Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Is Lying Down On The Bed With Legs Crossed In The Air Backwards Witchcraft - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Lying Down On The Bed With Legs Crossed In The Air Backwards Witchcraft (1252 Views)

Lying! Lies That Have Become A Norm To Nigerians / Igbo Nation Has Been Drifting Backwards Since They Made Yoruba Nation Enemy / A Child's Legs Buried In Benue Over His Inability To Walk As At When Due (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lying Down On The Bed With Legs Crossed In The Air Backwards Witchcraft by Macking333(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
You all know Our Culture, sometimes the believe are true, sometimes superstitious.
Re: Is Lying Down On The Bed With Legs Crossed In The Air Backwards Witchcraft by Cutehector(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Please take a picture of yourself in that posture cool

1 Like

Re: Is Lying Down On The Bed With Legs Crossed In The Air Backwards Witchcraft by Macking333(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Please take a picture of yourself in that posture cool

OK, I would tag a pic

1 Like

Re: Is Lying Down On The Bed With Legs Crossed In The Air Backwards Witchcraft by Macking333(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
m
Re: Is Lying Down On The Bed With Legs Crossed In The Air Backwards Witchcraft by HabaSeun: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
No! Its sideways witchcraft! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Lying Down On The Bed With Legs Crossed In The Air Backwards Witchcraft by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
I'm interested in this. I sleep like that sometimes. Any ideas? cry
Re: Is Lying Down On The Bed With Legs Crossed In The Air Backwards Witchcraft by ever811(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
hold up...hold ....just call my Benin friend he is on his way....will soon be here to answer your question......

Re: Is Lying Down On The Bed With Legs Crossed In The Air Backwards Witchcraft by Macking333(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2016
ever811:
hold up...hold ....just call my Benin friend he is on his way....will soon be here to answer your question......

Lol.. Na Benin Peeps sure pass

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Is My Father - Oba Of Lagos / Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! / Colonization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.