Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why Do Girls Always Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Do This? (948 Views)

Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Always Do This? by playahP(m): 4:08am On Oct 25, 2009
If you are about to meet a girl for the first time in a PUBLIC PLACE she comes along with her friends,
I actually know a guy that was to meet a girl and instead of the girl coming alone, she came with 2 of her friends, the guy just walked out on them cos he did not make plans for 2.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by omega25red(m): 4:23am On Oct 25, 2009
it's simple there is safety in numbers if you turn out to be a psycho they all can beat your azz
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:39am On Oct 25, 2009
omega25red:

it's simple there is safety in numbers if you turn out to be a psycho they all can beat your azz
true

but she should at least alert the guy and tell him she is bringing her friends just to be on the safe side.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by SeanT21(f): 4:40am On Oct 25, 2009
These days U cant trust anyone.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Shola2009(m): 4:43am On Oct 25, 2009
lmao!! he didnt make plans for 2 ke?broke ass nigga! make una no mind me oo
The only reason she came with her friends is to judge the guy,she must be a small girl.abeg, fashi those kinds jor!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by deepor: 6:20am On Oct 25, 2009
she wan chop u fall.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by finemocha(f): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2009
clearly ur friend is new to dating. y do chicks go to the toilet in pairs. who knows these things just learn to deal with it. or ignore it like most men
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Rosabelle(f): 6:27am On Oct 25, 2009
finemocha:

clearly your friend is new to dating. y do chicks go to the toilet in pairs. who knows these things just learn to deal with it. or ignore it like most men
Im sorry but going for a date with your friendsĀ  has nothing to do with girls going to the bathroom in pairs.
If a girl is going to meet a guy for the first time, its highly rediculous and childish to take two friends along and expect the guy to take you seriously. How would she feel if he brought two of his friends along to check her out?
If its a security issue, then they should go along, but stay hidden

And this is how we women look for trouble. What if she gets there with her two friends and the guy starts to like one of them nko? lol
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by finemocha(f): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2009
Rosabelle:

Im sorry but going for a date with your friends has nothing to do with girls going to the bathroom in pairs.
If a girl is going to meet a guy for the first time, its highly rediculous and childish to take two friends along and expect the guy to take you seriously. How would she feel if he brought two of his friends along to check her out?
If its a security issue, then they should go along, but stay hidden

And this is how we women look for trouble. What if she gets there with her two friends and the guy starts to like one of them nko? lol

funny
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 25, 2009
rotflmao. . . so her friends no get stomach abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2009
ROSE I DEY YOUR BACK,

NIGERIAN GIRLS NO GET JOB, NA TO THINK OF THE NEXT DATE BE THEIR PROBLEM, HUNGRY BITCHES,
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Shola2009(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2009
^^ rotflmfao!!!! grin grin hungry bitches ke?why na? grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by eyonigger(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

ROSE I DEY YOUR BACK,

NIGERIAN GIRLS NO GET JOB, NA TO THINK OF THE NEXT DATE BE THEIR PROBLEM, HUNGRY BITCHES,

Amaka, deal with this girl.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2009
EYONIGGER NO BE LIE NOW,

SOME GIRLS THE ONLY PLACE THEY CAN HAVE A DATE WITH YOU IS MR BIGGS OR TANTERLIZER OR ANY OTHER EATERY SINCE THT IS THE ONLY CHANCE THEY HAVE TO EAT AT FAST FOOD,
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

ROSE I DEY YOUR BACK,

OYINBOGOJU:

EYONIGGER NO BE LIE NOW,

SOME GIRLS THE ONLY PLACE THEY CAN HAVE A DATE WITH YOU IS MR BIGGS OR TANTERLIZER OR ANY OTHER EATERY SINCE THT IS THE ONLY CHANCE THEY HAVE TO EAT AT FAST FOOD,

excuse me? who the mess are you talking about? i dont know if you are a guy or a girl but im assuming your a guy from the way you post.
NOW:
so i guess your mother is a hungry bitch too since she is a Nigerian.
what do you mean Mr Biggz and Tantalizers? isnt the guy usually the one to pay for the date?
how about your broke ass cant afford any real eatery.

now please tell me why should girls be paying for dates, especially the first one? is YOUR broke ass to broke to pay that you have to call Nigerian girls jobless or that they cant afford it.
maybe some cant afford to pay, but ill be damned to pay for shit on a first date at some expensive ass place with some guy i hardly know just to show that im not a "hungry bitch".
*hissssss* tsk tsk

also why would someone arrange the first date at a very expensive place? what are you expecting? for a girl to spend the whole world on some guy she has never met? thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard. how about you pay if you wanna be so "expensive" about everything.
i believe she brought her friends because there IS safety in numbers, but she should at least have warned the guy or said something.

look at you.
hungry bitches ko, broke ass niggas ni

tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by eyonigger(m): 12:04am On Oct 26, 2009
Amaka thanks a bunch.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by 190: 12:13am On Oct 26, 2009
amaka nor be fight now

see as u dey vex as if u are the person Guilty here

i smell u do such tins hence the reason why U are so Pissed~

easy girl
easy~

dnt go haywire on my a$$ plz~ grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 26, 2009
The only guys who complain are hungry assed, anorexic-bank-account, moneyless Negros. Rich Negros dont even know what Gold-digging means.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by 190: 12:39am On Oct 26, 2009
^^

Eya
dough~ embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Princek12(m): 1:25am On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

The only guys who complain are hungry assed, anorexic-bank-account, moneyless Negros. Rich Negros dont even know what Gold-digging means.
I think it is the other way around. It is usually dudes who have a little money, are weak, and irresponsibly spend money who usually don't know what gold-digging means. Rich, responsible men manage their finances and will not profligately spend money and know exactly what gold-digging means; they usually spend money on a girl who has won his heart and shown that she is in there for more than the money, or they will spend money on a girl who presents herself for sale and like a prostitute. Either way they are getting a return on their investment.

From your statement, a woman like you will probably conclude that a guy who spends extravagantly, even while spending to create a facade, is rich. A lot of those dudes, especially odu boys, are not rich; they just have a little show-off money and are broke the next day, or until they hit their next jackpot. In my opinion, It is complete nonsense for a girl to bring her friend on a date unannounced because it is a sign that she is not interested and does not want create an environment in which both of them are isolated. Only a weak man will WASTE his money on both girls; they are probably hungry chicks just looking for a FREE meal.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by 190: 1:29am On Oct 26, 2009
^^^

Gbam
he has hit the head on the nail~ LOL

Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:52am On Oct 26, 2009
190:

amaka nor be fight now

see as u dey vex as if u are the person Guilty here

i smell u do such tins hence the reason why U are so Pissed~

easy girl
easy~

dnt go haywire on my a$$ plz~ grin grin
well i didnt like how he/she said naija girls were hungry "bitches"
ooooo that got to me.
and no i have never done anything like that, i think its stupid actually.
why bring two friends unannounced? does that maky any sense at all?

and if its a date, ill pay for my own stuff unless he wants to do the paying.
so as far as that goes, count me out.

i just didnt like he/she's tone and the way he/she dissed naija girls like we are supposed to be as stupid as the girl the OP was talking about.

*hisss*

eyonigger:

Amaka thanks a bunch.
youre welcome.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Princek12(m): 2:08am On Oct 26, 2009
Amaka
This your "safety in numbers" theory is questionable. Come on, we are all grown folks. Just look at the scenario: The date is already in a public place; bringing your friend unannounced spells ulterior motives; the girl should not be upset if her date walks out on her since he did not budget for two, or if he feels like he is being used. Also if the word the other guy used offended you, how about those girls are probably hungry girls looking for food to eat-- i hope that sounds better. Also, guys need to walk out on girls who bring friends on dates unannounced because, when more guys unequivocally condemn this behavior, girls are likely to change and know that not all guys are idiots and fools and that it is unacceptable.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:09am On Oct 26, 2009
i stopped reading after the first sentence.
i said i WOULDNT DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT, CAUSE ITS DUMB.
but the girl should have at least warned the guy if she was gonna bring friends along.
i wouldnt do anything so stupid, how old is that? 12?

bye bye!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Outstrip(f): 2:15am On Oct 26, 2009
I think it is rude. The best she can do is have friends hang around and watch if it is someone that she met for example online. If she just has to have a friend she needs to let the guy know
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by trason(m): 2:56am On Oct 26, 2009
Only happen in Africa
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Kunbee: 3:15am On Oct 26, 2009
trason:

Only happen in Africa

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Nijasingh: 3:32am On Oct 26, 2009
Dis na opportunity for de man to make a choice!! smiley

Simply go for one of de friends instead!!

(1) (Reply)

Problem Of Choice In Relationship/marriage / Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? / Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.