Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) (22496 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / What Happens After Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by osabiya16(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
What if Satan Repent,what do you think will happen? And what will be the gain of God for casting the sinner into hell coz no one is save

1 Like

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Austin234(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Not at all. The dead are no more concious nor aware

Lisaflex:
I'm more concerned wt knwin if der's sm sort of self conciousness/awareness (of d spirit)after death...
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by osabiya16(m): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrPRevailer:
spiritlessons.com

Yes after death is JUDGEMENT. Either heaven or hellfire. There is no purgatory. That is Catholic doctrine and has no biblical backup.

After death a sinner goes to hellfire. And a righteous man goes to heaven. They will remain there till the final Judgement. There are 2 Judgements. The judgement of the saints will be immediately after the Rapture and during the great tribulation happening on Earth. After the (Bema Seat of) judgement of the saints, comes the marriage union of The Lamb with his bride (The saints). Bible says 'Abraham.... shall sit'. This is the Judgement of the saints. And there is no remembrance of their sins because they have overcome.

The final judgement of sinners comes after the MILLENIAL REIGN OF CHRIST. (1000 years of peace and bliss on Earth). Satan will be loosed from prison to deceive the world for a season (note: not the saints) and will gather them like the sand of sea. But they will be destroyed by fire, and Satan will be cast into the lake of fire. Then the judgement of sinners will begin. It's called 'THE WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT'. Hellfire will give up its inhabitants. And they will be judged according to their works and be cast in the Lake of fire. And hellfire itself shall be cast in the Lake of fire. This is known as 'The second Death'.

The current heaven and earth shall pass away/disappear. Then there shall be a New Heaven and a New Earth.This is where the righteous will dwell for all eternity with God and the Lamb.
What if Satan Repent,what do you think will happen? And what will be the gain of God for casting the sinner into hell coz no one is save
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Billygee2u: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2016
MrPRevailer:
spiritlessons.com

Yes after death is JUDGEMENT. Either heaven or hellfire. There is no purgatory. That is Catholic doctrine and has no biblical backup.

After death a sinner goes to hellfire. And a righteous man goes to heaven. They will remain there till the final Judgement. There are 2 Judgements. The judgement of the saints will be immediately after the Rapture and during the great tribulation happening on Earth. After the (Bema Seat of) judgement of the saints, comes the marriage union of The Lamb with his bride (The saints). Bible says 'Abraham.... shall sit'. This is the Judgement of the saints. And there is no remembrance of their sins because they have overcome.

The final judgement of sinners comes after the MILLENIAL REIGN OF CHRIST. (1000 years of peace and bliss on Earth). Satan will be loosed from prison to deceive the world for a season (note: not the saints) and will gather them like the sand of sea. But they will be destroyed by fire, and Satan will be cast into the lake of fire. Then the judgement of sinners will begin. It's called 'THE WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT'. Hellfire will give up its inhabitants. And they will be judged according to their works and be cast in the Lake of fire. And hellfire itself shall be cast in the Lake of fire. This is known as 'The second Death'.

The current heaven and earth shall pass away/disappear. Then there shall be a New Heaven and a New Earth.This is where the righteous will dwell for all eternity with God and the Lamb.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Billygee2u: 12:16am On Dec 29, 2016
ookay:
The Bible makes it clear that there is personal judgement (Heb 9:27), judgement of cities or nations (Luke 10:14), judgement of the church (Rom 14:10), and judgement of those who reject Christ as their Lord and saviour (Jude 1:15, 1Pet 4:17).

The best thing anyone can do for himself while alive is to repent of his or her sinful ways, accept Jesus as Lord and saviour and obey God's commandments.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by ThinkSmarter: 6:06am On Dec 29, 2016
bigfrancis21:

These are unique instances of reincarnation or the cycle of death and life many souls go through on earth under the veil of forgetfulness that makes us forget for a while any prior existence so as to focus on each current lifetime and its growth/lessons.
Yeah my brother Reincarnation z Real, but Christendom do conflict and contradict Reality with biblical injunctions. I am a Christian though, but these things re realities that I hv witnessed.

1 Like

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by peeta4u(m): 6:21am On Dec 29, 2016
Lisaflex:
I'm more concerned wt knwin if der's sm sort of self conciousness/awareness (of d spirit)after death...
eccles 9:5

1 Like

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by ezana1(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2016
I heard when witches and wizard die physically, there continue their life in the underworld or covens, please how true is that......I know some people Here are more enlightened than others in such ways

1 Like

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by MrPRevailer(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
osabiya16:

Man sold himself to the devil. But through JESUS CHRIST, many millions of all ages have been saved. And more shall be saved in this last generation before the RAPTURE.

Is Satan Repenting Possible?
Just as it is impossible for God to lie, It is impossible for the Satan to repent. Eternal Judgement has already been passed upon the devil.

Jude 1:6 "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, hehath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

If these angels face such eternal judgements, how much more their master Satan.

"Heaven and Earth will pass away but my Words shall not pass away".
The end of all things have been decided in the scriptures. And all things in Heaven and Earth is totally subject to The Word. (I.e will run according to it).

If you wan to know more, we can discuss on whatsap.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by MrPRevailer(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
ezana1:
I heard when witches and wizard die physically, there continue their life in the underworld or covens, please how true is that......I know some people Here are more enlightened than others in such ways

No. It is before they are born that they operate as witches and wizards. But once they die, they will sent to hellfire. The demons that worked with them will use their face to torment their living relatives. Their relative will think it's the man or his ghost.
No. it is not him/his ghost but the demon he served or that was following him in his lifetime that is using his face.
Their mission can be diverse. To deceive, to destroy, to scatter families, reveal things (infirmity) etc.

This has been revealed by many convertedWitches and top marine agents of darkness in The Lord's Chosen Church.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by MrPRevailer(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
Pls there z an incident that happened of which I am a living witness.
It goes these ways: A woman's husband got stabbed in the stomach and he died, but when the wife that was pregnant as at the time of the incident delivered to her child, lo and behold, the child comes up to be a female with a scar of the stab wound exactly as the dead father, and the child hv grown up and z nw a mother.
Another one z that a young boy was hit by a motorcycle on the forehead while playing football and he died instantly, but when the mother got pregnant and delivered to her child, d child turns to be a female with a scar of the wound that her dead brother sustained during the accident, the girl z nw in sec school,
There z another case that happens, for example if a woman have incessantly lost children prematurely, they usually cut the child's body parts like the finger or toe during burial so that the child will not die again prematurely in his/her next world, and incidentally it do work, but the child will then be born with the healed wound of the cut. I hv asked a Jehovah's Witness about it but his answer was not suitable to me, he said that it was the devil that z tricking the scenario, but the people involved don't behave extra ordinary, they are not possessed, they are obedient and responsible and they are Christians.
Ayam not understanding.
My little mind can't decipher all these mysteries, I need more illumination.

Yes i earlier answered this to someone talking about reincarnation.

Demons are the ones responsible for such things. You may not be aware. Many women around the world give birth to strange creatures, demonic creatures etc. Some days back I was watching a video where a woman gave birth to a big snake-like creature which they kill immediately.

Many Coverted marine agents of darkness have confessed manysecrets. And one of it is that Reincarnation isn't real but a tool of deception by the devil. When a person dies, the demon followed that person in his lifetime will use the face of that person to deceive, destroy, Scatter, reveal secrets of the family (infirmity) etc.
Also demons can inflict evil marks upon a person. It could be from the womb or as an adult. So am not surprised or clueless if a born child had the mark of a blow his deceased father suffered. Even strong Christians do suffer demonic marks on their body, how much more a baby.

You should also be aware of entities called Ancestral spirits, which are spirits that have deep interest in culture, idolatry, superstitions and follow the family lineage.

1 Like

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by MrPRevailer(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
akintom:

This fabricated tale was told you by liars for jesus.

Now, those imaginary folks you claimed are in hell, are no longer material beings (now spirits, according to your Bible).

Question to you - how can physical humans perceive the cries of spirits?

Please search the internet, it's full to the brim with sightings, documentary and testimonies of people who saw or were visited by demons physically on a regular basis. And such demonic activity has increased. Also people have been visited physically by Jesus Christ, by Angels etc.

If u talk about hearing, much more people have heard than seen.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by ThinkSmarter: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Yes i earlier answered this to someone talking about reincarnation.

Demons are the ones responsible for such things. You may not be aware. Many women around the world give birth to strange creatures, demonic creatures etc. Some days back I was watching a video where a woman gave birth to a big snake-like creature which they kill immediately.

Many Coverted marine agents of darkness have confessed manysecrets. And one of it is that Reincarnation isn't real but a tool of deception by the devil. When a person dies, the demon followed that person in his lifetime will use the face of that person to deceive, destroy, Scatter, reveal secrets of the family (infirmity) etc.
Also demons can inflict evil marks upon a person. It could be from the womb or as an adult. So am not surprised or clueless if a born child had the mark of a blow his deceased father suffered. Even strong Christians do suffer demonic marks on their body, how much more a baby.

You should also be aware of entities called Ancestral spirits, which are spirits that have deep interest in culture, idolatry, superstitions and follow the family lineage.
Commendable Answer, Tnx.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by orisa37: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
We face Judgement. For Christians, Christ is The Advocate.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by pcei: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
MrPRevailer:

luke 12:47-48 This is not talking about purgatory but the level of punishment that will be given to sinners. (unbelievers and believers)

1cor 3:14-15 This is talking about the Judgement of the saints; the rewards that shall be given to them based on their qualification. E.g. If a saint did a good work but in complaining and murmuring, the fire will/might burn that work to ashes. And the works that passed the test will become an eternal reward to the believer.

2Tim 1:16-18; The mercy of the Lord is for believers who have overcome (after the RAPTURE). In the rewards of the righteous there will be mercy because they have overcome. Read also Hebrews 8:12.

1john 5:16-17: Please read 1 Corinthians 6:9 'Know you not that the UNRIGHTEOUS WILL NOT INHERIT the kingdom of God'. 1John 3:8 He that COMMITETH sin is of the devil'.
Rev 21:8 "But the FEARFUL, AND UNBELIEVING........AND WHOSOEVER MAKETH A LIE shall have their part in the lake of Fire.

There is no purgatory nor in the Bible is it explained. The verses u provided give no concrete explanation is such. To present these as bible evidences is like saying you're trying to walk on Water.
u read the bible in its periphery. Bible has connotative meaning and not denotative. Read in between the lines
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by pcei: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
MrPRevailer:

luke 12:47-48 This is not talking about purgatory but the level of punishment that will be given to sinners. (unbelievers and believers)

1cor 3:14-15 This is talking about the Judgement of the saints; the rewards that shall be given to them based on their qualification. E.g. If a saint did a good work but in complaining and murmuring, the fire will/might burn that work to ashes. And the works that passed the test will become an eternal reward to the believer.

2Tim 1:16-18; The mercy of the Lord is for believers who have overcome (after the RAPTURE). In the rewards of the righteous there will be mercy because they have overcome. Read also Hebrews 8:12.

1john 5:16-17: Please read 1 Corinthians 6:9 'Know you not that the UNRIGHTEOUS WILL NOT INHERIT the kingdom of God'. 1John 3:8 He that COMMITETH sin is of the devil'.
Rev 21:8 "But the FEARFUL, AND UNBELIEVING........AND WHOSOEVER MAKETH A LIE shall have their part in the lake of Fire.

There is no purgatory nor in the Bible is it explained. The verses u provided give no concrete explanation is such. To present these as bible evidences is like saying you're trying to walk on Water.
u musn't see d word purgatory b4 u beliv it exist after all there is no place the word 'bible' is mentioned in d bible. nothing short of perfection enters heaven and thus no one is qualified to enter there. Purgatory exist to cleanse away our impurities and make us ready for eternal glory

1 Like

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by MrPRevailer(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
pcei:
u musn't see d word purgatory b4 u beliv it exist after all there is no place the word 'bible' is mentioned in d bible. nothing short of perfection enters heaven and thus no one is qualified to enter there. Purgatory exist to cleanse away our impurities and make us ready for eternal glory

I've told you. If you let the devil deceive to think you will go to purgatory after death. You will be mocked at for being such a fool.

Don't add or subtract from God's Word. PURGATORY is exclusive to CATHOLISM which holds other fetish practises that are not commanded or exemplified in the Bible. Example. Praying the rosary, beads/chaplets, making images etc.

If you're looking for Purgatory pls go to Catechism. Don't force the Bible.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by bigfrancis21: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
MrPRevailer:

I've told you. If you let the devil deceive to think you will go to purgatory after death. You will be mocked at for being such a fool.

Don't add or subtract from God's Word. PURGATORY is exclusive to CATHOLISM which holds other fetish practises that are not commanded or exemplified in the Bible. Example. Praying the rosary, beads/chaplets, making images etc.

If you're looking for Purgatory pls go to Catechism. Don't force the Bible.

I am not speaking for Catholics neither am I speaking for Christians but the Catholic church was not far from the truth when they mentioned purgatory. Some near death experiencers have reported visiting a different place from the realm of the light at the end of the tunnel some others reported visiting. This other place was described as an empty void characterized by cold, darkness, lack of love etc. Mostly, the souls that find themselves here are those who may not have led loving lives while on earth or souls tainted with so much negativity (selfishness, hatred, murder, spite, jealousy, addictions etc.) while on earth that their vibrations were too low to fit into the upper realms when they died. In the afterlife, your soul naturally gravitates to the area that best fits your vibration or the level of spiritual evolution you attained while on earth. This place is not a 'hell fire' and is said to be some sort of temporary restitution or time out for these souls to reflect on their negative lives and have a rethink. Here, these souls meet other souls like them. From all indications, this is the same place revealed to the Catholic church some centuries ago when the souls of some people who had died approached those still living on earth to inform them of this place they were in and for those living to pray for them to angelic help. In actuality, these souls do not really need any other person to pray for them, because help is readily available to them if they ask for it.

To sum it up, the Catholic church may have a point in their tenet of purgatory.

Finally, you have to understand that truths about the spirit world did not end after the bible was written. Till today, information about the other side still continues to be relayed to the earth and you have to learn to keep an open mind to new things. Acting like the bible is a final and final authority on anything spiritual is a grave mistake and you are no different from the Jews of Jesus' time who were so self-righteous in their judaist religion and had this 'warrior' image of their expected 'messiah' that till today they did not believe Jesus was the expected 'messiah'. I am pretty sure that if at all Jesus were to come to earth, he would come in an image or form most Christians would not expect just to test so-called Christians and many of these so-called bible-professing Christians would reject him and kick him aside because he would not look like the biblical Jesus they expect him to be. This christian bible which you wield with so much furor is a packaged/structured book collected and organized by man and handed over to you. It is a valid piece of history, however you should never consider it as a final authority on spiritual matters. When you open your mind and begin to study deeper spiritual matters, beyond the scope of the bible, then many biblical stories/analogies would make more sense to you.

http://www.near-death.com/science/research/void.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by charlesucheh(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Maccabees? What is Maccabees? Is it a chocolate?
Sorry I don't read any other religious book apart from the BIBLE. The sole authority of the true Christian Believers.
your Ignorance can be contagious! Haba! Check up on GoodNews bible and read up Macabbees!
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by charlesucheh(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
femi4:
Maccabees ko, Maccafe ni

All these Antichrist with FALSE TEACHING.

You cannot do anything against the truth

HELL FIRE is REAL
May be you're be the first to authenticate the statement in Bold!
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by osabiya16(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2017
MrPRevailer:

Man sold himself to the devil. But through JESUS CHRIST, many millions of all ages have been saved. And more shall be saved in this last generation before the RAPTURE.

Is Satan Repenting Possible?
Just as it is impossible for God to lie, It is impossible for the Satan to repent. Eternal Judgement has already been passed upon the devil.

Jude 1:6 "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, hehath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

If these angels face such eternal judgements, how much more their master Satan.

"Heaven and Earth will pass away but my Words shall not pass away".
The end of all things have been decided in the scriptures. And all things in Heaven and Earth is totally subject to The Word. (I.e will run according to it).

If you wan to know more, we can discuss on whatsap.
09031765547 hope to hear from you
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Lisaflex(f): 2:04am On Jan 15, 2017
LorDBolton:

I tire...

Their holy book says we must conquer the flesh (meaning it's the flesh that feels) So how can the soul feel burning flames or heavenly A/C?

So question I ask everyone is if

#1-- heaven has a gate...means it will have fence abi? If my name no dey list I scale fence ni o, no time!
Or its as high as the Wall @ castle black?

#2-- using the story of rich man n lazarus, does it means we will recognise each other in heaven?
If so It means ubi Franklin n lilian esoro can 'make up' and have sex? Born pikin? What next grow old??

#3-- oh no sex? what then will we be doing there for eternity na while those in hell are roasting? Remember jesus is building a mansion for us so as per mansion will there be LG? Dstv? Premiership? La liga?

Who will be our gardeners? Plumber etc?

#4-- some people die as infants, other teenagers, others as frail old men/women what appearance will they take up in heaven?

#5-- what about the animals, which one will make heaven? Mosquitoes nko?

My dear lemme put it bluntly to you...nobody wants to die, thus the promise of eternal life being made by religion will always be appealing.

The only difference between humans and other animals is evolution... like all animals
We sleep, form families/packs, discriminate, hustle, fùck, reproduce, mark our territory, fight, die, steal etc!

Lmao! pls 4giv me, buh i fnk u r definitely crazy!!! What's wt d sex sex sex?! Dude once again,u r crazzzzy! Lol! 2 be fair,u get small point sha...lwkm!

1 Like

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Lisaflex(f): 2:06am On Jan 15, 2017
rhektor:
Which means you'll have to die first for you to know

Pls cm n kill me...Will appreciate it
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Lisaflex(f): 2:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Exectine:
Pls read the book of Esdras (not Ezra) in the Bible, especially the Good news bible. Everything you seek to know shall be answered God bless you.

I will...Fnks
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Lisaflex(f): 2:08am On Jan 15, 2017
Austin234:
Not at all. The dead are no more concious nor aware

Hv u died b4? U seem soooo sure
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by LorDBolton(m): 7:38am On Jan 15, 2017
Lisaflex:

Lmao! pls 4giv me, buh i fnk u r definitely crazy!!! What's wt d sex sex sex?! Dude once again,u r crazzzzy! Lol! 2 be fair,u get small point sha...lwkm!
* ubi Franklin n lilian esoro can 'make up' and have sex ? Born pikin? What next grow old??

*discriminate, hustle, fùck, reproduce,

* oh no sex? what then will we be doing there for eternity

I used the word sex/Bleep 3rice (in a very passive manner) out of over 500 words I used in that post

But they were the only words that 'excited you'? undecided

My dear you don spoil finish ooo... too naughty,

Well it's sunday, oya kneel down lemme pray 4 u grin
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by orisa37: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2017
God judges all Souls. They are His properties and soul Responsibilities. I just know that Souls after death can be used at God's Pleasure as follows:- Spirits such as Angels and Saints in Heaven; Spirits such as Demons and Sinners on Earth. The Heavenly Spirits are in The Book of The LAMB and can be REBORN AND RETURNED AS GOD'S AMBASSADORS TO THE EARTH. They are such like Awolowo, Churchill, Socrates etcetera. The Earthly Spirits are ants, matures, scorpions, snakes and minerals to be trampled upon and/or reworked by humans. Everything in Heaven and on Earth is iNSTRUCTED BY GOD TO SERVE GOD'S PLEASURE.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by rhektor(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lisaflex:

Pls cm n kill me...Will appreciate it

Hahahaha I'm not a killer
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Austin234(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
The Holy Bible said so

Lisaflex:

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by oaroloye(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
SHALOM!

ajanma2:
I have been so confused for a while now about what happens to our souls after death...many people believe after death comes judgement.. meaning,those who are dead now are either in heaven or hell or purgatory.

YOU ARE "CONFUSED" BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ.

I have shown you how to read, RIGHT HERE.

There is a FOURTH Option you have not mentioned: THE IMMEDIATE DESTRUCTION OF THE SOUL AT THE TIME OF DEATH.

Which I have also explained HERE.

in reference to the scripture''its appointed unto man to die after that comes judgment''

This is how you get confused. That is NOT what the "Scripture" said.

. HEBREWS 9:27-28.

27. And as it is appointed unto men once to die,
but after this The Judgment:
28. So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many;
and unto them that look for him
shall he appear the Second Time without sin unto Salvation.

THE FASTEST WAY TO MISUNDERSTAND THE BIBLE IS TO CHANGE ITS WORDS.

THE EPISTLE TO THE HEBREWS is DEBATABLE as SCRIPTURE- being written by PAUL'S DISCIPLE, TIMOTHY.

We were taught by THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH to regard each word of "THE BIBLE" as THE INFALLIBLY TRUE WORD OF GOD."

This has caused many people to have nervous breakdowns, and even DIE, trying to UNDERSTAND and APPLY It, based on the ASSUMPTION that every Bible Writer KNEW what he was talking about.

TIMOTHY did not know what he was talking about, since PAUL never taught him THE REAL GOSPEL.

It is NOT appointed unto men to DIE- only SINNERS AND HYPOCRITES.

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know that thou hast a devil.
Abraham is dead, and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
and the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

THOSE WHO ACTUALLY IMPLEMENT YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS CANNOT DIE, NOR BE KILLED.

Since EVERY Church DELIBERATELY violates Yahshua's Saying, they HAVE TO say that this Promise is NOT LITERAL.

In other Words, YAHSHUA LIED.

. PROVERBS 26:18-19.

18. As a mad man who casteth
firebrands, arrows, and death,
19. So is the man
that deceiveth his neighbour,
and saith,
"Am not I in sport?"

IF YAHSHUA DID NOT LITERALLY MEAN WHAT HE SAID, THAT MEANS THAT HIS CRUCIFIXION WAS JUST: BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A LIAR.

His MINISTRY proved that HE MEANT, LITERALLY, that those who followed his Teachings WOULD NEVER SEE DEATH.

Not only would they NOT DIE- but DEATH could not FUNCTION around THEM, as it could not function around YAHSHUA HIMSELF.

This is the REAL RELIGION OF GOD; all else is DRUNKEN FOOLISHNESS.

..so now the question is,why is Jesus coming on the last day

WHAT "LAST DAY?"

You just ASSUME that "LAST DAY" means something that enables you to misunderstand.

Why can't you EXPAND YOUR MIND to encompass meanings that EXPLAIN this supposed PARADOX to you?

Why do you ASSUME that there is ONLY ONE "LAST DAY?"

Why can't there be a LAST DAY for the INDIVIDUAL, and another one for THE WHOLE WORLD?

Any day can be THE LAST DAY for someone who WALKS IN DEATH!

to judge the living and the dead since we have already been judged immediately after death..is the judgment twice?

What- you have to doubt your own ability to count?

. where are the souls that have died now?pls share ur suggestion

Why are you asking such a question?

Can't you see for yourself?

MOST SOULS have been TORN APART and EATEN by DEVILS.

Others are in HELLS on the Earth-Plane of Existence.

Others are in PARADISES on the Earth Realm of Existence.

Others are in the Seven Realms called "HEAVEN."

Now you know this, WHAT NEXT?
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 21, 2017
Lisaflex:

I am suspecting u too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Where Can I Download Igbo Catholic Hymns From? / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Okupevi As First Indigenous Bishop Of Lagos Diocese (Pics) / CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.