Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Importing From China - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing From China (37495 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Importing From China / Importing From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importing From China by basetech(m): 4:20am On Aug 29, 2012
Hi Guy,
This first thing need to check is you should go to market and get the answer : what products can import with profit.
second is find a good supplier in China. as time go, your business will expand quickly.
I am an exporter located in China on consumer electronics for 7 years. you can view the profitable new products via
below my website link.

www.szbasetech.com
msn:szbasetech@hotmail.com
Phone:+86-755-89380758
smiley

Re: Importing From China by luckbridal: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2012
There are many problems to shop online, and you don't know if it is good or bad.so i only buy through my friend's recommendation.such as [url=http://There are many problems to shop online, and you don't know if it is good or bad.so i only buy through my friend's recommendation.such as www.luckbridal.com.

the dress is very good,and the price is inexpensive.]www.luckbridal.com[/url].

the dress is very good,and the price is inexpensive.
Re: Importing From China by oliverjiad(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2013
call babajide on08184364147 or email at rajibabajide@yahoo.com to clear your imported goods out of the port here in nigeria
Re: Importing From China by Chiboj(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Do you want to learn how to setup and run your Own mini IMPORTATION Business? Get to know the secret websites and how to order and pay for your goods first hand. Make 100% and more reselling your goods
Visit: http://www.cheapimports.xtgem.com

1 Like

Re: Importing From China by millhouse: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
Calling U̶̲̥̅̊
chase4: @ dogzymallo and dog4sure,

I started with less than 200k and can confidently tell you that it is profitable. Your 500k will not be enough to travel to China and make your purchase so what you need is partner/associate/broker who is either a resident or an importer from China through whom you can transact your business until you raise enough money for ticket, goods, duties etc. At this stage i guess you do not have an outlet since you are yet to make up your mind on what to deal on so i suggest you do some research on what goes and what doesn't before you proceed.

Note. If/when you start, do your best to get an office/shop/warehouse to operate from. Do not supply on credit but if you must, do it cautiously to avoid DISASTER!

If you need more from me on likely things to import this season and make reasonable profit call 08062187803, 08166269994 or 08184104373. All the best guys.
Re: Importing From China by MrKIZITO(m): 1:22am On May 20, 2015
Get a free guide on how to start importation business in Nigeria from here http://www.supreme.com.ng/importation-business-in-nigeria-how-to-start-mini-import/
Re: Importing From China by toprealman: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
AFROASIA:
Hey, with the kind of money you have at hand and your situation in general I will advice you to:

1. Avoid travelling to China to buy the items b'cus your venture capital can't support  such trip

2. Buy the chosen items via a trusted sourcer/agent/trader b'cus you're not there to ensure quality, standards and safety

3. Do a proper market survey to determine the kind of goods you should be aiming at and the profitability before making a proper order.
4. If you are unfamiliar with the terrain, always begin with a trial orders ( samples)

5. You can also partner with A TRUSTWORTHY NIGERIAN living  in China ( Order sample through him, pay him after you see the samples, if the samples meet you standards make a proper order, buy it off him once the items land your hands in 9ja.
This is just  an advice . If you need further advice from me,  try to contact me  or leave me a msg,  I live and work in China.
can u share ur what app contact?
Re: Importing From China by Chekitaut: 4:45am On Aug 13, 2018
Available for sale CIF/CFR Apapa Port
N9.5m
Contact
Dylan Wang: +86 138 5425 0221 Call/Wechat/WhatsApp
Call: 08030506567

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Already Hurting The World Economy. (Analysis) / FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns / Solomon Nwadiogbu Sues Eko Hotels Over Illegal Seizure Of His N400M Belongings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.