Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? (20031 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by jkpretty(f): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2007
Abeg there too many beautiful girls now, that has it all.

Beautiful+brains+manners+intelligence+submissive+ wink

The Ugly ones surprisingly have d most most ugly character now

Ugly+wicked+dumb+bad approach+controlling+ cry

A guy friend once told me he won't forgive himself if he ever gets married to an Ugly girl, not with the rate of beautiful girls God has ushered into the world, "having all u need" cheesy
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by A40(m): 4:31am On Sep 15, 2007
Beautiful chic of course i dont care if shes Einstein she gotta be fine
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2007
I'd choose the intelligent (so called ugly) girl. To me, she'd always be beautiful.

A beautiful girl with the brain power of a gnat's of no use to me at all.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by efuah(f): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2007
Siena:

I'd choose the intelligent (so called ugly) girl. To me, she'd always be beautiful.

A beautiful girl with the brain power of a gnat's of no use to me at all.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Millena(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2007
Geez, I cant bear a dumb gal. I've been there, na na na.
I'd go for the intelligent gal. Intelligence is beauty on its own. More importantly, I will go for character. Yes, U cant get all you desire, but asking for average isn't much.
Dumbness sucks.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by tobaaro(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2007
Intelligence is good,

But wen u wake up in d mornin and d face u see is so scary u think u havin a nightmare??
U mite start getn sick!! cry cry
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by jayvin01: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2007
nah!! beautifuuuuulll and dull, leave it, i like it like that! grin
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2007
It would appear folk who see girls as being 'ugly', are absolutely nothing to write home about.

It's actually quite rare to find anyone who's really ugly. Some girls / guys CAN be plain, but dead ugly, I'd say not.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by arktivitym(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2007
Well sha,for me l would forever go for the ugly but brainy stuff rather than the all beauty no brains shits.Am a stickly for intelligence,men, And that's men.Take it or leave it.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ariblaze(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2007
well without lashing out at anyone

i feel deciding to go for the 'bimbo' is a serious case of complex,

seems the said people don't want women that can challenge them or supercede in most intellectual ramitifactions

, am throwing this opening  please feel free to challenge if you feel otherwise ,

i know of quite a number of ordinarily ugly ladies who pack serious sex appeal,

or don't you know thats what counts there are quite a number of beautiful women who wont revv my engine

lets see, remember grace jones , as of the time she starred in boomerang by eddie murphy she was rated one of the sexiest black women alive((can you beat that)

as for me oooooooooooo

sex appeal and a very high dose of intelligence, i would thoroughly enjoy it and my kids would love me for it
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ariblaze(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2007
The Ugly ones surprisingly have d most most ugly character now

Ugly+wicked+dumb+bad approach+controlling+

this is falsehood
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by tobaaro(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2007
ariblaze u dey 4k up!!

E b lyk say u no sabi d meaning of www.wowo/dewowo!! I mean u gota b considerate on ur kids now!!
U want 2 have kids lookin so ugly, dat wen they enter d supermarket, security turns of d cams nd shit lyk dat, nd their friends teasing them about how UGLY they look?? shocked shocked]

Intelligence na gift! Infact U can teach ur girl 2 get smarter bt 1ce she Ugly, u r goin straight 2 HELL!! grin grin

And ds goes 4 Siena too and other lovers of WOWO!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2007
tobaaro:

ariblaze u dey 4k up!!

E b like say u no sabi d meaning of www.wowo/dewowo!! I mean u gota b considerate on your kids now!!
You want 2 have kids lookin so ugly, that when they enter d supermarket, security turns of d cams nd shit like that, nd their friends teasing them about how UGLY they look?? shocked shocked]

Intelligence na gift! Infact You can teach your girl 2 get smarter bt 1ce she Ugly, you're goin straight 2 HELL!! grin grin

And ds goes 4 Siena too and other lovers of WOWO!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And you reckon if your wife's "beautiful" guarantees your kids will be good-looking? Where did you learn that? What's to say your kids won't inherit so called "ugly" genes from your family 2 generations back?

Beauty's from within, intelligence cannot be taught to someone who's as thick as 2 short planks - you're either born with a degree of intelligence, or you're not. You can't teach a stupid person to be clever, end of. Intelligence gets you places in life, if you're not conventionally "good-looking", other intelligent people will be smart enough to see beyond that, and give you the respect your intelligence deserves.

So called "beautiful" girls with brains that would barely do a fish justice, are more likely to come accross their own kind, who would take them for what they are - bimbos.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ariblaze(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2007
touche'

you spared him from my assault grin
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by A40(m): 12:13am On Sep 16, 2007
I dont care what yall have to say she has to be presentable at least i dont care if she was wiser than King Solomon
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Raymond88(m): 12:56am On Sep 16, 2007
I'd rather be with an ugly intelligent girl than a pretty bimbo!. . . but i'll ferk around though wink
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by olanajim(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2007
There is actually nothing like an ugly woman in my dictionary. An intelligent ugly woman is far far far better than a brainless beautiful lady. Why do you think organisers of Miss World and other Beauty contest search for brain? Why do they ask the contestant intelligent questions?

Look, a brainless Beauty as a wife would inadvertently breds whores and social nuisance. We have alot of them already. Thanks to Fashola that is cleaning them up.

An intelligent ugly wife would certainly know how to transform her ugliness into attractive comodity. Ask Liberian president or Oceanic Bank MD. You would get my clue.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2007
Olanajim, you're spot on, my sentiments exactly!
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by tkb417(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2007
Hey Oceanic bank MD isnt ugly. If thats what you call ugly, then ill go for the ugly but intelligent gurl
But if the gurl looks like OBJ, and the other one is like Miss world and with no brains.

My people, i wont get married. No need for anyone of them.
Reasons
the ugly babe will drive me outside. ill be chasing gurls at an alarming rate
The beauty with no brain may produce dull childeren. Wont want to gamble

Ill forget marriage then.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ariblaze(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2007
Why do you think organisers of Miss World and other Beauty contest search for brain? Why do they ask the contestant intelligent questions?

my good friend,

i beg to differ yet  again

the miss world beauty peagent

is a wrong form of comparison

dont you ever get tired of cliche 'world peace'

at the risk of sounding annoying most contestants IQ leaves much to be desired

and yeah bro

you never find ugly ladies there

Look, a brainless Beauty as a wife would inadvertently breds whores and social nuisance. We have alot of them already. Thanks to Fashola that is cleaning them up.

this can be argued

i don t agree with you

An intelligent ugly wife would certainly know how to transform her ugliness into attractive comodity. Ask Liberian president or Oceanic Bank MD. You would get my clue.

i couldnt agree more
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by olanajim(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2007
Beauty contest is not an intellectual contest. Hence high IQ is not the basic requirement. At least she has brain enough to promote the organizers' interest. And they try to ensure that the winner is an intelligent pick of Nudists on parade. If it is all about beauty, Northern women would be emerging as Miss Nigeria. Don't tell me they are all shy of going nude. Some of them are genius in beauty ettiquette.

Regarding Oceanic bank MD, please take a second look and picture her as a brainless poor woman. You would see the ugly side that had been intellectually transformed. Who cares! That is brain for you. I am not surprised someone want her type. Maybe if she is working at Mr Biggs as sale attendant, we could have a better view.

When Agbani Dorego won the Miss World contest, she certainly was not the most beautiful of the pack. Neither was she the facially most beautiful in Naija.

Apart from the above, I would add MORAL BEAUTY. Brain or no brain, a MORALLY CORRUPTED lady is an eye sore. She is the quintesential of Single parent Career woman. Often with secondary Occupation as SUGAR MUMMY. Nobody disputed the fact that most Sugar Mummies are morally ugly with brain and Money! That is why dey no get recognizable hubby.

So, after the lady passed the above tests, I go for the last test. Moral test.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ariblaze(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2007
Beauty contest is not an intellectual contest. Hence high IQ is not the basic requirement. At least she has brain enough to promote the organizers' interest. And they try to ensure that the winner is an intelligent pick of Nudists on parade. If it is all about beauty, Northern women would be emerging as Miss Nigeria. Don't tell me they are all shy of going nude. Some of them are genius in beauty ettiquette

do you actually know why beauty contest started

to promote the gender 'womanhood'

in all ramifications

yeah iQ doesnt have to be exceptionally high

but for God sake atleast make e reach 110

oluchi might be fine but atleast she wasnt ugly

your mirrors are giving you illusions

check the topic again

and realise you have deviated

its says ugly--------------beautiful the missing gap there is for the plainlooking ones

who mangae to look passable fine with makeup on

and they are not invovled in this debate

i await your response

my good sir
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by olanajim(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2007
I deviated from nothing. I was ok.

Ugly intelligent anyday that is if given the choices. But I don't do my thing that way. I add moral. It is my choice not yours.

If you want them to raise IQ to 110, then, you are certainly going to drive them out of business. Personally, I have never even shown interest in the Beauty contest. Though I read about it.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ariblaze(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2007
If you want them to raise IQ to 110, then, you are certainly going to drive them out of business. Personally, I have never even shown interest in the Beauty contest. Though I read about it.

by this statement

are you implying

that women or is it just beauty peagents contestants

dont have a 110 IQ

better go hide behind your mirrors

before your statement catches up with you

peharps i could help with my flames
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by acidrop(f): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ariblaze(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2007
acidrop:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dictionary meaning please grin
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by acidrop(f): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2007
haha, lol, nahh am just paying attention and it seems like their is a clash of high intelligent profiles here
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by olanajim(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2007
Ariblaze, I am implying no such thing. Women are more intelligent than most men.

The average IQ for women on Nairaland is 200 nothing less.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by acidrop(f): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2007
olanajim:

Ariblaze, I am implying no such thing. Women are more intelligent than most men.

The average IQ for women on Nairaland is 200 nothing less.
so . . . .erm . . . .wetin u think be my IQ now embarassed
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ow11(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2007
cant choose. i'll let my heart decide but right now its tending towards the beautiful
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Cyclone5(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2007
undecided
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Cyclone5(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2007
Abeg make my heart go sidon jeje and take backseat to my eyes and mind.  cheesy

Beautiful and dull na real turn off. But sometimes its hard to maintain the attraction for a girl that might be considered ugly. Even plain is ok. But if the body is not manageable and general appearance is ungroomed then e go hard well, well.

But I will date an intelligent dame irrespective of looks much longer than I will date a knock out babe with Homer Simpson brains. Because I know that the distance between boredom and annoyance go shorten drastically. And papapa she go claim say I neglect am and will be off banging the postman, milkman and gardner.

I dont need that kind of eye opener!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.