Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? (36574 Views)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by notoriousbabe: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2016
slimthugchimee:
ada smelling mouth
Kai I don die o grin
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2016
Her name is Adeola and she ma Before Anyone Else(BAE). So I saved it with Adeola Bae. and she saved mine on her fone too as Bae.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by agesron(f): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2016
Zedoo:

Persimisstic and very careful....you should expect to get what you deserve...

Thank u. He can save mine with anytin that suit him also.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by queenfav(f): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Its saved with Queenzhair!!
That's my baby,the love of my life,my pride,the one that makes my heart sing with joy and my account balance fat...The one who gives me multiple orgaasssmss due to constant credit alerts.hahahaha..
As na my business be my bae na God win!!
Ladies...come shop with Queenzhair for Affordable Grade 6-9A human hair weaves and wigs.
Check out our hair gallery to view our exotic weaves and wigs on Instagram @queenzhairandwigs
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2016
holyfather:

It went right over his head.
No pun intended.
Are you in the medical field?
Student or practicing?
Yea it did. Where did you get that idea from? Anyway I'm not
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by MrOldskoolJP(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2016
Just her number, already saved her in my heart
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Flashh: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2016
Zedoo:

Advert.....go do banner, pay 20k.
There are some many things to pay 20k for, it isn't to pay such an amount for a banner because just to look for a girl.

Zedoo, If you have no seen of humour, just go borrow one from your neighbor, at least,you will see just one. Even though most of them are like you.

Zedoo, I call you once again; if you want a girlfriend,tell; I am ready to give you two.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2016
It has helped alot of people who stay true
notoriousbabe:
Na who faithfulness epp?
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2016
my other room grin
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2016
Dearest
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Zedoo(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2016
Flashh:
There are some many things to pay 20K for, it isn't to pay such an amount for a banner because just to look for a GIRL.

Zedoo, If you have no Sense of humour, just go borrow one from your neighbor, at least,you will see just one. Even though most of them are like you.

Zedoo, I call you once again; if you want a girlfriend,tell; I am ready to give you two.

... You still spent/will spend more than 20k looking for the "two" you want to "give" me..... Time is money....in my world....

Humor? ....sarcasm....tryna hide...
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by buchai: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
i saved mine with Sweet heart. No behavior of her can cantered that decision of mine to change it. it's like a millionnaire's question when you are being asked is that your final answer i will say "yes Sweet heart is my final answer".

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by zubyadah(f): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wat happened to the name his parents gave him

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by omooba021528: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cac, ojulegba, aba , vgc, it depend d area she dey stay

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Flashh: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Zedoo:

... You still spent/will spend more than 20k looking for the "two" you want to "give" me..... Time is money....in my world....

Humor? ....sarcasm....tryna hide...
I have told you,if you are looking for a girlfriend; let me know.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by berbs112(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
In the past it was saved Nefertiti but I changed it to Epitome.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by holyfather(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nma27:
Yea it did. Where did you get that idea from? Anyway I'm not
Let's just say it's a hunch. grin
Happy Sunday.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Zedoo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Flashh:
I have told you,if you are looking for a girlfriend; let me know.

No skanks pls
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
Haahah I can't laugh
laugh
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by emmysexxy(f): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
i saved his with my hero.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by bestybee23(f): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sugar
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
holyfather:

Let's just say it's a hunch. grin
Happy Sunday.
Same to you
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by hotman0095(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Bitsy.. wink
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Teeminjin(f): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Amore Mio and Mi Amor
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Velounie(f): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
I saved his as priceless and he saved mine as boo
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
stephenqueen:

I no hide na, I no just dey come romance section. Na to just read and go... How things sha, how your pikin? grin
lol,i missed u sha. grin my shildren are fine cheesy
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by brojoshua: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
My Wife
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by xpensivealex(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
I saved it with "My Choice"
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by CynthiaVal: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Obim 1
Obim 2
Obim 3
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by shakablaiize(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
saved mine with *swagger_90* she loves the name like kilode ....i zoom
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Chizzy759831: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
the full name wey him papa and mama give am na I'm I save am with.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Bestlily(f): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
And so?, abegi paste it already, he should even be proud of it sefgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) / We’re Married But Celibate / My Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.