Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,070 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Car Battery; Can It Be Repaired? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Battery; Can It Be Repaired? (11294 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Charge A Dead Car Battery? / 5 Warning Signs That Reveal Your Car Battery Needs Replacement. / Car Battery Voltage / Alternator Monitor ((2K ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Car Battery; Can It Be Repaired? by mayor2013: 6:26am On Oct 25, 2016
K024:

1. I apologise if you felt I have put you in a position where you need to yap me to look smart. I only asked a question.
2. Henry Bosch might have been represented or quoted out of context. For example, the reference to lead acid batteries and topping up charges looks more applicable to batteries in storage. Look at the end of that 2nd paragraph of your link again.
3. Anyway, the experience of most car users around me does not align with your claim. That is why I asked for your source of information.

PS.
I read your link and I also read up on sulfation. I am not afraid of learning something new.

Welcome to the learning spree. Yes not only batteries in storage though. There is no harm in experimenting wink. There are also other batteries that could last as far as between 15yrs- 20yrs. But not to forget we talking about coventional batteries here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Of An Era? Volkswagen To Stop Production Of Beetle Cars / What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k / Interpretation Of Obdii Scan Results And Related Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.