Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? (2650 Views)

[video]nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool / Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. / Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by JUDASiskariot: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello guys,

There's this girl have been dating for almost 2months now. We haven't really been that close due to how busy she's always been at school, and so we only see once in a week.

So last week i saw pictures of guys and their baes in the swimming pool, and i find it romantic, i decided i will take her to the pool, even though i don't know how to swim. I asked her about it, she said she wouldn't mind going to the pool with me.

So guys, as a first timer, what do i need in other not to Bleep up in her presence? And those of us with the experience should please share.

Thanks.

1 Share

Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sense

1 Like

Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by mercenary: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Life jacket
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by JUDASiskariot: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
mercenary:
Life jacket

For what, i don't even intend to go deep.
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by JUDASiskariot: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Sense

How?
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fishing tackle undecided
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by JUDASiskariot: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:
Fishing tackle undecided

What
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by SINZ: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Sense

2 Likes

Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=SINZ post=53862886][/quote] Baba o
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
soap and sponge
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by SINZ: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Baba o
Sup baybee grin
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Gofwane(m): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Go to a vulcaniser in your area, tell him to give you a peugot 504 tube, pump air into it and put it round your waist. With that, you can enter inside atlantic ocean without fear of drowning.

1 Like

Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
SINZ:

Sup baybee grin
Happy Sunday

This one you dey laugh like this, you want give me somethinggrin
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by savagefinder: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Sense

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!!!!

we have awarded you a diamond star in savagery..
follow us to get updates
tag us when you kill someone again... tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3636121/celebrating-best-nairaland-savagery#53861876

Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by EmperorTech: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Take a gun or a dagger along. when she is in, choose between the both which one you prefer to use to murder her.

Do it and Thank Me Later!
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by SINZ: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Happy Sunday
This one you dey laugh like this, you want give me somethinggrin
Na your comment make me laugh na?

How's your sunday been so far?
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by JUDASiskariot: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gofwane:
Go to a vulcaniser in your area, tell him to give you a peugot 504 tube, pump air into it and put it round your waist. With that, you can enter inside atlantic ocean without fear of drowning.

Don't get me wrong. It's not like I'm scared or something, it's just that i want to make the whole experience romantic and not appear like an amateur to her.
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
savagefinder:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!!!!

we have awarded you a diamond star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3636121/celebrating-best-nairaland-savagery#53861876

I am not understanding brothergrin
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Sense

Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by JUDASiskariot: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
SINZ:

r?

Don't mind the idiot, I'm just not interested in any war this evening.
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by JUDASiskariot: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
EmperorTech:
Take a gun or a dagger along. when she is in, choose between the both which one you prefer to use to murder her.

Do it and Thank Me Later!

What nonsense are you saying? undecided
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Jessicaseth(f): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
I love swimming. If you want to take me. To the pool just make. Sure you have enough money for hot, smokin suya because I feel cold after swimming. Currently at the beach Lol
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
SINZ:

How's your sunday been so far?
Fine my brothergrin I wonder what else is needed to swimgrin
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by SINZ: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Fine my brothergrin I wonder what else is needed to swimgrin

A life jacket.. Perhaps trunks or thongs too. wink

You swim well, I guess?
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by JUDASiskariot: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I love swimming. If you want to take me. To the pool just make. Sure you have enough money for hot, smokin suya because I feel cold after swimming. Lol

Interesting!
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by SINZ: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

Lol, relax bruh.. She's just clowning. cool
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
SINZ:

A life jacket.. Perhaps trunks or thongs too. wink

You swim well, I guess?
You don hear about fish before? grin
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by SINZ: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
You don hear about fish before? grin

You gotta teach me then. I'm a bad swimmer sad
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

grin Na me you call idiot
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
SINZ:

You gotta teach me then. I'm a bad swimmer sad
I will teach you, don't come alone like the op shagrin

Dude left sense behindgrin
Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Use this

Re: Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? by SINZ: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
I will teach you, don't come alone like the op shagrin

Dude left sense behindgrin

Ofcourse I'm coming with sense...

And a curved cassava lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love / Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun / “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.