Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (3353 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by segzybobo(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2016
I was dating a gurl and she told me that she was a virgin and that she has never
had sex b4 and I actually agreed,........ then after a 4- 5 month or so that we
eventually had sex and I didn't met her a virgin........ she gave excuse that she
only did it once and she never thought that doing it one time can take her
virginity away.

guys, babes share ur experience

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by kinggogo: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Oya, let d lies begin to roll in
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by MackBrooklyn: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2016
[size=18pt]When I eventually buy a Range Rover, I'll drive it straight to my ex house and ask her for directions to my house cheesy cheesy [/size]

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Smellymouth: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2016
cool
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Ladycloud(f): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2016
I don't have an ex undecided
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2016
she tell me see johnsonn

look at that OP head like that wembly ball wey u always play with ur niqqa
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by segzybobo(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2016
Ladycloud:

for real? that means you are easy starter in relationship affairs
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by generalbush(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2016
I am a virgin...
And after many months of hustling and begging....
Me: I didn't see blood ooo
Her: No every virgin bleeds at first sex
Me: Seriously.....
You know the rest...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2016
she said her name was oluwakemi but I later found out that her name is kemi grin

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by segzybobo(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2016
generalbush:
I am a virgin...
You know the rest...

lol she see mark for your face nii
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2016
Whenever i remember this lie eh... I cant stop laughing out loud gringrin

this isn't in a relationship...

I was with my uncle one certain time.. I actually spent the weekend with them.. So on sunday evening he told me to call his Driver so that he will drop me off early on Monday morning bfor going to the company.. Because he used to leave early cause o traffic.. . Fast foward... I forgot to call this man and inform him that he will drop me off... I woke up late and was rushing to get my self ready.... I didnt knw that my uncle have call his driver and asked him where he was... And the man told him that he's very close to the company... Fast foward.... When i was about to leave, he called me and ask if i still call d driver and i said yes... He asked wen i said immediately i woke up.. He said OKaY ... And asked what did he say... I replied " he said he's on his way here to pick me up ;-[ ..he said.. Can i check you dialed call.. I was like #MyGameIsUp .. As a sharp guy.. I dialed his number immediately i cut it back.. As i was about to reset my time he took the phone, checked d time i d driver's nnumba dialed ..he turn to me and show me..what time is this .. I said 5:45am he asked what's the time now ?? i was speechless cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=generalbush post=51138011]I am a virgin...

But it's true. Not everyone bleeds.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
It was my twin brother
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Ladycloud(f): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
segzybobo:

for real? that means you are easy starter in relationship affairs
.No...I have been in one relationship and am still in the relationship.. smiley
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by firstking01(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
segzybobo:
I was dating a gurl and she told me that she was a virgin and that she has never
eventually had sex and I didn't met her a virgin........ she gave excuse that she
virginity away.

Could 've been that she cheated on you while you are still dating and got disvirgined...
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Laveda(f): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
I don't lie..
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by folasayolyn(f): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
I wasn't really toasting her, I was just joking
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
''You're the air I breath. Without you, I'd be dead"

Damn! It's ages we broke up and she's still alive
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by GuDErboY(m): 3:06am On Nov 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

She?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by segzybobo(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

lolz... that's life ( never put ur trust in anyone except in God)
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by expensive2(f): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2016
my ex: kenny since we started this relationship have never lied to u....I was like oh really....he forgot he lied dat he was studying bus admin whereas he was studying marketing
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2016
segzybobo:
virginity away.

lol all this babes dem ehh
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2016
Ladycloud:
okay, you live in pluto....how much is their visa?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2016
comradespade:
she said her name was oluwakemi but I later found out that her name is kemi grin
thats not a lie
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2016
GuDErboY:
She?
yes, she
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by segzybobo(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2016
grin
Zceesneh:
thats not a lie
grin
Zceesneh:
thats not a lie
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by segzybobo(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yes, she

she for real... ar u from Lebanese (les****n)
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by MrCork: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2016
Ladycloud:

are you lightskin? angry
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2016
segzybobo:

she for real... ar u from Lebanese (les****n)
All my exs' are females and my present is female. So I don't understand what you on about
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by GuDErboY(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yes, she
U b lesbo ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Noticed That Unmarried Ladies That Are Managers Are Usually Harsh? / Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking / How To Ask A Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.