Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) (22475 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / What Happens After Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by MrPRevailer(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
thesis:

What is the difference between hell fire and. Lake of fire in this context?

It's like comparing planet earth to Jupiter. Jupiter is 15,000 times bigger than Earth. The small red spot on Jupiter is 3 times bigger than this Earth. And the average wind that happens on Jupiter will make earth habitation to become a wasteland.

That's just a scenario of what its like when comparing Hellfire with Lake of Fire.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Handsomecole(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sorry you just wasted your time. You are really in darkness with regards this issue of purgatory.I can't blame you though you are not a Catholic so you can never understand.
adeniyitheprof:

My brother, According to the Catholic Encyclopedia, Purgatory is “a place or condition of temporal punishment for those who, departing this life in God's grace, are not entirely free from venial faults, or have not fully paid the satisfaction due to their transgressions.” To summarize, in Catholic theology Purgatory is a place that a Christian’s soul goes to after death to be cleansed of the sins that had not been fully satisfied during life. Is this doctrine of Purgatory in agreement with the Bible? Absolutely not!

Jesus died to pay the penalty for all of our sins (Romans 5: 8 ). Isaiah 53:5 declares, “But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed.” Jesus suffered for our sins so that we could be delivered from suffering. To say that we must also suffer for our sins is to say that Jesus’ suffering was insufficient. To say that we must atone for our sins by cleansing in Purgatory is to deny the sufficiency of the atoning sacrifice of Jesus (1 John 2:2). The idea that we have to suffer for our sins after death is contrary to everything the Bible says about salvation.

The primary Scriptural passage Catholics point to for evidence of Purgatory is 1 Corinthians 3:15, which says, “If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.” The passage (1 Corinthians 3:12-15) is using an illustration of things going through fire as a description of believers’ works being judged. If our works are of good quality “gold, sliver, costly stones,” they will pass through the fire unharmed, and we will be rewarded for them. If our works are of poor quality “wood, hay, and straw,” they will be consumed by the fire, and there will be no reward. The passage does not say that believers pass through the fire, but rather that a believer’s works pass through the fire. 1 Corinthians 3:15 refers to the believer “escaping through the flames,” not “being cleansed by the flames.”

Purgatory, like many other Catholic dogmas, is based on a misunderstanding of the nature of Christ’s sacrifice. Catholics view the Mass / Eucharist as a re-presentation of Christ’s sacrifice because they fail to understand that Jesus’ once-for-all sacrifice was absolutely and perfectly sufficient (Hebrews 7:27). Catholics view meritorious works as contributing to salvation due to a failure to recognize that Jesus’ sacrificial payment has no need of additional “contribution” (Ephesians 2:8-9). Similarly, Purgatory is understood by Catholics as a place of cleansing in preparation for heaven because they do not recognize that because of Jesus’ sacrifice, we are already cleansed, declared righteous, forgiven, redeemed, reconciled, and sanctified.

The very idea of Purgatory and the doctrines that are often attached to it (prayer for the dead, indulgences, meritorious works on behalf of the dead, etc.) all fail to recognize that Jesus’ death was sufficient to pay the penalty for ALL of our sins. Jesus, who was God incarnate (John 1:1,14), paid an infinite price for our sin. Jesus died for our sins (1 Corinthians 15:3). Jesus is the atoning sacrifice for our sins (1 John 2:2). To limit Jesus’ sacrifice to atoning for original sin, or sins committed before salvation, is an attack on the Person and Work of Jesus Christ. If we must in any sense pay for, atone for, or suffer because of our sins – that indicates Jesus’ death was not a perfect, complete, and sufficient sacrifice.

For believers, after death is to be "away from the body and at home with the Lord" (2 Corinthians 5:6-8; Philippians 1:23). Notice that this does not say "away from the body, in Purgatory with the cleansing fire." No, because of the perfection, completion, and sufficiency of Jesus' sacrifice, we are immediately in the Lord's presence after death, fully cleansed, free from sin, glorified, perfected, and ultimately sanctified.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wilgrea7:

I've been following your annunaki doctrine from the educational section... i find it interesting tho... not that i believe it sha... but knowing it took you 20 years of research to arrive at this... it must've been one hell of a ride wink
Thanks Buddy, You dont have to believe. I just hope it isnt true, but from my researches and I have done many researches it happens to be the only story that has made perfect sense. Now, I can factor in 'the reason people go mad' to my the story of creation.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by samuel051: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Time to Dust your Bible and read it.

Matthew 25:31-46;

THE DEAD. Revelation 20:11-15 http://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/20.htm

THE SAINTS. http://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/21-1.htm

Too lax to open the Bible? Use the links.
the same bible was written by somebody and you and i were not there when the events recorded in it took place neither did our ancestors. we are just living by faith.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrPRevailer:
spiritlessons.com

Yes after death is JUDGEMENT. Either heaven or hellfire. There is no purgatory. That is Catholic doctrine and has no biblical backup.

After death a sinner goes to hellfire. And a righteous man goes to heaven. They will remain there till the final Judgement. There are 2 Judgements. The judgement of the saints will be immediately after the Rapture and during the great tribulation happening on Earth. After the (Bema Seat of) judgement of the saints, comes the marriage union of The Lamb with his bride (The saints). Bible says 'Abraham.... shall sit'. This is the Judgement of the saints. And there is no remembrance of their sins because they have overcome.

The final judgement of sinners comes after the MILLENIAL REIGN OF CHRIST. (1000 years of peace and bliss on Earth). Satan will be loosed from prison to deceive the world for a season (note: not the saints) and will gather them like the sand of sea. But they will be destroyed by fire, and Satan will be cast into the lake of fire. Then the judgement of sinners will begin. It's called 'THE WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT'. Hellfire will give up its inhabitants. And they will be judged according to their works and be cast in the Lake of fire. And hellfire itself shall be cast in the Lake of fire. This is known as 'The second Death'.

The current heaven and earth shall pass away/disappear. Then there shall be a New Heaven and a New Earth.This is where the righteous will dwell for all eternity with God and the Lamb.

I truly didn't understand. Apparently, there is another punishment site called lake fire that is not hellfire. Please explain.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Wilgrea7(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Immorttal:
I Love U. you actually used your brain. you see, that thing is not logical at all and you have to believe with faith, only faith oo.

the eternal torment doctrine does not seem compatible with either a loving or a just God.. its hard to imagine a God who told you to love your enemies and forgive those who hurt you to then turn around and roast you for all eternity for any mistake no matter how little it is.... i say this proudly and with evidence that what happens in the afterlife and the nature of judgement is still a mystery to us humans... like i said in my most recent post here, we just believe... we don't know... the two are not the same....

2 Likes

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Bosun13: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
So that means all muslims, bhudists, hinduists...and practioners of other religions are going to hell abi?
My brother don't be deceived.....MUSLIM belief and accept JESUS CHRIST more than so called Christians of today....if u want to get me right try and read English quran or ask well knowledgeable Islamic cleric to xplain better to you..... that's y judgment day doesn't belong to anybody but Almighty God.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by MrPRevailer(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
pcei:
check 2 maccabes 12: 40-45, luke 12:47-48, 1cor 3:14-15, 2Tim 1:16-18, 1john 5:16-17. It's quite obvious u've been brain-washed by these jet-flying, tithe-driven, business-minded pastors. Catholic church's teachings remains the real deal, believe it or not. There's purgatory, check those bible quotations.

luke 12:47-48 This is not talking about purgatory but the level of punishment that will be given to sinners. (unbelievers and believers)

1cor 3:14-15 This is talking about the Judgement of the saints; the rewards that shall be given to them based on their qualification. E.g. If a saint did a good work but in complaining and murmuring, the fire will/might burn that work to ashes. And the works that passed the test will become an eternal reward to the believer.

2Tim 1:16-18; The mercy of the Lord is for believers who have overcome (after the RAPTURE). In the rewards of the righteous there will be mercy because they have overcome. Read also Hebrews 8:12.

1john 5:16-17: Please read 1 Corinthians 6:9 'Know you not that the UNRIGHTEOUS WILL NOT INHERIT the kingdom of God'. 1John 3:8 He that COMMITETH sin is of the devil'.
Rev 21:8 "But the FEARFUL, AND UNBELIEVING........AND WHOSOEVER MAKETH A LIE shall have their part in the lake of Fire.

There is no purgatory nor in the Bible is it explained. The verses u provided give no concrete explanation is such. To present these as bible evidences is like saying you're trying to walk on Water.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by MrPRevailer(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
iceberylin:
hehe, are you God grin grin grin grin grin

No.
He that knows the Word of God knows the mind of God.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by MrPRevailer(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
charlesucheh:
Just read Maccabees 12:39-46. And satisfy your doubt! Though! It wasn't specifically mentioned, but it sure points at where people who die with the grace are kept for purification.

Maccabees? What is Maccabees? Is it a chocolate?
Sorry I don't read any other religious book apart from the BIBLE. The sole authority of the true Christian Believers.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by MrPRevailer(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blackbolt:

This doesn't make any sense. If you Judged to hellfire, then that same Judgement would send you to the lake of fire. So there is no need of 2 judgements. Whatever made you to go hell in the first judgement would also take you to hell in the 2nd judgement.

Hell is different from Lake of Fire. Please read Rev 29:14-15.

It's not my word. But the word of God. Do you think I made anything up?
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by godmankind(m): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Abeg who understand this thing make him explain am well.
that is a confused theory.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by adeniyitheprof(m): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Handsomecole:
Sorry you just wasted your time. You are really in darkness with regards this issue of purgatory.I can't blame you though you are not a Catholic so you can never understand.

I never wasted my time because I am not trying to persuade you to believe what the Holy Bible expressly says but to reveal the undiluted truth on this subject matter and because thousands will see and read what I have posted.

Like MMM participants used to say before the freezing "...you can never understand"
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by MrPRevailer(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
samuel051:
the same bible was written by somebody and you and i were not there when the events recorded in it took place neither did our ancestors. we are just living by faith.

Sorry I thought you were a bible believer. What I wrote is for Bible believers not Unbelieving believers.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by MrPRevailer(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
wilsonreuben:

I truly didn't understand. Apparently, there is another punishment site called lake fire that is not hellfire. Please explain.

Read Revelation 20:11-15.
If you read it then you might just understand. It's one of the many scriptures to show that Hellfire and The Lake of Fire are 2 seperate places/things.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Guru9ja(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=Govo4me2u post=52331221][/quote]Hmmmmm!!! Tanks
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by godmankind(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=MrPRevailer post=52335178]

luke 12:47-48 This is not talking about purgatory but the level of punishment that will be given to sinners. (unbelievers and believers)

1cor 3:14-15 This is talking about the Judgement of the saints; the rewards that shall be given to them based on their qualification. E.g. If a saint did a good work but in complaining and murmuring, the fire will/might burn that work to ashes. And the works that passed the test will become an eternal reward to the believer.

2Tim 1:16-18; The mercy of the Lord is for believers who have overcome (after the RAPTURE). In the rewards of the righteous there will be mercy because they have overcome. Read also Hebrews 8:12.

1john 5:16-17: Please read 1 Corinthians 6:9 'Know you not that the UNRIGHTEOUS WILL NOT INHERIT the kingdom of God'. 1John 3:8 He that COMMITETH sin is of the devil'.
Rev 21:8 "But the FEARFUL, AND UNBELIEVING... What is the seed of kingdom??
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pls read the book of Esdras (not Ezra) in the Bible, especially the Good news bible. Everything you seek to know shall be answered God bless you.
Lisaflex:
I'm more concerned wt knwin if der's sm sort of self conciousness/awareness (of d spirit)after death...
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by riczy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Do ur self a measure of good Mr poster: Contact Jehovah's witness!
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by samuel051: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Sorry I thought you were a bible believer. What I wrote is for Bible believers not Unbelieving believers.
i believe in anything positive and good irrespective of the religion.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by akintom(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Yes. They are very conscious and an indescribable pain of suffering.

Some scientists in the year 1980s where excavating very deep in the ground and reached a depth where they began to hear deafening and hellish cries of millions of people.

When it was published on Newpapers. it was apprehended. They must have been ruthlessly cautioned by the US government who was doing all it can to fight against religion especially christianity spread, prevent the truth and promote Evolution theory.

READ 21 Objectives of Illuminati.
http://www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2016/10/the-21-objectives-of-illuminati.html

This fabricated tale was told you by liars for jesus.

Now, those imaginary folks you claimed are in hell, are no longer material beings (now spirits, according to your Bible).

Question to you - how can physical humans perceive the cries of spirits?
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Every human has a spirit, soul and body. The body is the material part you can see, feel and touch, while the spirit and soul are not physical but lives inside the body and it looks exactly like the body after death. The body can die but the spirit and soul can never die(i.e. Lives forever) . Once the body dies, it goes to the ground till the day of Resurrection while the spirit and soul ascends to heaven or descend to hell to await the Resurrection of the body on the Resurrection day . The Saints go to heaven to live with God while the sinners and unbelievers go to hell of eternal torment.

On the day of Resurrection at the second coming of Jesus, the sea and land will give up the bodies of the dead and heaven and hell also will give up the spirit and soul and will become United once again with the body and after this, everyone will stand before the judgement seat of Christ and Christ will tell everyone the reason for their eternal destination and then after the Saints will return back to heaven in body soul and spirit, likewise the sinners also in hell.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by ThinkSmarter: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrPRevailer:

SUMMARY of what I wrote:

A dead sinner goes to HELL fire and awaits the Final Judgement of God to be cast in THE LAKE OF FIRE.

The Righteous goes to Heaven. When the world comes to an absolute end, he will be ushered to THE NEW HEAVEN AND THE NEW EARTH.

That is the Judgement.
Heaven and Hell are just stationaries where it's inhabitants wait for the final Judgement.
Pls there z an incident that happened of which I am a living witness.
It goes these ways: A woman's husband got stabbed in the stomach and he died, but when the wife that was pregnant as at the time of the incident delivered to her child, lo and behold, the child comes up to be a female with a scar of the stab wound exactly as the dead father, and the child hv grown up and z nw a mother.
Another one z that a young boy was hit by a motorcycle on the forehead while playing football and he died instantly, but when the mother got pregnant and delivered to her child, d child turns to be a female with a scar of the wound that her dead brother sustained during the accident, the girl z nw in sec school,
There z another case that happens, for example if a woman have incessantly lost children prematurely, they usually cut the child's body parts like the finger or toe during burial so that the child will not die again prematurely in his/her next world, and incidentally it do work, but the child will then be born with the healed wound of the cut. I hv asked a Jehovah's Witness about it but his answer was not suitable to me, he said that it was the devil that z tricking the scenario, but the people involved don't behave extra ordinary, they are not possessed, they are obedient and responsible and they are Christians.
Ayam not understanding.
My little mind can't decipher all these mysteries, I need more illumination.

1 Like

Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by bigfrancis21: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
ajanma2:
I have been so confused for a while now about what happens to our souls after death...many people believe after death comes judgement.. meaning,those who are dead now are either in heaven or hell or purgatory. in reference to the scripture''its appointed unto man to die after that comes judgment''..so now the question is,why is Jesus coming on the last day to judge the living and the dead since we have already been judged immediately after death..is the judgment twice?. where are the souls that have died now?pls share ur suggestion

You may have to look beyond the bible for more detailed information about the afterlife. Information to earth about the other side did not cease after the bible was written. Yes there is an afterlife and there is life after death. Due to recent advancements in medical technologies, healthcare professionals have been able to resuscitate otherwise clinically dead people out for a few minutes or hours by restoring their hearts to beat again. In many cases, these people came back with stories to tell about what happened and where they were during those few earth minutes when they were clinically dead. They often first report leaving or floating away from their bodies and observing what's going on around them. They mention that the peace and quiet they experience in this state is incredible. Next they pass through a dark tunnel with a bright shiny light at its end (this tunnel is said to be the connection between earth and the afterlife and is the same tunnel souls returning to earth pass through also) and at the end of this tunnel they find themselves in this incredibly beautiful place, better than any place on earth, and report feeling immense unconditional love, peace and joy. Many report meeting with the souls of deceased relatives, family members, friends etc. and a spirit guide (called guardian angel in Christianity) and going through what is called a life review where they watch their entire lifetime played from birth to the point of death. They are surprised to find out that the goal or points looked out for by the spirit guide(s) is how loving they had been on earth or acts of love performed during their earthly times. They realize that the goal of life is to love or to learn to love and the concept of love is an all-encompassing quality that includes peace, joy, harmony, purity, charity, perseverance etc. They report wanting to remain behind due to the immense incredible love they feel there but are told they have to return to earth as their time is not yet complete. After this encounter they are sent back to their bodies on earth and their lives are changed forever. They return to earth with a clear purpose of what life on earth is really all about and the true purpose of our existence on earth. They no longer fear death and eagerly look forward to dying. This phenomenon is often referred to as near death experiences and it has changed the lives of so many people who are touched/affected by them.

Note that, in addition to meeting deceased relatives, friends, family members etc., these people may initially be met with the souls of religious figures depending on their religious affiliation on earth. A Buddhist may report meeting the soul of a Buddhist god/saint, Muslims may report meeting Mohammed and Christians may report meeting the soul of Jesus Christ, Virgin Mary etc. Understand that this is done as a way to welcome them and ease the crossing over phase for them as many people die carrying with them different beliefs or fears about the afterlife or no expectations to survive at all after death. One thing uniquely reported by everyone is the lack of judgment whatsoever felt on the other side and for Christians, the biblical judgment expected instead turned out to be a loving life review with a spirit guide or soul of higher spiritual consciousness who is more like a big brother compared to the image of an angry vengeful God sitting on a throne commanding people to 'hell' or 'heaven' they get from the bible.

So yes, there is life after death and there is a true/deeper meaning to life than we think.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by bigfrancis21: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
Pls there z an incident that happened of which I am a living witness.
It goes these ways: A woman's husband got stabbed in the stomach and he died, but when the wife that was pregnant as at the time of the incident delivered to her child, lo and behold, the child comes up to be a female with a scar of the stab wound exactly as the dead father, and the child hv grown up and z nw a mother.
Another one z that a young boy was hit by a motorcycle on the forehead while playing football and he died instantly, but when the mother got pregnant and delivered to her child, d child turns to be a female with a scar of the wound that her dead brother sustained during the accident, the girl z nw in sec school,
There z another case that happens, for example if a woman have incessantly lost children prematurely, they usually cut the child's body parts like the finger or toe during burial so that the child will not die again prematurely in his/her next world, and incidentally it do work, but the child will then be born with the healed wound of the cut. I hv asked a Jehovah's Witness about it but his answer was not suitable to me, he said that it was the devil that z tricking the scenario, but the people involved don't behave extra ordinary, they are not possessed, they are obedient and responsible and they are Christians.
Ayam not understanding.
My little mind can't decipher all these mysteries, I need more illumination.

These are unique instances of reincarnation or the cycle of death and life many souls go through on earth under the veil of forgetfulness that makes us forget for a while any prior existence so as to focus on each current lifetime and its growth/lessons.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by bigfrancis21: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bosun13:
So that means all muslims, bhudists, hinduists...and practioners of other religions are going to hell abi?
My brother don't be deceived.....MUSLIM belief and accept JESUS CHRIST more than so called Christians of today....if u want to get me right try and read English quran or ask well knowledgeable Islamic cleric to xplain better to you..... that's y judgment day doesn't belong to anybody but Almighty God.

This is where Christianity gets it all wrong. They think that their religion is the best and the only 'way' to the afterlife and that all non-Christians are all going to some perceived 'hell'. Indeed! And some of them DO actually believe that. undecided
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by musicwriter(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
ajanma2:
I have been so confused for a while now about what happens to our souls after death...many people believe after death comes judgement.. meaning,those who are dead now are either in heaven or hell or purgatory. in reference to the scripture''its appointed unto man to die after that comes judgment''..so now the question is,why is Jesus coming on the last day to judge the living and the dead since we have already been judged immediately after death..is the judgment twice?. where are the souls that have died now?pls share ur suggestion

First of all, there's nothing like death, so this question is unnecessary.

Where were you before you was born? Were you dead?

You have always been alive, but not as a human being.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by AfroSamurai: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
musicwriter:

First of all, there's nothing like death, so this question is unnecessary.

Where were you before you was born? Were you dead?

You have always been alive, but not as a human being.
I asked the same question as regard the emboldened in a thread I opened. Non of the regular christian and muslim folks here could even answer.

https://www.nairaland.com/3541540/question-christians-muslims
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Hmm Jehovah witness
This is not Jehovah's witnesses doctrine. No body will be set able. If interested to know more ask Jehovah's witnesses near you.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
meggi4:
also there was a time a particular robot that always move around mars for picturing the robot captured a city in the mid air shining like gold the picture went all over the goverment stop it from spreading any further
U guys will believe anything geezzz.
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by obinna58(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hellfire for Muslims and other false religion heaven for Christians only then atheist
Re: What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) by CAPTIVATOR: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
LordIsaac:

Hebrews 9:27 has your answer which over rules every other answer. It reads: "it is appointed for a man to die once, and after that, the judgement."

your point ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood / As A Devoted Christian Should She Study Islamic Studies In The University? / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.