Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (69608 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Richiy:
Sure!
Plus my own tentative salary of 200k. grin

But no way we are having kids on that kinda income. I accept a little hardship but not for my babies
your kids wont suffer but what is your preparation towards the family.... 200k...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
nnaemekanwachuk:
your kids wont suffer but what is your preparation towards the family.... 200k...

And I should start saying it now. Really
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
ATK4Joy:
What is he lost the 500k job monthly after marriage! Will the wife opt out? Money can fly away
l can see you going higher than the highest... l have respect for ladies of your calibre ... you showed me that your contribution in the family will be worth while ...... success will follow you to your,home.... l pray that your future partner will find tbis virture in you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
ladypearl45:
why not. do y
we marry for love or money these days. Gods grace will definitely flow if you ask him for that

Here comes another virteous woman indeed
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ihuomadinihu: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
There is really no point abusing women that would answer No to this question. I take a huge exception to that. It is a man's duty to provide for his family and a salary of 50k demands exceptional financial mangement skills.
Everyone has a class and naturally one would go for who fits his/her class. It is a nobody's fault you are unable to find a wife with just 50 thousand naira salary. The best bet is to look for a girl that would be able to manage with you under such tight budget.
The problem with men is that they see good things and think they can easily get her to fit into his income. And when that girl is unable to fit in,he lables her a Gold digger.
That's a big mistake.
Why not go ahead and look for someone you can afford.
On a normal situation, 50k can hold a family down depending on the number of people in that family. However,you will discover that it wouldn't be enough as the children start dropping. So how do you make ends meet.
Under this current economy,i wouldn't advise a girl to go for it, or a man to think towards that,when there is no support income.
How much is a bag of Rice?
Can you cater for a family with just 50k?
These are good questions to ask.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Vanillaskin:
A woman like aunty Linda will say 'I just want a man who is hard working and has a job'
Show her a man who is hard working and has a job and she will say 'how much do you earn, is it up to 500K?'
If the guy says no, then next thing is to say 'I don't want a man who is not making up to a certain amount'

So actually she never really just want a hard working man with a job, she wanted a man with a great job.
I think most women don't know what we want until we see it. So saying if I can marry a man who earns 50K will depend on so many other factors.
unfortunately you waiting for Anty linda who is 36 no family?? Sha no love lost no one foynd but if l may ask at this your age what have laid down?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
There is really no point abusing women that would answer No to this question. I take a huge exception to that. It is a man's duty to provide for his family and a salary of 50k demands exceptional financial mangement skills.
Everyone has a class and naturally one would go for who fits his/her class. It is a nobody's fault you are unable to find a wife with just 50 thousand naira salary. The best bet is to look for a girl that would be able to manage with you under such tight budget.
The problem with men is that they see good things and think they can easily get her to fit into his income. And when that girl is unable to fit in,he lables her a Gold digger.
That's a big mistake.
Why not go ahead and look for someone you can afford.
On a normal situation, 50k can hold a family down depending on the number of people in that family. However,you will discover that it wouldn't be enough as the children start dropping. So how do you make ends meet.
Under this current economy,i wouldn't advise a girl to go for it, or a man to think towards that,when there is no support income.
How much is a bag of Rice?
Can you cater for a family with just 50k?
How did you view this? Then why di they go to school?that is by the way.... you talked of a bag of rice are you going to be buying it every day?.
These are good questions to ask.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sanpipita(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
kaboninc:
[s][/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahaha.....

Maybe you sucked fowl milk and that's why you are behaving this way! The milk really has caused some deformity in you, rendering your reasoning capacity use.less.

It is people like you who would demean a woman because you lack common sense.

Buzz OFFFFF!

What an idiot. You have common sense, you dont demean women but you insist to dictate where women belong, i wouldnt be surprised if you cant even comprehend your own english, empty vessels walking around and calling themselves men
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nenergy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Richiy:

Awwww... Sadly or happily single. Depending on the day and mood grin
Hahaha. I understand grin May your happily single days be more than the sad and may you be "double" soon grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by daygee12: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
WHAT SALARY IS THE LADY IN QUESTION EARNING BEFORE CONTEMPLATING WHETHER TO MARRY A GUY WITH 50K OR NOT.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
elfmann:

How much do u earn?
Is not about how much i earn but how much the man earns is the subject for discussion.

If he earns 50k monthly...Is he going to remain on that 50k job forever?...that's why i mentioned prospect, his income shouldn't be limited to his 50k job if he must settle down.

I personally don't like being idle or the house wife stuff, so will certainly get a job, but he's the man and not me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
[s]
sanpipita:

What an idio.t. You have common sense, you dont demean women but you insist to dictate where women belong, i wouldnt be surprised if you cant even comprehend your own english, empty vessels walking around and calling themselves men
[/s]

Sharrap!

I was thinking maybe you'd have found light but you have shown to be this fu.cktard reta..rded pig! I do not claim to be perfect but I know for a fact that you are worse off than men who belittle their women.

My last response to you, mad rat!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Earning 50k isn't the problem but how it's been managed.. . Some healthy marriage is not earning that amount... . My 2cent from www.romanticpie.com
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
herbie27:
Is not about how much i earn but how much the man earns is the subject for discussion.

If he earns 50k monthly...Is he going to remain on that 50k job forever?...that's why i mentioned prospect, his income shouldn't be limited to his 50k job if he must settle down.

I personally don't like being idle or the house wife stuff, so will certainly get a job, but he's the man and not me.

Hmmmm...

Are you most concerned about what he earns and not even what you can do.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
kaboninc:

Hmmmm...

Are you most concerned about what he earns and not even what you can do.
I just said what i can do.

Or are you more interested in him being jobless while i'm working?. grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Newbeginnings(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
nnaemekanwachuk:
why do you say so come to the north a jobless man has 4 wives

So that is why Nigeria has a high poverty rate
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
herbie27:
I just said what i can do.

Or are you more interested in him being jobless while i'm working?. grin

We all raise eyebrows about the earning capacity of the man. That's good...to an extent. A man has to work to take care of himself and family. That is settled. However, the major question would be - is a woman more concerned about what her husband earns or what she can do to supplement what he earns...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
kaboninc:

We all raise eyebrows about the earning capacity of the man. That's good...to an extent. A man has to work to take care of himself and family. That is settled. However, the major question would be - is a woman more concerned about what her husband earns or what she can do to supplement what he earns...
I already gave you an answer by using myself as an example.
But to think of it, there are men who don't even want their wives to work in anyway...while there are those who think their wives must work, it all depends on who you're getting married to.

I personally won't spend 365 days doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tosyne2much(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
ExInferis:

If you marry a ho, yes it's a bad idea.

If you marry a real woman, you don't have any problems cos she'll find ways to make it work.

Tip: avoid all the girls in nairaland....they're all hos. You don't believe me? Go to any thread about e-money or any story about some guy buying a car or iphone for his woman and read the comments of all the ladies as they swarm like flies on shhit.
Hahahahaha lag don kill me die cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
A successful marriage is not depended entirely on how much the man earns monthly alone. What about the woman's income in addition? It is not about money alone too. Many of us started our marriages with something far less, it is only getting better with determination. It is even good to be through the thick and thin with one's husband than marrying a ready-made one that will not have respect for you and you too won't have any say because you married as a result of his enticing financial status.
I'm thankful for the wife you gave me God, she married me when my income was even less than 20k.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by itzmejerry(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:

So how was life growing up for you... I am sure you lacked many of the books in school, maybe you were sent to a government school to reduce fees... or maybe you were lived life to survive, instead of enjoying its fruitfulness...

You are allowed jerry to go and earn 30k a month and get married, just imagine training 3 kids with 30,000 in this generation

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

am sorry dude if I said something wrong buh you gat to understand me clearly dat was long time ago and my mum is a trader she sells onions in d Market so dere was a kind of support to him anyways
and yu cant tell dis dude not to marry cus he earns 50k per month #justsaying
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by MVLOX(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=Newbeginnings post=503835

I am talking about men and purposes and standards...

Just remain virgins, because many of the broken hearted girls all around are the handwork of guys like such.[/quote]

I couldn't agree more with dis cuz am a living testimony to dat fact.... but all am saying everyman can ply same part so done see guys whogo down Dis lane as lame o r not hardworking or not serious
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
zubby55:
When I married my wife my salary was 50k in a month not just the 50 k I leave in a single room in Abuja but today the story have changed I have bouncing baby boy and also two bedroom flat with masters by God's grace I will park in next year before my house rent expires....so with 50k u can marry depending on the woman....here is pictures
I use your testimony as a point of contact bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by abimic(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ideally, in this present day Nigeria, 50k doesn't seem feasible to cater for settling down but nothing is ideal anymore. Time and chance happen to them all, the race isn't for the swift, nor the battle for the strong. A man earning 200k could suddenly lose his job and what becomes of his wife, she runs! ? Anyway, it's better to move from 50k up than move from 200k down. If
the man seems hardworking, diligent and with Grace, things could turnaround for good in no distant time. Come to think of it, even with 100k, I can't even contemplate a girlfriend much more wife, anyway, priorities differ.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by romeoetin(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Is not all about the salary is about God's blessing! Why can't I if I knw he's an hardworking guy that is still aiming for the best! With prayers he will get there and marriage changes things! My 2cent

Nollywood
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nuelyoyo(m): 12:09am On Oct 22, 2016
Julietcutie:
I can if I see he is hardworking... and again I would be working so we would join hands and heads together
something tells me this is the Juliet I know.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Leriebloom(f): 1:45am On Oct 22, 2016
kaboninc:

Yes dear, ladies like you...do you also think about what you can do to support your husband?

If you notice in my comment I used the term we, which means it involves both parties.
You still haven't clarified me on the tag "ladies like me" tho
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by mypains: 3:35am On Oct 22, 2016
truthsayer007:

yea, but i need to ask how you made your traditional marriage with 27k salary? Or was it your family that paid for the wedding ?

I'm just curious sha. Cuz I just checked bag of rice and its 25k.

some of you lack the ability to start with what you have and people like you can hardly build a house because they want to START when the money is available?

Do you realise you have to save money to get things done? So because the husband nd earned 27k means it was with that he married? What happened to SAVING? Dude people save money to do their wedding and the lade probably added and NO, husband might have other side hustle to supplement his 27k.

Life is a process.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2016
ohn1759:
Question For The Ladies, come tell us your Answer.
#palmgossip
If the guy is hardworking and I love him,why not?......I will be working too and will be adding up to d 50k
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Julietcutie(f): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2016
nuelyoyo:
something tells me this is the Juliet I know.
which Juliet
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nuelyoyo(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2016
awakeuche:
so you will go around asking about salaries until you meet the right one, its well.
my brother, that was how one was asking me how am being paid in my sales work, asking if is based on commission or salary, she was also asking me how I go about selling, whether I use a vehicle to run around. Bottom line is she wants to have a clue of my income and mobility. And this questions were coming a day after I approached her chatted her up and got her contact - after church service, how on earth would u be asking such bearly 24 hours after, she even wan know the area wey i dey stay for the town, at best u can ask me what i do for a living , other thing you wish to know will be revealed as we get along, mbanu! She wan know deep things, even when I never state my intentions.
So I have started loosing interest in her, and Na teacher she be oh for private school, her salary for no pass 20k. No woman wan suffer, they want to know the level of Ur pocket before committing themselves to you for marriage, and I no blame them.
The way Nigeria has been from time past has made many people materialistic, people want to associate with you only coz of the things they want to benefit from you, and this mindset has been extended to relationships and marriage.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nuelyoyo(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Julietcutie:

which Juliet
I know a Juliet who works with Nigerian Prison's Microfinance Bank in Abuja. We served together in Kwara and attended same university.
If u ain't her pls disregard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

"My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.