Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? (36575 Views)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by teepsee(f): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2016
Emeonyerichard:
in igbo language it cud also be effe asin for a he goat.. Bt language differs
brother what is your problem nah undecided. He goat?
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Medunah: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Trust me. If I were your guy. You won't want to go down that route with me.
Lol, I hear you!!
But it's ok for u to delete her own?? And if she deletes urs, it's war. If it were to be me regardless of who u re oga, am doing d same.
How healthy Is a relationship if you hold on to something as reminder of a misunderstanding?? Mehn, I hope she is having a rethink
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by hollypagan: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2016
Small witch
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by toprealman: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2016
funmyade:
I am not including anybody in this, I just started mine and gave reason that could make people do otherwise
Reason(s) unnecessary!
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by eshic(f): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2016
edible catering
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2016
To you, yes, I appreciate that. Others might not think so you know?

toprealman:
Reason(s) unnecessary!
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2016
Medunah:

Lol, I hear you!!
But it's ok for u to delete her own?? And if she deletes urs, it's war. If it were to be me regardless of who u re oga, am doing d same.
How healthy Is a relationship if you hold on to something as reminder of a misunderstanding?? Mehn, I hope she is having a rethink

Do you know why I am cocksure she isn't having a rethink. It is because regardless of whether her name is saved on my phone or not. I still treat her like the Queen she is and she knows that all that matters. I am the kind of person that once I make a decision I rarely change it. She learnt to live with it albeit the hard way.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Josiah1150(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2016
kuchikau1:
... Do u mensturate?
do u rili base in kuchikau...?
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by kinah(f): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2016
he saved mine as BLISS
I saved his as GORGEOUS
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by KOLLYPROF(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2016
Customer da da ni lol just kidding
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
I love ur lips!
Thank u
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by holyfather(m): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2016
Nma27:
meant I was joking. Not a crass person. Past such
It went right over his head.
No pun intended.
Are you in the medical field?
Student or practicing?
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Emexicoman(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Fredoh:

I've read a lot of comments that have made me laugh.
But no one made me wanna type except yours.
Your girls is your comforter? Guy I celebrate you.
To me girls are not any comfort. All the ones I've been with had been discomforters.
God gave me the girl of my dreams. The kind of gal every man dreams to have. If I begin to type e no go end. The only she doesn't have is height and mind u she's not a dwarf o... Lol
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by cutiesoglam(f): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2016
He didn't saved my no. shocked. When I know I removed it from Hubby to his name.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2016
stephenqueen:

Your client? grin
shocked shocked yes stephen,where u hide put?
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by wackpoet(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2016
Phinity318:

We don't want GMO foods in Nigeria when we have not exhausted our natural food supplies why go for Genetically enhanced with a lot of side effect?
Not to derail the thread, but I'm with you on this. Bringing GMO products will expose us to exploitation by all these GMO companies and Nigeria with porous borders and regulatory bodies would serve as dumping ground for failed experiments, products rejected by other countries and we could be prone to depopulation projects ( our fertility could be targeted and carcinogenic substances are usually concentrated in these products) . It would also make us dependent on these companies for our food source as Genetically modified crops cannot usually be replanted (end time no? ) . Which is why surveys like the one carried out by Kemi should be used to know the mind of the people and this should be sent to government and organizations like churches that can put up a fight against it.

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by shezpwiti(f): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2016
slimthugchimee:
ada smelling mouth
lmao,Ada smelling mouth?
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by youngjoy(f): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2016
i save mine with infinity but after i caught him cheat i chng it to mike the camelon
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Okeikpu(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2016
I save her name as IPhone 7
Cos she always ask for every iPhone....
I just deleted iPhone 6 n replace it wt latest one. Whenever new version is coming out
Then I know I'm in trouble wink I met her when iPhone 3 came out..
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Emeonyerichard(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2016
teepsee:
brother what is your problem nah undecided. He goat?
lol, Bro no offence mehn bt as an igbo man dats wat it also means... Ur bae cant call u effe(he-goat) now..
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Okeikpu(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2016
cutiesoglam:
He didn't saved my no. shocked. When I know I removed it from Hubby to his name.
Hi daring winkI rove u vely vely moch grin
You're my angel
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by stephenqueen: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked yes stephen,where u hide put?

I no hide na, I no just dey come romance section. Na to just read and go... How things sha, how your pikin? grin
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by chibwike(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2016
Reccesion
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by sabyjunior(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2016
una own beta way still get partner. my own partner of 13 yrs left me earlier this yr because she see Buhari ( recession) in my bank account.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by emmyz09(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2016
Mine is my pride
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2016
Olasco93:
They are thus;
Obiangelli MTN
Obiangelli ETS
Obiangelli GLO
Obiangelli Air

Na fight? shocked
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by aluko360(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2016
I.C.E

In case of emergency.

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by notoriousbabe: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2016
funmyade:
There is nothing to hide from anybody, so it is Temi (my own).
People only use series of names when they are not being faithful
Na who faithfulness epp?
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Adebash01(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2016
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]unique
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by notoriousbabe: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2016
Olasco93:
They are thus;
Obiangelli MTN
Obiangelli ETS
Obiangelli GLO
Obiangelli Air
her name no dey lomantic at all
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Engineermbugame(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2016
Nma27:
meant I was joking. Not a crass person. Past such
okay,happy sunday
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by notoriousbabe: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2016
sabyjunior:
una own beta way still get partner. my own partner of 13 yrs left me earlier this yr because she see Buhari ( recession) in my bank account.
eyaaaaaa come make I give you my great grandmother grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) / We’re Married But Celibate / My Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.