after this thread was created and you still haven't been able to articulate an opinion to negate or support it. Oops! You're dumb!

Revamped, cryogenized neanderthal!

Lol,

Buhahahahahahahahaahaha,

Whatever makes u sleep well at night mate,
cheesy smiley smiley

10 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
AlexCk:

Lol,

Buhahahahahahahahaahaha,

Whatever makes u sleep well at night mate,
cheesy smiley smiley

Masking your obvious pain with smileys , aren't you?

The female who butt-crack you've been licking for hours has deserted you to face your anguish alone.

Do the world a favour; drown yourself in a manure pit and hopefully , you'd repay the earth by serving as organic fertilizer to grow maize.

Bastardo! I'd continue hunting dumb ass-kissers like you.

1 Like

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by blueAgent(m): 5:11am On Oct 17, 2016
TSOM:

You're as contemporary as a two-hundred-year-old disused fishing boat - still functional but not in keeping with the times.

Prince Charming was created based on the European standard of beauty which evolved into the world's standard of beauty.
Just like Sleeping Beauty is a slim, blue-eyed blonde. Being blonde and blue-eye was the standard for both sexes but it is now ONLY for women because you encourage it.

Don't forget, the standard was long, straight blonde hair.

Now it's ridiculous for a man to wear his hair long. Blonde men do not get that much patting on the back as they used to.

Every male celeb or normal man now shows off his haircut - haircut which are reminiscent of the average African man's choices.

You enjoy playing the downtrodden.

Who said low cut hair for men was a black thing?I laugh at u ,blacks are always looking for ways to be relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2016
blueAgent:

Who said low cut hair for men was a black thing?I laugh at u ,blacks are always looking for ways to be relevant.

Low haircuts are synonymous with black men.

Whites who used to cut their hair low in times past did so as a symbol of demotion and humiliation (the Vikings and Vandals of Europe) and Asians who did were observing religious rituals (Buddhist monks).

Blacks made low haircuts fancy.

You know what's worse than a proud African like me? It's a dimwitted, accursed, sweeping-generalization-assuming ignorant buffoon like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by blueAgent(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
TSOM:

Low haircuts are synonymous with black men.

Whites who used to cut their hair low in times past did so as a symbol of demotion and humiliation (the Vikings and Vandals of Europe) and Asians who did were observing religious rituals (Buddhist monks).

Blacks made low haircuts fancy.

You know what's worse than a proud African like me? It's a dimwitted, accursed, sweeping-generalization-assuming ignorant buffoon like you.

Clown. whites had always shaved and cut their hair before they blacks. even as old as in Bible time.

King James Bible Genesis 41:14
Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they
brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh.

Even Samson's parents were instructed not to allow a razor upon his Head. which means shaving was not a new thing to them.

I anticipate you claiming that Israelities were black.
U see your IQ will not take U much far in an argument with me. i suggest you Sun your head for @least 4days to catch up.
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by bizzy500: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Fair iz d colour smiley
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown. whites had always shaved and cut their hair before they blacks. even as old as in Bible time.

King James Bible Genesis 41:14
Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they
brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh.

Even Samson's parents were instructed not to allow a razor upon his Head. which means shaving was not a new thing to them.

I anticipate you claiming that Israelities were black.
U see your IQ will not take U much far in an argument with me. i suggest you Sun your head for @least 4days to catch up.

[b] Featherbrained offspring of a newt! It took you seven hours to churn out a reply yet you failed woefully at making a case for yourself like your rapist father before he was put behind bars where he rightly belongs.

Europeans have always seen haircuts as a demotion and a punishment amongst men. A physical indication of a man's fall from grace. They wore their hair long until contemporary times when the status quo changed.

African men, on the other hand, preferred to cut their hair low and it slowly cut on and became for than a fad.

" WESTERN WORLD

Germanic tribes (from Germany) settled in England after it was invaded and abandoned by Roman troops in the 5th Century AD. The Germanics made new customs, that separated them from the Roman Empire as their hair held great significance like the Indian and African tribes. Military leaders would tie their hair in a knot atop their head to appear more intimidating to enemies as it symbolised authority, to lose ones hair would to bring shame on the individual ..."

http://www.ukhairdressers.com/history%20of%20hair.asp

You should be crucified on a wilting baobab tree for peddling falsehood.

How dare you try to square up against your lord, servile midget?

May cheetah cubs cat-fight with your disemboweled organs!
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by blueAgent(m): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
TSOM:

[b] Featherbrained offspring of a newt! It took you seven hours to churn out a reply yet you failed woefully at making a case for yourself like your rapist father before he was put behind bars where he rightly belongs.

Europeans have always seen haircuts as a demotion and a punishment amongst men. A physical indication of a man's fall from grace. They wore their hair long until contemporary times when the status quo changed.

African men, on the other hand, preferred to cut their hair low and it slowly cut on and became for than a fad.

" WESTERN WORLD

Germanic tribes (from Germany) settled in England after it was invaded and abandoned by Roman troops in the 5th Century AD. The Germanics made new customs, that separated them from the Roman Empire as their hair held great significance like the Indian and African tribes. Military leaders would tie their hair in a knot atop their head to appear more intimidating to enemies as it symbolised authority, to lose ones hair would to bring shame on the individual ..."

http://www.ukhairdressers.com/history%20of%20hair.asp

You should be crucified on a wilting baobab tree for peddling falsehood.

How dare you try to square up against your lord, servile midget?

May cheetah cubs cat-fight with your disemboweled organs!
[/b]

Total rubbish ,
I have better things to do than to respond to a Niglet with no purpose.

Were does your article say they copied blacks. You contradict yourself with this article, the Germans kept their hair to distinguish themselves from the Romans.which means the Romans kept their hair low.
Secondly the Germans kept hair like the Indians and AFRICANS. does the bold look like people who kept lowcut.

You killed your own argument ,Typical Black Nog.

5 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
blueAgent:

Total rubbish ,
I have better things to do than to respond to a Niglet with no purpose.

Were does your article say they copied blacks. You contradict yourself with this article, the Germans kept their hair to distinguish themselves from the Romans.which means the Romans kept their hair low.
Secondly the Germans kept hair like the Indians and AFRICANS. does the bold look like people who kept lowcut.

You killed your own argument ,Typical Black Nog.

You obviously skipped more than a dozen classes in your days. You lack the understanding to detect or appreciate an inferred comment.

In you lied in your previous posts by asserting that Europeans shaved their hair as a fad but I shamed you with a factual reference from an authorized source to prove hair shaving was deemed a scorn or an insult.

Blacks were the only race who never saw male hair-shaving in the negative light as reaffirmed in the web link article. Over time, the disrepute with came with hair shaving faded into thin air like your mum who fled after dumping you at birth at a deserted street corner.

You're a disgrace only death would erase, a scum only earthworms would mingle with, a cursed toad a princess would never kiss!

Right here you've been undressed and cast into the dungeon of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by blueAgent(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
TSOM:

You obviously skipped more than a dozen classes in your days. You lack the understanding to detect or appreciate an inferred comment.

In you lied in your previous posts by asserting that Europeans shaved their hair as a fad but I shamed you with a factual reference from an authorized source to prove hair shaving was deemed a scorn or an insult.

Blacks were the only race who never saw male hair-shaving in the negative light as reaffirmed in the web link article. Over time, the disrepute with came with hair shaving faded into thin air like your mum who fled after dumping you at birth at a deserted street corner.

You're a disgrace only death would erase, a scum only earthworms would mingle with, a cursed toad a princess would never kiss!

Right here you've been undressed and cast into the dungeon of stupidity.

You are a big fool. I showed you historic records that shows that Europeans or ancient whites shaved their hair , without been influenced by blacks.You could not refute it.
This happened thousands of years before the Word german even existed. U sound depressed U could help the planet save energy and food ,just do the needful.
Lowlife internet Warrior, failed black Nog. am done with your Stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
blueAgent:

You are a big fool. I showed you historic records that shows that Europeans or ancient whites shaved their hair , without been influenced by blacks.You could not refute it.
This happened thousands of years before the Word german even existed. U sound depressed U could help the planet save energy and food ,just do the needful.
Lowlife internet Warrior, failed black Nog. am done with your Stupidity.

Lying now to save face? You provided no link or verified source. You assumed and I swatted your lightweight deceit with the broom of truth.

I proved haircut was frowned upon by Europeans , the evidence still exists on this thread.

May your balls turn bluer than your moniker suggests as you asphyxiate beneath a frozen river!

Noticed the difference ? You repeat your disses but I keep my retorts as fresh a warm bread in a bakery. A sure sign of my higher I.Q.

For everytime you've reiterated your ill-intended deceit on this thread, may vultures take turns gorging your oesophagus!

Yellow-bellied shrimp!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.