Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: (1094 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by ifihearam: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
Guys do you ever believe or have you ever trusted any girl up to the extend that you are totally convinced she is dating you and you alone??/

Is it possible??/

s for me,its NEVER possible for a Nigerian GIRL to date one man or be faithful to a partner.

Let me hear your opinions
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by rawswagga(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2010
Plz don't spoil d minds of gud relationships nd does dat trust thire girls
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by ifihearam: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2010
Face it
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by Duniverse(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2010
There's noting that is not possible
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by googles: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
[size=13pt]hmmmm
now you have just confirmed the type of girls you roll with
why would a respectable and responsible lady keep multiple affairs
like i told you in your other thread
sweetheart, UPGRADE wink[/size]
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by yme1(f): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2010
if the relationship is based on true love and trust i see no reason why you wont believe her
or the problem is you dont trust yourself
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by bubugul(f): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2010
@poster
what are you scared of? first of all your post is banal
Anyway, may be you've been dating those girls who don't know anytin about respect or self-esteem, and there you are classifying every girl to be them, well it doesn't work like that.
you need to get a base, and meet classic girls
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by Spyker: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
How old are you Poster? Are you ready for marriage? I only date because i am seeking for a life partner, hence if my girl cheats, that means she is not ready or serious about settling down.
I don't really think a responsible girl who should be seeking for a life partner will date multiple man, i still believe that there are thousands of faithful girl who would not betray their man in any way, it is usually men that betrays the women but that does not mean that girls don't cheat. Both men and women cheat but women who knows that her relationship is heading to marriage hardly cheats.
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by Freiburger(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2010
Spyker:

How old are you Poster? Are you ready for marriage? I only date because i am seeking for a life partner, hence if my girl cheats, that means she is not ready or serious about settling down.
I don't really think a responsible girl who should be seeking for a life partner will date multiple man, i still believe that there are thousands of faithful girl who would not betray their man in any way, it is usually men that betrays the women but that does not mean that girls don't cheat. Both men and women cheat but women who knows that her relationship is heading to marriage hardly cheats.

What makes u think that's not possible? I don't think 9ja girls are whe worst in the world. Grow up. grin
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by mamagee3(f): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2010
ifihearam:

Guys do you ever believe or have you ever trusted any girl up to the extend that you are totally convinced she is dating you and you alone??/

Is it possible??/

s for me,its NEVER possible for a Nigerian GIRL to date one man or be faithful to a partner.

You're a jobless wankster . . .
Geta job or better still get lost . . .
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by rawswagga(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2010
Mamagee I hate ur concept d way u talk to pple.if u click d thread nd it does not read wat u like then hit the back button or better still logout.I hav seen a lot of ur replies to ppl thread nd d worst tin is dat I hav never seen a thread created by u.
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by MissyB1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2010
rawswagga:

Mamagee I hate your concept d way u talk to pple.if u click d thread nd it does not read wat u like then hit the back button or better still logout.I hav seen a lot of your replies to ppl thread nd d worst tin is dat I hav never seen a thread created by u.
Are You serious? shocked
Trust me, You'D rather not see/read her threads.
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by lordkrato(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]hmmmm
sweetheart, UPGRADE wink[/size]

i have seen your posts recently, wats up with the upgrading tin really? it really sucks
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by lordkrato(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2010
mama-gee:

Geta  job or better still get lost . . .
[/quote quote[/]
smiley smiley smiley smileymamagee that goes all about nl telling people to get a job or get lost,to get a life, bla bla bla. cry cry cry cry

You could use some of the advice yourself.Let the people express themselves,even when it's silly wink wink winkwhich is a lot still let them be
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by H2O2: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2010
impossible is nothing nigga
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by iice(f): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2010
Funny thread cheesy
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by chicah(f): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2010
P-u-l-e-a-z we re plenty! Wats d need 4 havin more dan one partner anyway?
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by Olisa4all: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2010
I did. . .wsnt pretty. .
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by googles: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2010
lord krato:

i have seen your posts recently, wats up with the upgrading tin really? it really sucks

[size=13pt]only if you had taken your time to read the post where i told the poster to upgrade
then you wont have to attack my post but since you just read without taking notes lemme explain
from the first post he said girls are always begging him for food and recharge cards
now they are not faithful,you see
if you are following a girl who begs for food and recharge cards how can she be faithful?
o'course she ll need as many as possible boys to recharge her phone and feed her
so wat am trying to tell him is to do away with street girls and move to the next level of the girl kingdom
and if the word upgrade so annoys you,you can delete from ur dictionary or better still ignore my post Mr. [/size]
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by 190: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2010
^^^

Gbam~
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by Olisa4all: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]only if you had taken your time to read the post where i told the poster to upgrade
then you wont have to attack my post but since you just read without taking notes lemme explain
from the first post he said girls are always begging him for food and recharge cards
now they are not faithful,you see
if you are following a girl who begs for food and recharge cards how can she be faithful?
o'course she ll need as many as possible boys to recharge her phone and feed her
so wat am trying to tell him is to do away with street girls and move to the next level of the girl kingdom
and if the word upgrade so annoys you,you can delete from your dictionary or better still ignore my post Mr. [/size]
q.e.d
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by sweetpie23: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2010
well it is possible but rare
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by luvbooks(f): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2010
ifihearam:

Is it possible??/

mama-gee:

For once I have to say that I agree with Mama - Gee.

@ Poster ; You asked for opinions, u have it.
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by ifihearam: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2010
[s]hmmmm
sweetheart, UPGRADE [/s]

Googles,i hope you are an upgraded girl cos girls like you really falls into the category of girls i have met,at first they display faithfulness and class,but at the end of the day,they are as cheap and local as ever.
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by ifihearam: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2010
@mama_gee

You wey get job,why u dey read the thread of a jobless person??/

PUNK ASS
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by googles: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2010
ifihearam:

Googles,i hope you are an upgraded girl cos girls like you really falls into the category of girls i have met,at first they display faithfulness and class,but at the end of the day,they are as cheap and local as ever.

[size=13pt]sweetheart,
i practise watever i preach
i wont say white and hide black in my closet
i wouldn't say i have it all but
i am well-brought up and watever
i cant afford or my folks cant afford
i take my eyes off 'em
i dont go begging just because am a girl
i do not use my feminity for material things . . . . . . . . so baby do the math wink[/size]
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by 190: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2010
^^
gbam!
dats why i dnt Joke wit her matter!
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by Ngemebiri(m): 12:48am On Mar 02, 2010
It's very possible, there are girls even when they know u are cheating on them, 4 d fact that they love and adore u natural, they will be with u without looking out,
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by ifihearam: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2010
Really?
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2010
I am a Nigerian girl and I'm stuck to only one man and that's my boo. . .

So I don't know what the hell you talking about!

As someone said above. . .its yourself you do not trust! Upgrade!
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by essarios(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2010
case closed, you've got your answer.
Re: Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: by MoneyRule(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2010
Thing is, it's neva really mattered to me whether or not she's dating only me(atleast not yet).

(1) (Reply)

He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. / Nairalander's Please Lend Me your Ears: / Coping With Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.