Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (56233 Views)

Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them / 6 Shocking Things Girls Will Never Tell Guys Unless They Loves You / Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by enshi(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
If she doesnt make the OTHER ROOM a boring place... Nigga hold her tight for she is a rare gem
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Senorprinz(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
DonMekino:
the person u are thinking of ryt now as u read dis piece........ he/she is d one dat turns ur mumu button wella.......abeg no dey pretend oo
as i read the post, my brain was like benin-ore express way, so many girls were speeding through my mind.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Senorprinz:
if its not unn, forgerrit!!

cheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
enshi:
If she doesnt make the OTHER ROOM a boring place... Nigga hold her tight for she is a rare gem

Badt guy cheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Senorprinz:
as i read the post, my brain was like benin-ore express way, so many girls were speeding through my mind.

Cassanova cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

It is very annoying.
Oya take agbo-jedi and calm down.... cheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

Oya take agbo-jedi and calm down.... cheesy

Very medicinal
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:
http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/texting-habits-girls/

1. She does not feel any less texting
you first

She doesn’t nag or complain when she texts
you first, she does that very often and genuinely
too

Den soon u say she's desperate. ....abegi make i hear beta tin
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Deelaw(m): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Derris some men ooo... Tatz y I deleted my whatsapp coz I find it useless... undecided

Then u must have been chatting with married men or somtin....Check well undecided
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 12:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Aprilivangie:

Would nevr say such
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Very medicinal
cheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by marcelifeh(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2016
No. 3 so annoying!
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2016
marcelifeh:
No. 3 so annoying!
cheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by splankface(m): 1:01am On Oct 21, 2016
Some of it are true but not all
Check out http://www.splankface.com
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Familyfirst: 1:22am On Oct 21, 2016
Aiholi:
http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/texting-habits-girls/

1. She does not feel any less texting
you first

She doesn’t nag or complain when she texts
you first, she does that very often and genuinely
too
you also need to know ladies you must never marry click here to see them
http://familyparliament.com/Thread/100-signs-she-isnt-marriage-material/
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by southernbelle(f): 4:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Aiholi:
7. She texts you great relationship reads like ‘How to make your relationship work without denying God’

cheesy cheesy
Many guys won't read stuff like that and will get scared when they keep receiving the messages because they'll feel like she's trying to dominate.
I enjoyed reading through though.

1 Like

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by donbrowser(m): 4:45am On Oct 21, 2016
Tonyosas101:

Huh, you deleted your whatsapp because of late replies....download it again please
Na lie jare
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by streetzdreamz(m): 5:22am On Oct 21, 2016
nice points op, ladies with this qualities are rare,so your points is a step in the right direction.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by ayowole21(m): 5:49am On Oct 21, 2016
seriously the OP just described my girlfriend..she is unique and amazing..she doesn't find it very hard to express her emotions. I'm very lucky to have her in my life.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by ritababe(f): 6:05am On Oct 21, 2016
firstking01:
ArsenaLcheesy
he's
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Solozzo(m): 6:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Kilonis:
Haha I don't think these make a woman a "wife material", it just means she's interested in you, I can bet you(although I do not bet) that she is the exact opposite to someone else.

Absolutely right. It only shows the girl is Interested in you. Other qualities like honesty, hard work, frugality as well. As housekeeping and culinary skills are not assessable by these criteria the OP indicated. At best it shows girlfriend material.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by xoella: 6:27am On Oct 21, 2016
what if you do all that and still the man chooses go open your Mssgs after a few days, or when replying he replies with nonchalance and with only short sentences? what's a girl to do?
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by zonggrace(f): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Why not
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by holluphemydavid(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2016
That noba 2 thou, funny but true
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by tivta(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2016
I pity guys who are looking for such a woman on nairalan...

1 Like

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by doll912(f): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2016
The term " wife material" is what men with spineless egos come up with to cover their empty pride. I mean, if you are wife and he isn't husband material? Please, shine your eyes ladies. You don't deserve to spend your life with mediocres. You deserve better.

1 Like

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Denuga002(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2016
Aiholi:

I'm also in one of 9ja's foremost varsities... Follow me, lemme follow u back.. Gotten 250 followers already..
I'm a 400L student of lautech,....Which uni are you in?
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by BelleNoireZaire(f): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2016
Who wrote this rubbish? Pathetic.

Correction 10 signs you should marry her...if you base those signs on how she texts wink

10. If she sends you nudes...you should be so lucky. If you don't find those nudes on Instagram then obviously it's just for you. GOD forbid she tries to add spice to your lame life. God knows you've asked many girls for nudes ...and recieved none.

9. She replies to your text after 9pm. No man should be calling my phone after 9 unless he's my man..you should be so lucky

8. She doesn't tell you things you want to hear just to make you happy. You want her to let you look foolish? If she doesn't keep it real she's not going to have your back. If you want her to lie to you for the sake of your own pride...text your mother.

7. She uses emojis in place of words. She's smart and fun lol

6. She sends you prayers

5. She asks about your day expecting a real answer. Not just fine or ok

4. She sends you jokes just because

3. She asks what do you want to eat. If a way to his heart isn't through his stomach then he's no man of mine.

2. She ignores your text and calls after you didn't reply a day ago. She's a smart girl and has hobbies and goals instead of playing mind games with your dumba$$.

1. She replies to you when you text....a lot of you over zealous pricks wouldn't even get my real number. Some of you should be so lucky that any girl texts you...period.

Don't have the type of expectations for someone else you wouldn't even have for yourself. You've got some nerve.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Denuga002:

I'm a 400L student of lautech,....Which uni are you in?

NL isnt conducive enough for giving out vital information(s)... I sent u a mail last night, check it and reply me... Good morning
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2016
BelleNoireZaire:
Who wrote this rubbish? Pathetic.

Correction 10 signs you should marry her...if you base those signs on how she texts wink

10. If she sends you nudes...you should be so lucky. If you don't find those nudes on Instagram then obviously it's just for you. GOD forbid she tries to add spice to your lame life. God knows you've asked many girls for nudes ...and recieved none.

9. She replies to your text after 9pm. No man should be calling my phone after 9 unless he's my man..you should be so lucky

8. She doesn't tell you things you want to hear just to make you happy. You want her to let you look foolish? If she doesn't keep it real she's not going to have your back. If you want her to lie to you for the sake of your own pride...text your mother.

7. She uses emojis in place of words. She's smart and fun lol

6. She sends you prayers

5. She asks about your day expecting a real answer. Not just fine or ok

4. She sends you jokes just because

3. She asks what do you want to eat. If a way to his heart isn't through his stomach then he's no man of mine.

2. She ignores your text and calls after you didn't reply a day ago. She's a smart girl and has hobbies and goals instead of playing mind games with your dumba$$.

1. She replies to you when you text....a lot of you over zealous pricks wouldn't even get my real number. Some of you should be so lucky that any girl texts you...period.

Don't have the type of expectations for someone else you wouldn't even have for yourself. You've got some nerve.

undecided
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2016
southernbelle:

cheesy cheesy
Many guys won't read stuff like that and will get scared when they keep receiving the messages because they'll feel like she's trying to dominate.
I enjoyed reading through though.

Thanks for reading and enjoying, sure u slept well?
Well if a girl sends me messages of that kind, i'll gladly read....unless its too long.

I dislike long posts.. cheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2016
Aprilivangie:

Is it d guy that's desperate den? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.