Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? (36567 Views)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by krissconnect(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
discoprophet:
Which partner, op? I'm tr
ying my best not to get angry at you..
Pls dntt cry
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Sexytemi(f): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
discoprophet:

Save it with dis.coprophet and I'll give you a call right away..

And y should i save it with that??
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sexytemi:

And y should i save it with that??
Did you jut ask me that?
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Saved his with 'Ayanfe' (beloved)n he saved mine with 'Her Highness'

hmmm
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
mirrakk:

wooh. I am lykn ur styl

One girl can't just come and be playing UEFA champions league with my heart. It is impossicant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by EmperorLee(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Number 1.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Sexytemi(f): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
discoprophet:

Did you jut ask me that?

Yap
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by mirrakk(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
alexistaiwo:

One girl can't just come and be playing UEFA champions league with my heart. It is impossicant

my broda, na so. Dat is jst how ds my bae won dey use me dey play chess. I nak am for am. I told her frankly dat she is nt indispensable. Normal tns i do for her b4 i put am 4 fullstop. Nw she dey complain sey i don change. Na so i tel am say na imm make me change. She has been surprised eva since

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
My client kiss kiss cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
mirrakk:

my broda, na so. Dat is jst how ds my bae won dey use me dey play chess. I nak am for am. I told her frankly dat she is nt indispensable. Normal tns i do for her b4 i put am 4 fullstop. Nw she dey complain sey i don change. Na so i tel am say na imm make me change. She has been surprised eva since

Good move but please let us always remember that they are human beings with feelings too. As you treat their Bleep up once try to draw them closer twice. That way we will not seem harsh and mean to them just unpredictable. Resume doing all those things you were doing for her before and I bet you she will become even more appreciative of your actions.
My two cents

13 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Adebayowest: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Iyawo
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Edible Catering cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by iheanyi40(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
W33D

My w33d is my partner undecided
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by stmichael001(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
HANI
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by labeloux(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bestie

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Dyt(f): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
The name NUMERO UNO comes to mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by OreoPaschal(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
One and only. kiss
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by aybella: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
I have a solid name 4 my babe since over 14yrs nw....and dats..#ONITEMI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by jake2much(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
krissconnect:
Some of us in a 'sweet-berry' relationship are clouded with that ecstacy and joy that we save our partners contact with sweet names like candycrush, bae,boo,honey,angel... Funny names like my spaghetti, indomie,my kidney,my Eve,my atm,my speedbooster,my wet dream,my libido...etc.
Please we wanna know what you saved your partners contact with.

ask goggle
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by greggng: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Edible honey
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Saintabey: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Value
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mugu1, Mugu2, Maga3, Maga9...etc grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Sultty(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]My Heart for the MTN, sweetheart for her glo and honey for her Airtel line shocked

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Adeevah(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
My cucumber2remember
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by TopeQs: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
FIRST LADY.... undecided
but she use my name...
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
I saved it as Cutesexy1. But just yesterday I edited it to Cao. cheesy
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by EHMIR(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Omosefe.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Mznaett: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
I saved his contact as "Desire"

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by stambouli: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Customer daadaa

3 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by princemillla(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mine is ifeokanmi. =love of my heart
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Engineermbugame(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
My sweetheart ,hmm am missing her shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.