Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:04 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3665340 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hajjii: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2016
Pls i am having the same problem.

Can somebody pls help proffer solutions.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hajjii: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Pls pple i am having the same issue at stage 3.

pls help!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nicerichard05: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2016
How can i convert my already scanned file to PDF
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by truvine(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2016
nicerichard05:
How can i convert my already scanned file to PDF
https://smallpdf.com/jpg-to-pdf
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Eden007(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2016
truvine:

https://smallpdf.com/jpg-to-pdf
is there no opportunity for mechanical engineers? Someone should please help out. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chidicute(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=tee4naija post=50515016][/quote]

thanks bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Eden007(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Jokerman:
what position wouuld a graduate mechanical engineer apply for oooo.... maybe higher technical officer
my brother that is the same question i have been asking.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zirah: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
1. Seems you're using yahoo, even though I don't think that counts for anything, re- register with a gmail account.

2. Use Chrome.

3. At stage 3, fill secondary education, ignore "higher institution" for a while and go ahead to upload your pdf docs. Click save and continue.

4. Continue with your registration.

5. By now you must have filled professional certifications, referees, and chosen your preferred test center.

6. When you're done you'll see a preview of your app.

7. On that page, use the edit button in "Education Section" to fill your "Higher Institution". Click save.

8. Ensure all your details are correct.

9. * Re-check "Higher Institution".

10. Done. Submit your application.

hajjii:
Pls pple i am having the same issue at stage 3.

pls help!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ruthieo(f): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Zirah:
1. Seems you're using yahoo, even though I don't think that counts for anything, re- register with a gmail account.

2. Use Chrome.

3. At stage 3, fill secondary education, ignore "higher institution" for a while and go ahead to upload your pdf docs. Click save and continue.

4. Continue with your registration.

5. By now you must have filled professional certifications, referees, and chosen your preferred test center.

6. When you're done you'll see a preview of your app.

7. On that page, use the edit button in "Education Section" to fill your "Higher Institution". Click save.

8. Ensure all your details are correct.

9. * Re-check "Higher Institution".

10. Done. Submit your application.

will the higher institution reflect on yr temporal Copy that will be taken to the exam hall? did it reflect on yours?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by UfuomaUN(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jokerman:
what position wouuld a graduate mechanical engineer apply for oooo.... maybe higher technical officer
I'm in the same dilemma as you. But the technical officer is stated HND
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zirah: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
It's not so much the qualifications but the age. Annoying as hell. I spent 6 years in the university for a 4-year course.

MyMouth:
Why are all these organisations not making provisions for M.Sc graduate with little or no expirence na? Most if not all candidates with Nigerian Masters degree are over 30 due to strikes and other issues that are associated with Nigerian universities. Now which position do i apply here, Am over 30 with an M.Sc, and have no expirence in the oil sector. Pls i need advice!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Eden007(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Zirah:
It's not so much the qualifications but the age. Annoying as hell. I spent 6 years in the university for a 4-year course.

what do you suggest for graduate mechamical engineers?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zirah: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yes. But that won't screen you for the test. It's clearly stated on the website to check back at a later time to print your 'gate pass'.

ruthieo:

will the higher institution reflect on yr temporal Copy that will be taken to the exam hall? did it reflect on yours?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Roon9(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
ademasta:
Roon9 1 see you... Thank you boss

Lols na d mata
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by stanray: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
I applied with National Diploma on september, I have not heard from them could it be that they have already taken
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zirah: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
I've answered your question but you refused. If there are no specifications for your degree, kindly, apply for any that falls within your course's spectrum.

Eden007:
what do you suggest for graduate mechamical engineers?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Neroski(f): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Setaje:

Naaaaa. This current one. you people should apply. You might be lucky. grin
Be like say u get the levelz,hook a sister up na!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by david4ck(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
For those who have successfully applied, did anyone receive any acknowledgement mail or just the one displayed on the screen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Eden007(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Zirah:
I've answered your question but you refused. If there are no specifications for your degree, kindly, apply for any that falls within your course's spectrum.

okay thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chimaude: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Observed That T:Eng/4 is not included in the application and that code is for Mechanical Engineering
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ruthieo(f): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Zirah:
Yes. But that won't screen you for the test. It's clearly stated on the website to check back at a later time to print your 'gate pass'.

what if the institution dint reflect but u filled while applying?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademasta(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Application Successful!

Hope you guys saved the last picture CARD sha... Who knows it might be needed later.

SEE MINE BELOW...

Roon9
Babatawa
And co

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ayima: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please guys can an Economist apply too?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademasta(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ayima:
Please guys can an Economist apply too?
Check the lists of courses eligible on their portal.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by extremeswag: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hello guys, I tried logging in, this is what i saw. Pls as any one experience this?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pawesome(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
cheesy Wey dem dn employ who dem wn employ already?..u hv to knw sum1 dt knws sumbody dt knws d person dt knws d oda person befr u get dis kind job
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jokerman(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
UfuomaUN:

I'm in the same dilemma as you. But the technical officer is stated HND

I applied for it o.. I didn't mind d HND....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Neroski:

Be like say u get the levelz,hook a sister up na!

My dear, we all are applicants. Just that I understand how they do recruitment. Especially federal recruitment. I really don't no how many they will pick per state. But let's say they pick 20. Remember that each governor, senator, ministers and traditional rulers have their candidate. Plus federal character nonsense they do. This is what makes it so hard for ordinary Nigerians like a me and you to get into this parastatals. There is always space for merit. But out of 20 only like 3 or 5 can be on merit. That means such person is extremely good. The rest, u must no someone. I am not trying to dampen anyone's spirit. It's just the way things are in the country. Nevertheless. Apply and like someone said. If u have God anything is possible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.