Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

To Marry A Liability - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry A Liability (2679 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Marry A Liability by jashar(f): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
goshikid:
U want trouble abi?

ain't got that time for your shit.

I'm out.

Re: To Marry A Liability by Kobicove(m): 3:56am On Oct 26, 2016
I won't advise you to go into this type of arrangement cos the odds are seriously stacked against it...

You want to marry a 100 level student who has not yet discovered herself and is still immature?

From all indications the guy is just starting out in life and probably has no savings yet.

For your info - Lack of money is the root of all evil!

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Liability by goshikid: 5:38am On Oct 26, 2016
jashar:

Hope u got time for my shit?.
I'm out.
weti concern me ..... grin
Re: To Marry A Liability by holluphemydavid(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
ATK4Joy:
The Gospel truth is that is not advisable in this age n time to marry a liability! A working class lady is assisting the man the little she could self the equation is not balance yet let alone sponsoring mama n picking at the same time wth ur grade level! Man, calm down n wait for her. Not only to study but to learn some handwork that can add value to her! Don't forget what the price of foods n even diaper is saying in the market now! U can't compare Nigeria economy of today to the one of
20-25yrs ago! My 2cents
U on point absolutely
Re: To Marry A Liability by skywalker240(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Rasmega:
Guys will Fvvck her well. Don't try it.

I can't marry and still send my young wife to school. Look for other beautiful graduates and marry.
Op here is ur answer
Re: To Marry A Liability by skywalker240(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
ATK4Joy:
The Gospel truth is that is not advisable in this age n time to marry a liability! A working class lady is assisting the man the little she could self the equation is not balance yet let alone sponsoring mama n picking at the same time wth ur grade level! Man, calm down n wait for her. Not only to study but to learn some handwork that can add value to her! Don't forget what the price of foods n even diaper is saying in the market now! U can't compare Nigeria economy of today to the one of 20-25yrs ago! My 2cents
Correct,......

Majority of ur coleaques dont think so, but rather sit and always depend on a rich dude to do everything for them
Re: To Marry A Liability by holluphemydavid(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
ATK4Joy:
The Gospel truth is that is not advisable in this age n time to marry a liability! A working class lady is assisting the man the little she could self the equation is not balance yet let alone sponsoring mama n picking at the same time wth ur grade level! Man, calm down n wait for her. Not only to study but to learn some handwork that can add value to her! Don't forget what the price of foods n even diaper is saying in the market now! U can't compare Nigeria economy of today to the one of
20-25yrs ago! My 2cents
Well said

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. / Can I Contest For Mr Nairaland With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.