Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Whats Wrong With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong With Him (671 Views)

Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture / Whats Wrong If U Feel Ugly? / Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With Him by maufunky: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
Hi all.

The guy that i'm dating, does not like seeing other male friends around me. I complained about this attitude to him, and he said IF we get married, he will not allow any male including my colleagues to visit me.

He too jealous for my liking. What do you advice?
Re: Whats Wrong With Him by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
think carefully, and ask yourself if this is the right man for you.
Re: Whats Wrong With Him by TheHenrys(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2009
He doesn't even need to tell you before you realize that.if you don't want it that way you know what to do.
Re: Whats Wrong With Him by izeek(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
a guy sho is insecure is worse than those who insist thier wives wear the hajib thing.

better walk away, cos he will not change.
Re: Whats Wrong With Him by 22medinat(f): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2009
an insecure man is worse than unfaithful,
he wont respect you and all your actions will be scrutinized,can you live with that,if you can goodluck.
its a matter or choice
Re: Whats Wrong With Him by debest1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
poster
if u r in a relationship why are u keping a hoard of male friends around yu? if the shoe was on the other foot and your bf is always surrounded by female friends how would you feel?
You guys need to talk but me thinks behind is unease lies a fear that you might not be faithful

(1) (Reply)

Love! Do Guys Really Commit Enough? / Love Leaves Pangs Of Pain Behind! / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.