Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678846 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chideozi: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2018
Setaje:
cheesy grin

This Lady is back. This your laugh is Sarcastic in nature oo. cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2018
chideozi:

This Lady is back. This your laugh is Sarcastic in nature oo. cool
very sarcastic. lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
The female Babagy82, you're welcome

who is babagy82. is he a realist or pessimist?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lolablacq: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2018
Licht:
Sorry for the loss of your son Madam. May God grant him eternal rest.

However, how do you justify merit when you also have a stakeholder? Isn't that a conflict of interest? You even had access to your score and position in your State even before sorting was done to also determine performance based on job roles and you still boast of getting the job on meri

At least even if the bad path is the norm in our nation, our conscience should prick us in not boasting of benefiting from such ills.

This is really brazen!

This is the most apt post i’ve Read since APLs started flying. There’s no merit in getting your APL before official distribution. There is no Merit in knowing your score or stand after the interview process. It is pure NEPOTISM!!!

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deedz: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Castro123456:

Wat's more than 160,Pple DAT collected APL?

grin grin you people should calm down. The number of viewers on naira land on Monday. The guy said they weren't up to 100. So I corrected him.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kawounited: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2018
U bn told about your scores,despite the fact that other candidates from ur state attended to the interview possibly in lagos,Abuja, PH and u still bn told your position among ur state candidates..having all these classified information at ur disposal long b4 APL came.out and u still saying you got it on merit....hmmmmmmm

Naija...I hail ooo

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neverdown999: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2018
Guys, please take a chill pill. I know people are scared, very scared. It's been a long phase of emotional and psychological torture. Congrats to the few ones that have gotten APL. Let me re-assure you that everything is still on course. Newly employed will receive APLs from this week. This recruitment is merit based, pls calm down. Rejoice with the ones that have gotten theirs, yours will come too. But remember the number is a bit over 300, and we have 3k folks waiting. Forget the permutations for now, what you need is to relax, at this point, nothing can be done, you just have to wait. The number of APL posted online is just 3, definately others have theirs right now, but it's not up to 100. So, why being unnecessarily hyper? Please, calm your nerves, the end is here. E.H shouldnt be worried too, you will all know your status in a week or 2. Remember you've all been anticipating since 2016, here is the final lap, pls relax and hope for the best. Everything is still smooth.Congrats in Advance!!!

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neverdown999: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2018
You dont need to castigate anyone who is well informed of this process. You all lowkey wish to have someone powerful to help you out! Don't be hypocritical, you plead for these classified info from them and still point fingers, this is the exact reason why most have decided not to share very sensitive helpful info on here.

CONGRATS AGAIN TO THE ONES THAT HAVE RECEIVED LETTERS.

They fought for it too, they weren't sure of being successful until they got their letters. So, no one is excluded from the psychological torture DPR caused

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2018
Joker24:

Some people dont think critically. They just open their mouths.
No hard feelings bro, those were just plain questions. Keep your frustration in check.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2018
suchsland:

No hard feelings bro, those were just plain questions. Keep your frustration in check.

The post was not directed towards you but the post you commented on. Cheers
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2018

18 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deedz: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2018
Joker24:

My dear stay in your Lane. Other logical, clear headed people understood what I meant and those who didn't, asked. I replied cordially. Don't bring your frustrations to dump on my head. Walk away with your insane tendencies because I will change it for you. Clueless being.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2018
Joker24:

Oh, my bad, apologies bro. But you should have quoted that instead. Peace and good luck as we wait.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hkana: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2018
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten their APL
I'm still waiting for mine though ... GT
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Lol so if you know a senator and you tell him you applied to DPr, and he says "send your details". You will tell him, don't worry sir. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin .let's hope for the best abeg and stop all these back and forth. Hopefully we will be called this we3k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Hkana:
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten their APL
I'm still waiting for mine though ... GT

If anyone has received APL officially i.e. via postage please kindly let the house know.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2018
dprpikin:

I think this your post is more of noise making than reasoning.

To start with, not everybody here would have used connections if they had any. At least, I'm very very sure of myself. It is not just about religion (holy holy), it is also about what I stand for and value.

Then coming to the lady who lost her baby, I can't remember reading any particular post that personally called her out. She, out of the blues, told her life story of which many commiserated with her. In fact, that her post got me confused; wondering which of the comments she was reacting to. It was after that post that people disagreed with her claim about merit.

If you were a little deductive and not just being sentimental, you would have noticed that majority of the people were venting much of their grievance against DPR and their handling of the APLs distribution. What can one do about people who have connections and are using it? But one would have expected DPR as an organization with a well defined structure to perform better than they did.

Finally, you may wish to table your points without being rude. Rude underlined.
God bless you. I was even surprised at those liking his rude post. Some people just lack manners.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2018
Deedz:

My dear stay in your Lane. Other logical, clear headed people understood what I meant and those who didn't, asked. I replied cordially. Don't bring your frustrations to dump on my head. Walk away with your insane tendencies because I will change it for you. Clueless being.

DPR candidate whala dy oh. Hmmm smiley cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2018
If by 23.59hrs on Sunday and DPR hasn't started contacting successful candidates officially, I shall take them head on. I shall lead a team to their zonal office here in Port Harcourt, and make sure I draw the attention of the public to this whole drama currently unfolding. Nonsense!

14 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2018
hammer2010:
If by 23.59hrs on Sunday and DPR hasn't started contacting successful candidates officially, I shall take them head on. I shall lead a team to their zonal office here in Port Harcourt, and make sure I draw the attention of the public to this whole drama currently unfolding. Nonsense!

lol...........no b small tin o. we go hear from dem by d grace of God. cox me na God I depend. I no get any oda help o

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2018
Tamihawtt:
if I'm being honest, I'm surprised more people haven't testified here yet. I was told today they are dispatching some letters but i kept asking shouldn't the people be notified atleast since they have started giving people already- there was no concrete response. Alot of people on this thread have gotten letters but wont say anything because of how they got it. I'm getting mine today but truthfully i wasn't officially contacted so i don't think there have been any official sms/emails etc. I'm hoping more people on the thread testify soon. . I dont hav info on EH but I'm sure we would know on the thread too when they start handing out their letters. I really wish everyone the best

Tami can you reach me on snow.j92@yahoo.com want to discuss something else with you away from all these.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2018
The DPR weekly half-hour program on radio Nigeria continues today at 10 am. I was wondering if we could try calling them and ask about the recruitment
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lawalu2(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2018
Castro123456:

Fear catch me ooo
grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2018
salesani88:
The DPR weekly half-hour program on radio Nigeria continues today at 10 am. I was wondering if we could try calling them and ask about the recruitment
it'll be pointless, the anchor will most probably give the same answer as the last time and i doubt they will be willing to touch on the topic considering the events of the past few days. It will just be a futile attempt.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2018
I am babagy823 with a new moniker, wetin happen?
Wizgrandpa:
The female Babagy82, you're welcome
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2018
elbangeez:
I am babagy823 with a new moniker, wetin happen?
Na Babagy82 I dey refer to not 823??
Shey na fight ni
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2018
They are all my monikers, some assasins were after me for saying the truth, thats why i deleted my account and stay low, by i chose to speak the truth and die, so help me God grin grin grin
Wizgrandpa:
Na Babagy82 I dey refer to not 823??
Shey na fight ni
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2018
elbangeez:
They are all my monikers, some assasins were after me for saying the truth, thats why i deleted my account and stay low, by i chose to speak the truth and die, so help me God grin grin grin

Okay, that’s good. So how far with COC now, have they issued it?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2018
pillgist:

grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2018
pillgist:

you sef ehn grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayjaykay10: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2018
pillgist:

cheesy cheesy cheesy .....
Una no go kill person for here....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.