Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,324 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Simple Steps To S£x Addiction Recovery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Steps To S£x Addiction Recovery (381 Views)

How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? / Se-x Doll Is It A Sin To S-ex It? / Lmao! Guy Narrates The Trick A Naughty Secretary Used To Lure Him To S£x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Steps To S£x Addiction Recovery by Storylife1(f): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2016
If you’re struggling with compulsive s£xual behaviors then you may already have a good idea of what s£x addiction entails. There are a plethora of books that go into specific detail regarding the rituals, cycles, and origins of s£x addiction so I’ll just briefly touch on the basics.

While the general public and therapeutic community embrace the validity of substance abuse and addictions to drugs, alcohol, pain medication; the behavioral addictions known as “process addictions” are met with scrutiny.

Issues like gambling, eating, and spending may be embraced as real issues but s£x addiction remains highly controversial. This is probably due in part to the fact that s£x can’t be separated from conscience. What I mean is our view of s£x is values-laden. Whether personal, communal, cultural, or moral, people will have a number of varying responses as READ MORE
http://giftedviz.com/simple-steps-to-sx-addiction-recovery/
Re: Simple Steps To S£x Addiction Recovery by tonaydo(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2016
simple step

come and meet me

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Second Fiancee Appears At Your Wedding? / Chris Brown Shows Off His Tattoos / Religious Interferences: Should He Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.