Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (56235 Views)

Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them / 6 Shocking Things Girls Will Never Tell Guys Unless They Loves You / Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2016
streetzdreamz:
nice points op, ladies with this qualities are rare,so your points is a step in the right direction.

God bless u jare.! Oil dey ur head cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2016
ayowole21:
seriously the OP just described my girlfriend..she is unique and amazing..she doesn't find it very hard to express her emotions. I'm very lucky to have her in my life.

Hold her tight den..
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2016
Aiholi:

Would nevr say such

U sure coz men are d most difficult specie to deal with angry angry
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by onwuakpachris(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Though chatting does not define a wife material but to be very frank and sincere, most Nigerian ladies are intellectually deficient when it comes to discussions. When a conversation is becoming too much to handle, the next thing is, 'I don't know what to say' or 'gist me'

I can't handle a lady who cannot engage me in a conversation that will profit my life. I'm a man of policy, so I don't butt-lick ladies. When you reply me with monosyllabic words, eviction awaits you. When you deem it right that I should always be the first person to message you, eviction awaits you. When you reply me as if MTN charges you per letter, you're automatically up for eviction. I cannot tolerate a lady treating me like a jobless man

MI o raye osi
I gave u d maximum 1 like man..but how I js wish..u can like as much as possible..den I would av spent 1 mb js liking ya point
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2016
tivta:
I pity guys who are looking for such a woman on nairalan...

dem they... cheesy i can attest to dt. cheesy

go find ur own... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Aprilivangie:

U sure coz men are d most difficult specie to deal with angry angry

Ah! Mogbe!

Mayb u made a mistake.... Women are far worse creatures to deal wit.. Yu handle them like ''blo-blo'' baloon, so they don't burst. cheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2016
Aiholi:

Ah! Mogbe!

Mayb u made a mistake.... Women are far worse creatures to deal wit.. Yu handle them like ''blo-blo'' baloon, so they don't burst. cheesy

smiley smiley men nko u carry dem like cracked eggs
smiley
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Aprilivangie:

smiley smiley men nko u carry dem like cracked eggs smiley
Ur opinion tho. So u carry ur guy like cracked eggs?
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Aiholi:

Ur opinion tho.
So u carry ur guy like cracked eggs?

cry cry cry
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by manando1(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Uumm.... Who doesn't love texting? Some guys sha.. Will reply after 3-5days only to say "hi" and pretend nothing happened or he reads the msg? cry cry
that's the only way to keep a girl interested in you , just ignore her
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2016
Aprilivangie:

cry cry cry
Shuu.. U afraid to answer? cheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by chigoizie7(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Derris some men ooo... Tatz y I deleted my whatsapp coz I find it useless... undecided

Those guys are the real MVP's
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by emyrald91(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2016
Aiholi:

am quoting everything you ever said in life

believe this guy at your own peril.
these things identifies a social media partner. and a jobless lady.

marry her and you are doo.med
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by tosyne2much(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
onwuakpachris:
I gave u d maximum 1 like man..but how I js wish..u can like as much as possible..den I would av spent 1 mb js liking ya point
Thanks man cheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by badaoyeyemi(f): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
Seriously I do all dat...hmmm smiley
Abbycite:
Hmmn....thinking of #badaoyeyemi rght now

1 Like

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Abbycite(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Seriously I do all dat...hmmm smiley

Yes o......that's u exactly

1 Like

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by EmmyDe25(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2016
Aiholi:

Which guy does that?
None..
I do
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2016
EmmyDe25:
I do
U're not a guy then.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by EmmyDe25(m): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2016
Aiholi:

U're not a guy then.
I'm a tranny
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2016
EmmyDe25:
I'm a tranny
I see..
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by mamawin(f): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Though chatting does not define a wife material but to be very frank and sincere, most Nigerian ladies are intellectually deficient when it comes to discussions. When a conversation is becoming too much to handle, the next thing is, 'I don't know what to say' or 'gist me'

I can't handle a lady who cannot engage me in a conversation that will profit my life. I'm a man of policy, so I don't butt-lick ladies. When you reply me with monosyllabic words, eviction awaits you. When you deem it right that I should always be the first person to message you, eviction awaits you. When you reply me as if MTN charges you per letter, you're automatically up for eviction. I cannot tolerate a lady treating me like a jobless man

MI o raye osi
Being intellectual is not a function of sex my dear. guys that fit perfectly into this description of yours abound. a very busy person who finds it necessary to reply a text from you will rather reply you on monosyllables rather than ignore you or shelve it.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
mamawin:
Being intellectual is not a function of sex my dear. guys that fit perfectly into this description of yours abound. a very busy person who finds it necessary to reply a text from you will rather reply you on monosyllables rather than ignore you or shelve it.
Yes being intellectual may not be a function of sex but ladies have proven to be intellectually weak
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by mamawin(f): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes being intellectual may not be a function of sex but ladies have proven to be intellectually weak
Perhaps the ladies arround you, or those you surround yourself with.
As for me, I have met very wonderful ladies and in matters that count, I have found some men's contribution surprising.
There are both categories on both sides.
You know intelligent girls/babes/ladies/women when you see them, don't be afraid to move close.
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by tosyne2much(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2016
mamawin:
Perhaps the ladies arround you, or those you surround yourself with.
As for me, I have met very wonderful ladies and in matters that count, I have found some men's contribution surprising.
There are both categories on both sides.
You know intelligent girls/babes/ladies/women when you see them, don't be afraid to move close.
I give up... You've won cheesy
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by mamawin(f): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
I give up... You've won cheesy
Hmm.... I like that. Have a wonderful day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.