Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Importing From China - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing From China (37496 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Importing From China / Importing From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importing From China by Dereal1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2010
Hello,
You don't need to travel down to china,all what you have to do is to find the contacts of the manufacturers of the item you want to deal in and contact them.They can even rent a store for you such that you become their representative here.To have the contacts of the manufacturers in China you can contact me via my email address:reanotions04@yahoo.com.
Re: Importing From China by femmy2010(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2010
Nairalanders would be greatful if you post the contact of the manufacturers on here for all to see and reach them directly.
Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2010
A replica is a copy; a copy is a non-genuine; and a non-genuine is a fake. You don’t sell a fake deceiving people it is genuine.
Re: Importing From China by femmy2010(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2010
People know how much the non fake is and many can differentiate it.
People know a china fone but still go for them.why?
Because they are cheap.
Re: Importing From China by basking4me: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2010
anyone interested in buying from china can do so easily only problem is you can loose your life saving if you enter the wrong hands. My very good friend is a chinese and has actually worked in nigeria for many years. He is back in china now and has been assisting me with my IT importations. We are currently redesigning our china sourcing website www.opportunitiesasia.biz. If you ever need anything to buy from china that will give you rest of mind, you can get in touch.
Re: Importing From China by bece: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2010
@marchcn2 what is your business i said replica and i did not tell you that i sell them as original. And by the way how many nigerian can even afford the replica sef. I have been to china and there are different grades of replica fyi i want the AAA if u cant help please leave my matter,when i have enough money i know my way to china.
Re: Importing From China by Ehisod(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2010
If you have about N500,000 to import from Asia either computer accessories or fashion goods to sell in Nigeria. Which option would you go for and why?
Re: Importing From China by bece: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2010
I will go for fashion accessories from shoes to bags to hair accessories men stuff you will buy with 500k but shipping down and ticket will eat ur profit
Re: Importing From China by stinirene: 1:39am On Nov 15, 2010
I'm currently dealing with a factory produce replica nike,adidas replica brand shoes. the price they offered is a little higher than the average, they said beacuse of the good quality. if my customer agreed the price,I will go the factory for a visit. any suggestion, can mail to me, stinbusiness@gmail.com
Re: Importing From China by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2010
Buy a car online (www.walexconcepts.com) and have it delivered to your home with our optional delivery service through the US and to Nigeria.
Re: Importing From China by chiemela50(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2010
Yes, your idea is a nice one but you have to put some things in to consideration before you travel to china
your money is not enough for you to travel to china and import goods at the same time,
you have to be carefull with some agents or companies you we be dealing with over there.
And you have to decide the particular product you want to import and above all i wish you well.
Re: Importing From China by igbanbajo(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2010
bookmarked
Re: Importing From China by tundejayz: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
go to alibaba.com and patronize only gold members to avoid scammed
Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2010
Gold Membership is not a guarantee for meeting honest suppliers.
Membership categories are based on the amount of money paid, as each category has its own membership fee. Everybody talks about scammers all the time. May be we should now shift to buyers who are scamming suppliers. People are never talking about this, yet it happens all the time. “I will send the remaining amount of money after you send the goods,” and that’s the last you will hear from them. Free samples with free courier and that’s the end. And what about people who can’t afford 5 units of Laptops but will be asking for a 20Ft Container load of Laptop computers with the promise to pay on arrival of goods. Guys, this is year 2010, not 1910. Those who live in a glass house don’t throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 4:17am On Dec 06, 2010
Ummmmmmmm! Sending products from China by Courier? Do you know the meaning of paying through your nose? Sending 500g (half a kg) of a product by EMS (the cheapest) will cost you 445RMB ($US66.7 at today’s exchange rate). Don’t even try DHL or UPS.
Re: Importing From China by Lekoile: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2010
Afro asia,

Can you let me have your contact details you can send it to this address: litmb@yahoo.com
Re: Importing From China by Fant(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2010
@poster,
you have asked a wise question and most folks have given great answers.
Chinese can be very funny if you fall into wrong hands. As i write, i am currently importing goods from china and also helping others to do same and my experience has been great because i know their game.
Time will fail me to explain anything here but i can be of great help to you or anyone here regarding this for free just email me via:
salisfelix@yahoo.com.
You don't need to go to china Ok! Just know the way and your goods will get to your door.
I will also be giving out the list of some profitable goods you can import without any stress from custom. And also how to market them with ease.
Remember, it is a free info.
I may not re-visit this thread, so anyone who needs help on this should just mail me.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Importing From China by Fant(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2010
@poster,
Chinese can be very funny if you fall into wrong hands. As i write, i am currently importing goods from china and also helping others to do same and my experience has been great because i know their game.
Time will fail me to explain anything here but i can be of great help to you or anyone here regarding this for free just email me via:
salisfelix@yahoo.com.
You don't need to go to china Ok! Just know the way and your goods will get to your door.
I will also be giving out the list of some profitable goods you can import without any stress from custom. And also how to market them with ease.
I may not re-visit this thread, so anyone who needs help on this should just mail me.
Thanks.
Re: Importing From China by Fant(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2010
@poster,
salisfelix@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Importing From China by Berlinh(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2010
You can take a try for stationery, espeically calculator business. OR Lady's shoes business.

I can apply the VISA for you if interested.

I have many many Nigerian friends in Lagos, Ikeja.

This is Berlin Hong from Dongguan city of China (half an hour to Hong kong)

My E-mail: berling8#163.com (To avoid SAPM, pls change "#" as "@"wink
Re: Importing From China by ayomyde(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2010
You can also start importing stuff from Europe while you make money doing that, you also get quality products from reliable manufacturers at discount prices, no risk of being scammed and I have been doing business with them for some time now and am more than satisfied. For more information check here. Import goods at great discounts to your door step in Nigeria.
Re: Importing From China by remind1989: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2010
i am Chinese and asa sale in factory. WE manufacturer AUTO spray booth and export all over the world . you could konw more about the market about this mraket.
for more details contant email : remind1989@yahoo.com.cn
Re: Importing From China by mustybobo(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2010
Nigerians are desperate to surf the net, help them out dude
Re: Importing From China by JeremyLen: 1:57am On Jan 03, 2011
Hello Poster, first,You have to know what you want to import from China. Second,try to search the reliable supplier in China, Third,use the suitable business term. The better to go visit that factory if you are available.

You can find anything you want in China actually,many Nigerian live in China,and they are doing business freely.

I am in China. the professional kitchen cabinet manufacturer facotry. Let me know if you are intested in Kitchen cabinets. smiley

My Email:Jeremy2009@gawab.coom  Skype:Jeremy20084
Re: Importing From China by Angelik(f): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Jeremy,
I sent u a mail, expecting ur response. Thanks
Re: Importing From China by JeremyLen: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Angelik

Thanks for your email.I sent you the E-Catalogue,please check your mail,thanks.
Re: Importing From China by tainot2002(m): 1:00am On Jan 04, 2011
Thanks very much and i really appreciate all the comments here concerning importing goods from china.

i deal in promotional and gift items in Nigeria,but i need to import some promotional items from china also.Pls i really your help on the company and contact or better still the way out to go about importing these items from China without being scammed.

Thanks
Re: Importing From China by tainot2002(m): 1:04am On Jan 04, 2011
tainot2002:

Thanks very much and i really appreciate all the comments here concerning importing goods from china.

i deal in promotional and gift items in Nigeria,but i need to import some promotional items from china also.Pls i really your help on the company and contact or better still the way out to go about importing these items from China without being scammed.

Thanks

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Already Hurting The World Economy. (Analysis) / FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns / Solomon Nwadiogbu Sues Eko Hotels Over Illegal Seizure Of His N400M Belongings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.