Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Importing From China - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing From China (37494 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Importing From China / Importing From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importing From China by sleekdot(m): 7:44am On Aug 31, 2010
@AFROASIA lemme have your email
Re: Importing From China by sleekdot(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2010
Davedavy:

Be careful with alibaba,even those verified sellers are all bleeping scammers,verification on alibaba only means paying a token of $$.
I am also into importation business from China,though i sell my stuffs in Europe and not in Nigeria(at least for now),i am into consumer electronics,computer accesories,phone accesories,etc.My advice for you will be to find someone trustworthy in China,that can help you out to buy your stuffs and send them to you as your money is not enough for you to travell to China and do that yourself,those Chinko guys need serious close marking or else they will scam the hell out of you and send you grade F products.
But yes,the goods are cheap and very profitable  grin.
All the best.

do you buy online or you are there physically?
Re: Importing From China by Davedavy: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2010
sleekdot:

do you buy online or you are there physically?

I am not there physically,i live here in Europe,but i have been there few times so i know how to go about it,i have big stores there i work with now.I have been working with them for almost a year so i can say i trust them now,they handle everything for me.
Re: Importing From China by Davedavy: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2010
sleekdot:

Whats the advantage of using paypal? Any help?

The advantage of using paypal is that you can file a paypal dispute through paypal or a card dispute through your bank if your good is not received or not as described.
Most companies accepting paypal wont want to scam you because it is risky for them,but most companies liimit the amount you can pay with paypal.
Re: Importing From China by LBT: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2010
@folafola- kindly give me the list of companies that deal with ladies cloth, bags, shoes that you know of.
thanks.
Re: Importing From China by AFROASIA(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2010
Contact me for outsourcing or insourcing from China OR even trade alliances or partnership/cooperation.
Re: Importing From China by Onyeara: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2010
afroasia can you give me price for micro sd:1g,2g,4g,SD:1g,2g, mini sd:1g ,2g,mmc: 1g ,2g,512mb sony1g,2g,4g,8g,m2 1g ,2g XD:1g,2g.
you can mail me at mydated@yahoo.ca
many thanks
Re: Importing From China by lindazhu: 4:47am On Sep 01, 2010
if there are any friends need any help in china.please feel free to contact me.

I can work as your agent.source the best materials and get the best price for you and check the quality for you.

I work for 3 african friends for more than 1 year.they are very kind and also very satisfied with my performance.try and you will also trust me.I can help you to save much money and energy!

my MSN and e-mail :linda_china2008@hotmail.com
Re: Importing From China by AFROASIA(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2010
Onyeara: Could you please send that requisition in a typed and orderly way to my e.mail address? Thanks! I will reply you with the prices and terms etc,
Re: Importing From China by AFROASIA(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2010
Warning! Warning!! Warning!!! ( The hunter is now the hunted)

Some Asian girls mostly from China, Philippines and Thailand (mostly ex girlfriends/victims of 9ja guys residing those countries presently or formerly) are currently invading most Nigerian forums and web cummunities with the following aims:
Revenge mission on any Nigerian they come accross
Giving Nigerians a dose of their own poison ( online scam using love or business/trade offers) . Using skills they learnt from their ex. 9ja bf.
I know 3 innocent guys that just became victims .
Gentlemen, please be watchful  always .

Let's all join hands to re brand Nigeria !!
Re: Importing From China by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2010
AFROASIA are you based in nigeria ? if yes can you give me your contact . am interested in importation from china
Re: Importing From China by becky4real(f): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2010
@afroasia i also need help 4rm u, if u can send me ur contact, my email add is chibekky@yahoo.com
Re: Importing From China by AFROASIA(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2010
Yes, I reside/live in China. Fell free to contact me any time but have in mind that China is on +8 GMT ( i.e 7 hours ahead of 9ja time or so) .
Re: Importing From China by naijabands(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2010
I do a lot of business in Asia, so I might be able to give you some tips.

1. 500K is not enough reason to go to China.
2. You have to determine the sector of the economy you want to service, THEN the segment of the sector that will pay you the most.
3. You have to decide also if you want to do tailor-made (bespoke) stuff or mass production.
4. You have to ascertain that what you are making is not better sourced locally.
5. You have to consider the cost and stress of freight, and the optimal type to emp
Re: Importing From China by naijabands(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2010
Loy.
6. Then again, its a popular misconception that its all things that are best sourced from China. Not true, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia and India are options.

For your orders, send an email to 9jabands@gmail.com
Re: Importing From China by market4mon(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2010
Please guyz ,i want to know to order for Goods from china and to go there myself comparing the expenses,which is more preferable?
Re: Importing From China by princeaded(m): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2010
ONYEARA, I THINK I CAN HELP BECAUSE I DO IMPORT FROM CHINA AND I KNOW EVERY NECCESSARY STEPS TO TAKE WHEN YOU WANT TO IMPORT FROM OUTSIDE NIGERIA INCLUDING CHINA.I AM INTO IMPORT AND EXPORT BUSINESS AND I ALSO STARTED SMALL JUST LIKE YOU WANT TO DO NOW.
CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTRESTED.
prince_adedeji@yahoo.com

Re: Importing From China by Primegold: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2010
naijacutee:

Personally, I think that you are starting this the wrong way. Without a definite product in mind, you will tempted to go and bring anything you "think" will sell.The last thing you want when starting business is to be stuck with goods which cannot sell, or which don't have enough profit margin for you to remain in business. I think that the best place to start will be with your market - The problem with us is that because laptops are popular, everyone wants to go and import laptops from China. I think it would be far more profitable to look for a gap in the market. Is there something that would make life easier for people in one way or the other, and which people can afford? You don't even have to target the general public - You can look into businesses, hospitals, companies, What things can help their business flow smoother? A factory which allocates their cutting/drilling time to when NEPA brings light. Maybe rechargeable power tools could help their business flow smoother? I don't know, I think there is a big market out there with lots of opportunities, I think it's far more profitable to look for the gap in the market and start from there, rather than the product and where you can get it from.

@ Naijacutee: Great insight. You're a professional. Welldone!
Re: Importing From China by princeaded(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2010
this is for you, Do you have anything in mind that you want to purchase?what do you think it can sell?you must have something in mind that you want to purchase before going into purchasing.what do you think is the need of people? ok, You dont need to go to china because you are just starting up.your traveling to china will take almost half of the money you have in your hand depends on the amount in your hand.there is a steps for everything before you can become expert .in my own case i like taking risks and it has been helping me in all things i have been doing but not everybody can do that.Importing/Exporting business is a very lucrative one and there are informations you need to lunch this business and its very simple.
      import/export business is something you can be inside your living room and making connections with the blue chip companies in the world.aside the huge profit in the business,it also create way for your traveling from one continent to another with ease once your documents are intact.the risks i have taking in the past has helped me build relationships over there and nowadays companies are begging me with invitation to come over and pay them visit.
      you can be in your living room in Nigeria and doing business with blue hip companies and your % will be remmitted to you here in Nigeria.all of these you can do them and still make your bank account swell up.
      But i will always say this,you have to be very very careful doing business with people.take your time,seek for informations because i love seeking for informations before going into something.information is knowledge and money.i have bought informations with my money and i am still buying them.so please try and take your time before you leap.i am into this business and i know what it takes but you know the good news of it all,its a very intresting and easy to do business if you know all it takes.THANKS SO MUCH
Re: Importing From China by maizare: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2010
pls help me with the list of approved agent/importer from china in nigeria
Re: Importing From China by ileki: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2010
Am really interested in importation from china to Nigeria but i would like to visit china by myself and see what i want to import and do the shipment.I just want to know how much is going to cost me both for my trip to buy goods and what kind of good i can get involve and make profit in nigeria because am first time in this business.I would really appreciate if anyone can tell me how to go about it.thnks
Re: Importing From China by Pebontrack(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2010
We have been importing goods from China for the past 3years and we have never had any bad experience - our secret? We made a trial order of just 2 samples, we saw she was genuine and honest and the goods matched our standard, we stuck to that supplier for life!

As we speak, because of our loyalty they have made us their local representative and we have recieved so many gifts/benefits from them.

Even if i have to buy other things that are not directly related to our business, i simply pay money into her account (Telegraphic Transfer) and beg her to buy and ship to me. Or I ask her to investigate a supplier, ask the supplier to go to her for payment and drop my goods with her, she does my shipping,he already has account with DHL and gets good discounts for freight charges.

Except I didn't see the Zeros very well that amount N500,000 is not enough for your trip talkless of purchases - China no be cotonou o!

1 Like

Re: Importing From China by kokooro(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
to AFROASIA and PEABONTRACK please send your e-mail address to alrasi2008@yahoo.com so we can communicate better. I am interested importing vet drugs
Re: Importing From China by ebonyking: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2010
Why spend and time going to China? Decide what you want to import,find credible suppliers online & strike a business deal with then
Re: Importing From China by khadii1: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2010
We provide freight forward services. For more please log on to www.emitralia..com
Re: Importing From China by ceasyc(f): 5:49am On Sep 20, 2010
Re: Importing From China by babasho1: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2010
Importing from China is never a rocket-science if you do your due diligence very well. I was once duped . But now I'm better of doing the importation thing. Yes I can tell you that. For more information on how you can start save and small, visit importationmadesimple . co . cc.

Success
Re: Importing From China by xmarks(m): 1:12am On Sep 21, 2010
I personally suggest do a resarch first.

My friend have a company providing marketing and consulting services to foreigners who want to do business in China. They have helped lots of foreigners. You can check their website: [url=http://www.chinesefreelancer.com ]www.chinesefreelancer.com [/url] or contact with [email]wearetops007@hotmail.com [/email]

For me, I suggect you consinder hair products. I am in this business now. I find lots of hair products are exported to Afraic. The market is very big in your country. If you interested please send me mail: [email]letmedosir@hotmail.com [/email]

Re: Importing From China by Acrylic: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2010
We are professional Acrylic Furniture makers located in China. Seeking partners from West Africa but We already have partners in South Africa.

You can contact us further enquiry
www.linkacrylic.com
service@linkacrylic.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Already Hurting The World Economy. (Analysis) / FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns / Solomon Nwadiogbu Sues Eko Hotels Over Illegal Seizure Of His N400M Belongings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.