Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (56232 Views)

Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them / 6 Shocking Things Girls Will Never Tell Guys Unless They Loves You / Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Emodeee: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Shout out to those ladies that knows how to chat wellas.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by awakeuche(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Uumm.... Who doesn't love texting? Some guys sha.. Will reply after 3-5days only to say "hi" and pretend nothing happened or he reads the msg? cry cry
i disagree, unless the bae looks like mr ibu
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Though chatting does not define a wife material but to be very frank and sincere, most Nigerian ladies are intellectually deficient when it comes to discussions. When a conversation is becoming too much to handle, the next thing is, 'I don't know what to say' or 'gist me'

I can't handle a lady who cannot engage me in a conversation that will profit my life. I'm a man of policy, so I don't butt-lick ladies. When you reply me with monosyllabic words, eviction awaits you. When you deem it right that I should always be the first person to message you, eviction awaits you. When you reply me as if MTN charges you per letter, you're automatically up for eviction. I cannot tolerate a lady treating me like a jobless man

MI o raye osi

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by awakeuche(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Derris some men ooo... Tatz y I deleted my whatsapp coz I find it useless... undecided
you deleted your whatsapp app because some men dont reply texts on time... Wow!
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by awakeuche(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Most ladies cannot match up nor withstand me when it comes to lively and intellectual chat... I deleted my BBM today because na dumb skull full am.

I'm a man of policy, I don't butt-lick ladies. When you reply me with monosyllabic words, eviction awaits you. When you deem it right that I should always be the first person to message you, eviction awaits you

MI o raye osi
my type of person
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Abbycite(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hmmn....thinking of #badaoyeyemi rght now

1 Like

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Anyone to help Mii confirm this list from Kwara State Polytechnic

Which list?
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Cutehector(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

U said u both had a ''thing'' a ''crush'' oon each other. Not so?
U could actually take it wit levity until a ''not so qualified guy' takes up d challenge..
I never mentioned crush or we both had a thing Mr man.

Adults don't crush..
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
Any girl that responds with 'k' has the same level of iq of a German shepherd.

Dt was harsh, dont u think?
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Flashh: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Now, you are trying to tell us, texting very well automatically turns her to a wife material.

Nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Most ladies cannot match up nor withstand me when it comes to lively and intellectual chat... To be very frank and sincere, most Nigerian ladies are intellectually deficient when it comes to chatting with guys. All they will say is 'gist me' ; and whenbyih ask then the same question the reply you will get is, 'I don't know what to say'

I even deleted my BBM today because na dumb skull full am.

I'm a man of policy, I don't butt-lick ladies. When you reply me with monosyllabic words, eviction awaits you. When you deem it right that I should always be the first person to message you, eviction awaits you. When you reply me as if MTN charges you per letter, you're automatically up for eviction. That's just my lifestyle

MI o raye osi

Egbon mi....ole nu pa..
Mo rin yi o..

Ladies will always be ladies..
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
awakeuche:
my type of person
That's it baba cheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Cutehector(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Flashh:
Now, you are trying to tell us, texting very well automatically turns her to a wife material.

Nonsense!
arrant nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cutehector:
I never mentioned crush or we both had a thing Mr man.

Adults don't crush..

cheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Flashh: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cutehector:
arrant nonsense grin
The type of silliness of the op is ineffable for me to tell.

How could someone come up with all these? Saying they defines a "wife material".

1 Like

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Flashh:

How could someone come up with all these? Saying they defines a "wife material".
lol I no even blame the OP, na the okoko mod Wey push am to front page
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Flashh: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cutehector:
lol I no even blame the OP, na the okoko mod Wey push am to front page
They share same ignorance with the (op).

No be today we know Nairaland mods na. Na their way. Lol
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by kwynette(f): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Akuko Ifo
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Flashh:

...They define...
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by repogirl(f): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Some guys(mostly the ones with nothing of importance happening in their sorry lives) will be questioning girls as if they are Sherlock Holmes trying to solve a mystery.

If a girl is unavailable for their stupid questions they have asked a million and one times over and over again, they begin acting crazy and paranoid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Flashh: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

...They define...
You need to learn more.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Flashh:
You need to learn more.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by queenfav(f): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
I pity the man who would judge me by my texting habits... Cos I barely have time nowadays for idle chit chat.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
I have two friend who do exactly what the op listed, and I must confess I like the two of them I cant even choose one over the other, one is my coursemate and the other is in far away lagos
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by STENON(f): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
I think I am one... I love normal chatting.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
The Op and whoever is supporting the Op don miss road undecided
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by DonMekino(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
the person u are thinking of ryt now as u read dis piece........ he/she is d one dat turns ur mumu button wella.......abeg no dey pretend oo
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by yinkslinks(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Trust me they are gays grin grin >
TrapQueen77:
grin

Uumm.... Who doesn't love texting? Some guys sha.. Will reply after 3-5days only to say "hi" and pretend nothing happened or he reads the msg? cry cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Princy13: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Joblessness is a disease.
And speaking of joblessness,you might have something doing but you are still ''jobless'' upstairs.
The op should engage his brain with more realistic findings.All you listed up there bears no connection with reality.

The fact is that there are ladies with affable demeanours that demonstrate all those traits during chats but these has no similiarity to their true personality.

Some of the ladies who chat booringly are featherbrains such that lack the faculties to strike an intelligent discourse.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

Dt was harsh, dont u think?

It is very annoying.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Orikinla(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
I have already got her with me since 2014.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Senorprinz(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

I'm also in one of 9ja's foremost varsities...
Follow me, lemme follow u back.. Gotten 250 followers already..
if its not unn, forgerrit!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.