Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible (16683 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2010
alimat 2:

^^^^^^^^^
Toba!!!!!!!!. i think it will be good if u take the stat of trouble makers
Really? On this thread,i will say u&uplawal(my G.friend)+ d starter of d thread.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Blokyll(f): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2010
abeg,make una bone these guys! grin
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Teaser4(m): 1:15am On Mar 07, 2010
Mohammed is a satan's servant,sent to win souls to hel,i cant imagine how dis silly muslims do evil,nd stil be happy,eg osama,farouk etc,world criminals.stop fooln urself muslims.be wise!!! Mohammed sucks lmfao
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Sunglow: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2013
Correction-JESUS IS "NOT A GOD"WITH EMPHASIS ON THE THE LETTER "A"RATHER ITS"JESUS IS GOD"THIS IS THE RIGHT RENDING. I WOUNDER WHOM YOU PEOPLE ARE EXPECTING TO SEE SITTING ON THE THRONE IN HEAVEN,ITS JESUS THAT WILL BE SITTING ON IT NO DOUBTH ABOUT THAT!!!!!! smiley smiley
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by babsalux09(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abuzola: All the miracle jesus perform was done by other Prophet, Adam was fatherless and motherless, God breathe His spirit into him, does that make him God ? Solomon was Al Mighty, he gave order to every creature and they submit to his command, be it animal, cloud, wind and jinn

ooooooooo God,what kind of person b this one self,now i see u dont even understand anything,comparing ordinary human authority to God''s divine authority

d point u wont just understand is,God is a spirit,and a better way to come and relate with people is to posses a body,and through jesus he was able to do that,d power of ressurection of jesus christ is a good way to differentiate from other prophets,since u believe in other prophets,go and read about jesus very well,everythin abt him is mysterious,just like how u cant fully tell everythin about God,if u say jesus isnt..maybe i understand,bcoz God came u inform of flesh...God is a wise God,and everythin is a test of faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by babsalux09(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abuzola 1:
@beautymic- what am saying is that the people saying the testimony re xtrian, one former pastor who became a muslim told us how they use to train people to lie in the name of testimony, if i lie may Allah strike me with a severe death, he said the people will lie to have convert to islam then after some years they convert to xtrian in a sham of miracle or God just spoke to me. Can u see

yeah u are right,and can happen..bcoz jesus himself already said false prophet shall rise and prophesy in his name,but na naija we dey name and man go chop so fake people go always dey,bcoz xtianity is a free religion people tend to camoflage under it and carry out mischivious act,fake pastor can use juju to perform miracles or bribe people to testify so as to gain more member,where God didnt send him or call him to b a man of God,and just everyone living life like say God isnt watchin us,he his watchin us all but temperin his justice bcoz jesus his in heaven pleadin for us,else if it were to be God of old days,many wont be alive today e.g d antheist and co,but for d sake of christ,we enjoy so many grace to go in to sin,and yet hope for forgiven,but in true sense,if we die in sin without repentance,hell is d place for such a person,i understand muslims adopt so much into old testament,and christian hav go ahead to learn better,its just like modernization,change is inevitable,God is a God of change,he might hav change in d way he judges,but he hasnt change in his ways,which is righteousness,in d end d truth shall be revealed on d last days..whether christian or muslim only one God will judge us all,its heaven for d righteous and hell for a sinner...call us d followers of jesus christ,and call urself that of mohammed,d truth can only be revealed in d end,Holy books contains words of wisdom and parable...if u aint fit understand it,u will only keep turnin it upside down...and hereby creatin conflicts,i bliv in what i bliv...no fleshy man can convince me,..if ur book can atleast testify that jesus existed,and performed miracle,its enough as an history to complete and backup d bible...many things are interwoven...May God grants us all d wisdom and in d end we should be saved.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by ChrisOkafor87(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
theseeker2:
sincerly i really pity christians. The kind of perplexing thoughts that must be going on in their heads
is jesus actually a prophet of God or son of God or God or all three at the same time?
They are willing to live with this confusion because they are so lazy. They want to continue to believe somone died for their sins.
Its shameful!
. If you are on whatsapp, add me up and I wil send u a video of ur fellow deceived Muslim that has seen the light of God in Christ and hear his find out about Jesus 08039596253
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Franklinus: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by mustymatic(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2015
sleek29:
@abuzola,

John 10:30 "I and my Father are one. "
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, "Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? "
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

the issue of who wrote the Bible and how close were they to Jesus is complicated
All these Matthew, Luke, who are they? wats their surname?
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by mustymatic(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2015
Sunglow:
Correction-JESUS IS "NOT A GOD"WITH EMPHASIS ON THE THE LETTER "A"RATHER ITS"JESUS IS GOD"THIS IS THE RIGHT RENDING. I WOUNDER WHOM YOU PEOPLE ARE EXPECTING TO SEE SITTING ON THE THRONE IN HEAVEN,ITS JESUS THAT WILL BE SITTING ON IT NO DOUBTH ABOUT THAT!!!!!! smiley smiley
Christians believed he died, how about that? who's left to take control?
He couldn't save himself from mere humans, a god?
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by JRose: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
I have to say, I once called my self a Catholic , then I learned and figured out , wow I will not claim to be catholic . Then i said im christian . Now i have read and studied the gospel and i even had other books to tell me what i was studying in the gospel. Once i got a great understanding on where God wanted my focus my love and my heart . The gospal ALL leads to the Quran. I am a newly converted Muslim , and there are somany bible verses that clearly stated Jesus's role . Yes we love Jesus and truly believe he was Gods greatest messenger . But here are some verses in the bible that tell all . And for those that take Gods word and transform it in a way that works best for you, you are WRONG
Numbers 23:19 God is not a man nor a son of man

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Mathew 20:28
Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by mustymatic(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
theseeker2:
sincerly i really pity christians. The kind of perplexing thoughts that must be going on in their heads
is jesus actually a prophet of God or son of God or God or all three at the same time?
They are willing to live with this confusion because they are so lazy. They want to continue to believe somone died for their sins.
Its shameful!
Really confusing...and shameful

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bankole Solomon Criticizes Pastor Adeboye Over Politicians / Therapeutic Use Of Psalms, Right Or Wrong? / Pope Says Personal Relationship With Jesus Is Dangerous and Harmful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.