Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) (22503 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / What Happens After Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by oparaochau: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2017
ajanma2:
I have been so confused for a while now about what happens to our souls after death...many people believe after death comes judgement.. meaning,those who are dead now are either in heaven or hell or purgatory. in reference to the scripture''its appointed unto man to die after that comes judgment''..so now the question is,why is Jesus coming on the last day to judge the living and the dead since we have already been judged immediately after death..is the judgment twice?. where are the souls that have died now?pls share ur suggestion

https://christiscoming777.com/category/heaven-hell/

http://blog.godreports.com/2016/01/computer-scientist-engineer-experienced-frightening-near-death-experience-of-hell-glorious-vision-of-heaven-part-2/

Kindly follow the link below,i hope this link will answer your question.For the doubting Thomas,When you die,Judgement awaits you,you will give an account of your Earthly life no more no less.

God bless you as you read.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Okupevi As First Indigenous Bishop Of Lagos Diocese (Pics) / CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead / Please Help!!!!i Want To Download Oluwa Mi Yio Dide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.