Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

If It Happens To A Guy 'he Is Cheating'; If Its A Lady 'its From The Toilet' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It Happens To A Guy 'he Is Cheating'; If Its A Lady 'its From The Toilet' (1094 Views)

Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? / Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. / Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Happens To A Guy 'he Is Cheating'; If Its A Lady 'its From The Toilet' by Pyramid001: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
A friend of mine needs advise but i first want to run the issue through my fellow NLers before advicing him.

The gist goes like this:

A very close friend of mine is currently working in a place that makes him highly mobile and sometimes when he needs to embark on a trip he might be given the notice like 10 to 12 hrs before the trip. For this reason, he tries to spend maximum time with his wife when he is in town.

For this particular trip he was to leave on a monday and fortunately the notice was given on a saturday morning. He decides to spend the whole weekend with wifey so she won't miss him so much as he will be away for 6 weeks. That weekend they did the normal lovey dovey thing(i.e watch a movie, walk in the park, a trip to the beach, candlelit dinner and then topped it up with a night making the sheets on the bed rough.) Monday morning he was out on official trip.

He ended up spending 8 wks and when he came back, he came back to a 'im not feeling too good' wifey. Being the loving husband, he quickly took her to their family hospital where after doing a couple of tests they found out she had STI. On hearing this, she started screaming and cursing my guy that he has gone to sleep around and now passed her infections before he left on his trip. The guy not been comfy with this allegation decided to go through same tests and they found him to be negative. Ofcourse, the woman story changed to i got it from the office/dat restaurants toilet.

Now the believe is she cheats when he is not around and whats to know if he should step or still stay.

NLers, over to you. tell me what you will do if it was you?
Re: If It Happens To A Guy 'he Is Cheating'; If Its A Lady 'its From The Toilet' by iice(f): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2009
So because she freaked out, we've safely deduced that women will have an out in such situations? undecided

Either she wanted to pose a misdirection by the good ol 'an attack is a good defense' or however that goes thereby trying to cover her cheating OR she really did get it from the toilet undecided
Re: If It Happens To A Guy 'he Is Cheating'; If Its A Lady 'its From The Toilet' by essentialB(f): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2009
STI means sexually transmitted infection and not TTI toilet transmitted infection. In my own thinking, infections a lady can contract from toilets are very minor that would not require heavy medications.
Re: If It Happens To A Guy 'he Is Cheating'; If Its A Lady 'its From The Toilet' by zuuby(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2009
STI means sexually transmitted infection and not TTI toilet transmitted infection. In my own thinking, infections a lady can contract from toilets are very minor that would not require heavy medications.

To the best of my knowledge
Re: If It Happens To A Guy 'he Is Cheating'; If Its A Lady 'its From The Toilet' by Pyramid001: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2009
essentialB:

Yeah STI means sexually transmitted disease but she's with the gist that some STIs can be gotten from use of public toilet and this the doctor say is possible if the toilet was used by an infected person before she used it.
Re: If It Happens To A Guy 'he Is Cheating'; If Its A Lady 'its From The Toilet' by buksaylor001: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Pyramid001:
A friend of mine needs advise but i first want to run the issue through my fellow NLers before advicing him.

The gist goes like this:

A very close friend of mine is currently working in a place that makes him highly mobile and sometimes when he needs to embark on a trip he might be given the notice like 10 to 12 hrs before the trip. For this reason, he tries to spend maximum time with his wife when he is in town.

For this particular trip he was to leave on a monday and fortunately the notice was given on a saturday morning. He decides to spend the whole weekend with wifey so she won't miss him so much as he will be away for 6 weeks. That weekend they did the normal lovey dovey thing(i.e watch a movie, walk in the park, a trip to the beach, candlelit dinner and then topped it up with a night making the sheets on the bed rough.) Monday morning he was out on official trip.

He ended up spending 8 wks and when he came back, he came back to a 'im not feeling too good' wifey. Being the loving husband, he quickly took her to their family hospital where after doing a couple of tests they found out she had STI. On hearing this, she started screaming and cursing my guy that he has gone to sleep around and now passed her infections before he left on his trip. The guy not been comfy with this allegation decided to go through same tests and they found him to be negative. Ofcourse, the woman story changed to i got it from the office/dat restaurants toilet.

Now the believe is she cheats when he is not around and whats to know if he should step or still stay.

NLers, over to you. tell me what you will do if it was you?

I believe the babe later stepped aside?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: / Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: / Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.