Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

All Atheist Must Read This - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Atheist Must Read This (4302 Views)

I Dare All Atheist / Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country / A Simple Question To All Atheist... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Atheist Must Read This by taurus25(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
peacesamuel94:
really!
So these other planets that support human life what are their names?
So you've been to all planets to confirm non supports life ? grin
Re: All Atheist Must Read This by felixomor1: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
taurus25:

Stop embarasing yourself. No offence but you sound unitelligent here, did even read the article?. The galactic redshift was observed by edwin hubble in 1929 and the CMB was discovered by
arno penzias and robert wilson in 1964.

its a fact

The scientific community generally accepts the theory. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Big_Bang_theory

You know this how? , better still i doesnt prove gods existence.

U r the one sounding highly unintelligent if u dont know.

Just look at u using a Wikipedia page explanation of big bang as ur evidence for universal consensus "conclusion' and acceptance.

God's creation has a Wikipedia page too.
Go read it.
Re: All Atheist Must Read This by taurus25(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
felixomor1:

U r the one sounding highly unintelligent if u dont know.

Just look at u using a Wikipedia page explanation of big bang as ur evidence for universal consensus "conclusion' and acceptance.

God's creation has a Wikipedia page too.
Go read it.

Ok, great thing we've moved past evidence for the big bang. cheesy

Can you provide any evidence of rejection of the theory from the scientific community?
Re: All Atheist Must Read This by peacesamuel94(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
taurus25:

I asked a question the least you could do is give an answer, I laid emphasis on HUMAN life, so i would love to know of the planets were humans are currently living normal lives just like we have here on planet earth.

It is not a sin to upgrade one's knowledge level as someone has said earlier. thanks in advance.
Re: All Atheist Must Read This by jonbellion(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
felixomor1:

Pieces of evidence, from somborri's project work.
Excuse me. Please

And see u trying to bring in another dubious "religious physicist" again.

If u like twist ur vocabularies and words to suit any shape u want to take.
There is no general scientific concencus or conclusion that confirms or verifies the big bang.

The most intelligent scientists still believe the universe was created by God.
Kill it.
are you for real oooh this guy *facepalm*
People that are really intellegent will not accept irrefutable methodology for the origin of our existence. So the intellegent scientists believe that woman was formed out of a mans rib and they were deceived by a talking snake.
I see
We simply don't know is it really hard to say I don't know is it so hard The existance of a supreme being is unknowable. A supreme being might have started the universe. The big bang is not an explosion the name can be misleading However the attributes of the Abrahamic God are man made and are an insult to the thought of a deity
It is really this simple
Re: All Atheist Must Read This by taurus25(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
peacesamuel94:

I asked a question the least you could do is give an answer, I laid emphasis on HUMAN life, so i would love to know of the planets were humans are currently living normal lives just like we have here on planet earth.

It is not a sin to upgrade one's knowledge level as someone has said earlier. thanks in advance.

ok fair enough. What gives you the idea that there must be HUMANS in an extraterristrial planet?.

As far as we know, species evolve to adapt to their environment. So if there is any life form outside earth, dont expect that much similarity to us.

Recently, scientists have discovered thousands of planet outside our solar system, many of them similar to earth in terms of size and closeness to its host star. This may suggest that life similar to ours can exist some where else in the universe.

There has never been a direct observation of aliens, but all evidence point to the possibility of their existence.
Re: All Atheist Must Read This by felixomor1: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
jonbellion:
are you for real oooh this guy *facepalm*
People that are really intellegent will not accept irrefutable methodology for the origin of our existence. So the intellegent scientists believe that woman was formed out of a mans rib and they were deceived by a talking snake.
I see
We simply don't know is it really hard to say I don't know is it so hard The existance of a supreme being is unknowable. A supreme being might have started the universe. The big bang is not an explosion the name can be misleading However the attributes of the Abrahamic God are man made and are an insult to the thought of a deity
It is really this simple

And somewhere in ur mind u think this reply substantiates the claim of the person i was replying?

Shift!
Re: All Atheist Must Read This by peacesamuel94(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
taurus25:

ok fair enough. What gives you the idea that there must be HUMANS in an extraterristrial planet?.

As far as we know, species evolve to adapt to their environment. So if there is any life form outside earth, dont expect that much similarity to us.

Recently, scientists have discovered thousands of planet outside our solar system, many of them similar to earth in terms of size and closeness to its host star. This may suggest that life similar to ours can exist some where else in the universe.

There has never been a direct observation of aliens, but all evidence point to the possibility of their existence.

So all scientists have, concerning the possibility of life supporting planets such as earth, are mere speculations and assumptions. But you sounded as if duplicates of earth have been discovered to be littered all over our gallaxy.

I rest my case here
Re: All Atheist Must Read This by felixomor1: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
taurus25:

Ok, great thing we've moved past evidence for the big bang. cheesy

Can you provide any evidence of rejection of the theory from the scientific community?

Now that u have seen the hole in what u were doing up there.
U should know that "big bang" in itself was a mockery as a name given by the scientist who named it so.
Moreover, big bang can only exist as a theory because scientists explanation of dark energy requires belief.
Its as good as a religious man trying to explain God.
Re: All Atheist Must Read This by taurus25(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
peacesamuel94:

So all scientists have, concerning the possibility of life supporting planets such as earth, are mere speculations and assumptions. But you sounded as if duplicates of earth have been discovered to be littered all over our gallaxy.

I rest my case here
What are you even saying. Nobody has ever claimed that theres life outside earth for sure. But all observation suggest that there may be life elsewhere in the universe. Do you have a problem with this?
Re: All Atheist Must Read This by peacesamuel94(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
taurus25:

What are you even saying. Nobody has ever claimed that theres life outside earth for sure. But all observation suggest that there may be life elsewhere in the universe. Do you have a problem with this?

ok
Re: All Atheist Must Read This by Thermodynamics(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
taurus25:

Bro, for now there are no proof, i mean concrete one (not some speculated fact made up by some cheap scientist looking for attention) that life exist in other planet.
Re: All Atheist Must Read This by taurus25(m): 12:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Thermodynamics:

Bro, for now there are no proof, i mean concrete one (not some speculated fact made up by some cheap scientist looking for attention) that life exist in other planet.
I know theres no proof. But the possibility cannot just be ruled out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.