Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible (16682 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Maykelly(f): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2009
[size=16pt]Why Is Abuzola  so Senseless, Pointless in everything about Quaran,Quran,Koran, and the Holy Scripture "Bible?" [/size]
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2009
It is arabic mr man and not obama
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2009
75. And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allâh, and for those weak, ill­treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help."
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by sammie256: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2009
Abu what is ur problem haven`t read in quaran where muhammed said unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given the government shall be upon his shoulder and is name shall be called wonderful, counsellor, prince of peace, the mighty God, everlasting father.check ur quaran it is there.That prophecy was first given by isaiah in the Bible.Read ur quaran carefully u will see that the deity of jesus was recognized in that verse, well am just telling u what i have studied, the bible says we should not engage in argument so just keep what u think to urself all i have know from the Holyspirit is that there is no other name given by which men wiil be save but by Jesus christ  4 he is the way the truth and the life.u will never understand except u have the life of God in u.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by sammie256: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2009
That is the uniqueness about Jesus . . . no living soul, before or after Him has ever claimed this!!

Nezan i don`t know why u are trying to explain things to that guy just live him the natural man cannot understand the things of the spirit because they are spiritually design.pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssse let him be.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by ellagold(m): 2:08am On Nov 25, 2009
Great ones I salute all ,my own opinion is that,Jesus which means God saves is God in flesh,who came to save us because .God our father is faithful to his word come what may.

He need to come us Jesus because he had given man the earth.And He cant operate on the earth without a body legally.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Niyi53(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2009
Know that jesus is not the only son of God. The sense in which jesus calls himself the son of God in the bible can also be used by others. The bible also recognise many sons of God in which if we accept the bible to be true concerning it, then the bible would be contradicting itself, but if not, you are rejecting the word of God. In exodus 4:22, israel is my first born son. David is my son, this day i have begotten him (psalms 2:7) solomon is my son and i am his father. (1 chr. 28:6) God loved us so much that we are called His son (1 john 3:1).
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2009
Even the son uesd in the hebrew context means SERVANT or someone doing what God requires and not biological SON
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2009
yeah thousand of sons exist
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Beautymc(f): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2009
@abu and the seeker, i have no doubt that 2 of u are clear anti christ (666). Who are u guys to pity xtains? Are muslims that believe in killing in the name of pleasing Allah more than xtains? If Jesus is God or not, does it affect ur poor destiny? Why can't u believe in ur muslim status and leave others alone.
@abu, look at ur silly mouth. u claimed to saw light that's why u left xtain. i wept for u cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Meanwhile, in my church top muslims (not fake one like urs) do come to pay their tithes in millions, some are willing to change to xtain but b'cos of family threat of killing them. Some barren hajia's always give their testimony in church, how somebody invited them to church and God visited them with a miracle babies. I have witnesses. U are here telling me u saw light, no bi only light na nepa light u seeooooooooooooooo.
What am i saying, @abu & the seeking (seeking for who u may devour), if u don't want God to destroy u people, stop using His son's name on ur useless discuession class. Believe in ur religion don't abuse/pity any religion.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2009
WHAT A SHAME,dnt you know is ALLAH(SWT) that even answers your own prayers too
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2009
WHAT A SHAME,dnt you know is  ALLAH(SWT) that even answers your own prayers too,he answers everyones prayers,but would not pity some people on judgement day cos they dnt give him DEVINE WORSHIP,OR is HE not THE ONE(AL-RAHMAN) answering the prayers of your co idol worshippers like you in china and japan  and they are doing goodetc,even the most wicked rich man too,he answers all but not in his own time on judgement day,take it or leave it
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2009
The painful aspect is that even jesus never said 'worship me'
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2009
@beautymic- the truth is one, The people claiming to be saying testimony in church are special people trained to do ita
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Beautymc(f): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2009
@uplawal, pls according to islam, what's the differents btw Allah and God?
2) why are some muslims running to church for miracles? Thereafter, they will come and give their testimonies and pay their tithes.
3) where on records has their been a miracles in the mosque?
4) why are some hajia's dedicating their child in the church b'cos God answered them when they came to church?
Yes God answers' all prayers, but am interested to know the above questions.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
Thats because they are unguided, xtrianity is all about enjoyment in thiis world, from dancing and singing in church to fornication. Allahu akbar
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
As for Allah, it is the arabic name for God
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Beautymc(f): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2009
@abu, are u trying to tell me that some muslims are trained to give testimony in the church?
If yes, what a religion?
If no, if u are in Abuja, i wuld love to take u to some muslims houses, so they can tell u by themselves.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2009
Those ones you said if not repented they will burn more than charcoal sef in HELLFIRE
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola baby wassup,am really enjoying eid you know, i dnt kill ram but my friend LATEEFAH slaughtered one and its just lovely celebration going on here

I CAN NEVER CELEBRATE THAT THEIR SUNgod birthday(CHRISTMAS) again,thank God for his mercy,bringing me out of darkness and into the LIGHT
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2009
@uplawal, happy eid, have eaten meat to the extent that my molar and premolar tooth are weak, if you seen the msg i sent to u on F-B,
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Beautymc(f): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2009
@abu, yes they are unguided. But why did God ans them in the church instead of mosque? If u talk of fonication, muslims are the lead. They are willing to help u but u must pay in kind. Just after teaching them how to fight in the mosque, u will see them calling gals for sex. Statistics has shown that muslims are the highest HIV carrier.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Niyi53(m): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2009
@beautymc, i am not surprised that there is miracle happening in the church. This does not mean that they are on the right path. (dont be fast to deny it). Do you know what Jesus said concerning it? "and many false prophets shall rise and decieve many. (matt. 24:11) in matt. 24:24, he also said "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, he it were possible, they shall decieve the very elect".
You see that performing miracle, as said by christ, can also be performed by liers. So, you should try to reflect over it if you really believe in jesus as you claim.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2009
@beautymic- what am saying is that the people saying the testimony re xtrian, one former pastor who became a muslim told us how they use to train people to lie in the name of testimony, if i lie may Allah strike me with a severe death, he said the people will lie to have convert to islam then after some years they convert to xtrian in a sham of miracle or God just spoke to me. Can u see
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
@Beautymc they av no knowledge,they are misguided and av gone astray
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Niyi53(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2009
@beautymc, if you would not mind, i would open a thread so that you can present the attributes that jesus is having, which qualifies him to be a God.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Niyi53(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
Which book has jesus revealed for the guardiance of man, since the time you said he became a God?
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2009
let me answer for beautymc

SIMPLY NOTHING grin

WON RO PE AWON LE KOBA JESU,WON KO MO PE ARA WON LON SHE
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Beautymc(f): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2009
@lawal, ara gbachikwa gi nti maka ihe idere. Nwa mmefu dika gi.
Eberem na emere gi maka na imaghi ebe ino. onye iberibe, isi nkita di ka gi, onye ara.
U think only u can use language?
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2009
Hahaha, kayi shiru mallam beauty, kana ji ko
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Beautymc(f): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2009
@abu, ekwensu kpokwa gi oku. okpara onye ara di ka gi. Ikwesiri ina ebe re onwe gi akwa maka na idi iberibe.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2009
@beautymic- why re u insulting me, you think i don't understand igbo ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Spending The Last Night Of The Year In A Church Service Make Any Difference / Bankole Solomon Criticizes Pastor Adeboye Over Politicians / Therapeutic Use Of Psalms, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.