Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681035 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2018
AIZubair:
Good morning guys.
Today's 24th of June 2018, 1 day to the 25th of June 2018.
God, we dey your hand.

Brace yourselves!

The moment of truth is upon us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2018
AIZubair:
Good morning guys.
Today's 24th of June 2018, 1 day to the 25th of June 2018.
God, we dey your hand.

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2018
o boi, wonders shall never end, from merit or no merit argument to interview analysis to local government permutation and combination, to Poetry. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 12:13am On Jun 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Please guys, I really do not have any connect with regards this recruitment. Don't bother sending PM on this again biko smiley

I am hammer, not same person as marvel64.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donafure: 1:05am On Jun 24, 2018
Months roll by, but dpr still quiet
After much waiting, applicant turn poet
Like play like play, we don see another budget
Maybe the next step, na our employment

dpr no serious, dem need querry
I no talk say I dey worry
But I no wan hear, any funny story
I need my posting, I need to dey warri
dpr do am, make I for fit merry wink

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 1:08am On Jun 24, 2018
donafure:
Months roll by, but dpr still quiet
After much waiting, applicant turn poet
Like play like play, we don see another budget
Maybe the next step, na our employment

dpr no serious, dem need querry
I no talk say I dey worry
But I no wan hear, any funny story
I need my posting, I need to dey warri
dpr do am, make I for fit merry wink
woow, this is so creative, guy go live by microphone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by caruzo(m): 1:11am On Jun 24, 2018
Department of Petroleum Resources
Made all of us remember our Sources
But some jokingly called them sauce
A course nobody wants to pause

To others it was Presidents, Governors, Senators
The crème de la crème of the Connectors
I was even asked if am a boy of a Minister
Thus making the wait more sinister

Then I said Yes I am boy of a Minister of God
Yea and Amen are His Word
So hold it firm like a double edged sword
And your APL will be in your world

A little patience is all we need
To avoid being a patient please heed
Since we now know its for one tenth
Let's keep the camaraderie in this tent.

In the next 1-14 days we all will be dazed
As our APLs will be looking at our face
It's been a long race,so keep the pace
For God's Grace will keep us through this phase

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 1:46am On Jun 24, 2018
At this time, 3 guests were online and no registered member.
APL is loading according to our sauces.

Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2018
ceocity:

For every person that receives APL, 9 others won't receive. Hmmm

i if hear say this one na motivational speaker. Dpr don torture me finish only for super eagle to intervene, and now u want to remind me of the bitter truth. Na u anguish go seize no be me.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2018
Guys,seems there is a change on the layout of my profile, though the information there is still the same. Or am I seeing double?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2018
suchsland:
Guys,seems there is a change on the layout of my profile, though the information there is still the same. Or am I seeing double?
Yes Sir.
Na double you are seeing o.
Nothing changed.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
AIZubair:

Yes Sir.
TNa double you are seeing o.
Nothing changed.

Ohh ohh, cos I think my picture was on the side before, but now, it’s on the top standing alone. I checked with other browsers thinking it’s the browser layout ish, but the same thing. Well, maybe it’s been like that and I didn’t notice.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Today's update

Oga Tata is on his way going back to Lagos now,
let's pray something happens this week

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by clarydamsel: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
suchsland:

Ohh ohh, cos I think my picture was on the side before, but now, it’s on the top standing alone. I checked with other browsers thinking it’s the browser layout ish, but the same thing. Well, maybe it’s been like that and I didn’t notice.
you re so re right just noticed mine too...meanwhile I checked my portal on Friday and the passport was by the side, now It’s on top..congrats in advance bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
God dey
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
clarydamsel:
you re so re right just noticed mine too...meanwhile I checked my portal on Friday and the passport was by the side, now It’s on top..congrats in advance bro
Don’t read any meaning to it yet, it may just be a glitch.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by michaelismenten: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
clarydamsel:

Even mine too, it's now on top
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Babagy823:
guys i just opened my mail to find this message, i tried using the link but nothing changed on my portal, who else recieved such a mail? It was the same mail that was sent to us before the exam, but why resending it to me now? Was it amistake or deliberate? Check the daye and time when the mail was sent

And you’re sure you didn’t accidentally click the link that says “Send as Email” on your profile?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Was there a link to send examinationslip??
suchsland:

And you’re sure you didn’t accidentally click the link that says “Send as Email” on your profile?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Babagy823:
Was there a link to send examinationslip??

Yes, there was, and the link is still there. Print and Send as Email.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
suchsland:

Yes, there was, and the link is still there. Print and Send as Email.
is that not an interview slip? But try sending it lets see. Maybe i mistakenly clicked the send tab unknowingly
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by izulagambu: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2018

Is it by profile picture arrangement now? Hmm, make I run go put my own picture on top, maybe my APL will reach me first. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by michaelismenten: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Babagy823:
is that not an interview slip? But try sending it lets see. Maybe i mistakenly clicked the send tab unknowingly

Anytime you click it, it's always going.

The only notable difference right now is the picture that went top
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
clarydamsel:
my Broda nothing change DAT is how it is since before d interview... D pic is at d top standing alone...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Abdulmusty87:
my Broda nothing change DAT is how it is since before d interview... D pic is at d top standing alone...
Could you screenshot it, cover your details and post it here, just to see what you mean? Thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Abdulmusty87:

You are absolutely right. Nothing has changed.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
If everyone should check the placement of the pictures you'll find out it's all the same, always on top a lil bit close to the left side, sitting on the Name:
So that's not a big deal nor a change.
If anything will change on portal, not just placement of picture.

Happy new week

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
salesani88:

Could you screenshot it, cover your details and post it here, just to see what you mean? Thank you
nothing change I repeat
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
suchsland:

There is no change, the picture is where it has always been. Maybe its the frustration of the recruitment that’s making you see double. smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Abdulmusty87:
nothing change I repeat
depends on weda u using a phone or a system, my view anyway

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
iman62588:
depends on weda u using a phone or a system, my view anyway
okkkk

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.