Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,832 members, 7,862,732 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! (2390 Views)

Should She Quit Her Relationship? / She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. / Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by McOmo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2008
anoda waste of bandwidth angry

****hissing loudly****
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by tomnmenace(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
All dis bruhaha is a waste of saliva (..abi na bandwidth) n govt time.

LEAVE THE GIRL !! simple!

When ure not comfortable with a woman, d pressures persists for a long time in the relationship (if not throughout) and deprives u of certain sweetness n fun in the rship.
Her height, age and academic achievement are hard cracks to settle with.
Tha way I see it, You wont be happy if you go on with it and you may end up making her unhappy too.
So, save one soul at least, ....yourself!!

But learn this bit for the future, "in a relationship it is better and far more important for tha lady to be totally in luv with tha guy and tha guy too care for her than tha other way round"
I wont give up a lady who truly and completely loves me. I'l learn to luv her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men So Insultive? / Any One Married To A Foreigner? / True Love Doesnt Care If You Are In A Relationship!! He's Fair Game Until.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.