Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681032 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
Marvel65:
Good morning guys,

I trust everyone is doing fine.

Firstly, I would like to congratulate those that have received their APLs. I wish you the best in your career with DPR. As the saying goes, “To whom much is given, much is expected”.

I have been following and viewing this thread silently since last week. A few things I talked about have finally taken place and confirmed but some persons didn’t take me serious and were more concerned about release dates while others used most of the information provided to their advantage. I posted something about a few persons that received APLs since last month. Well, I never expected some of them on this thread to own up and I won’t blame them for not doing so since the APLs were not officially released at that time. I don’t like to forcefully convince people to accept the info I provide but I knew some persons were aware of what I posted and they were not happy with the revelations. They did everything to confuse people and now these same persons have received their APLs and abandoned this thread. There’s one thing that can’t change in this world, the truth always win the battle in the end.

Sincerely, I’m not happy with the way the APLs were distributed. It’s not a big deal to send SMS and Emails to the successful applicants. There is no justification for this action taken and I don’t see any reason for the rush. Well, they know best. However, some that have received their APLs through their sponsors made it on merit. It’s just that they had someone in the system that helped them pick theirs. The majority that received were part of the stakeholders list. I want to reiterate that 80% made it on merit believe it or not. So don’t think what had happened these past few days was an indication that very few persons were selected on merit.

The successful ones that have no one will be contacted officially from the zonal offices provided the candidate’s mobile number on the portal is active and home address is correct just in case DPR decides to deliver it to your door step. I want to assure you that everything is in control. The letters are being dispatched in batches, so please be patient with them and don’t be discouraged. Those that will be contacted officially will testify on this thread soon.

Currently, there is a disagreement between Mr Tata and union members over the number of EH recruited and the negative effect it would have on the existing staff. The number of EH recruited were more than 150 and Mr Tata wanted to place them on levels that could hinder the promotion of the current staff. The agreement was to recruit more entry level staff considering the manpower deficit in the system. The union members have decided to confront Mr Tata to defend himself and ensure he slashes the EH number by half and replace them with more GT. I will provide more updates on this issue when the matter has been resolved.

Thanks @square62 and I greatly appreciate your time and effort.

Lastly, if you don’t make in the end just know that you were never meant to be there in the first place. There is still hope and a better opportunity awaits you.

NNPC recruitment loading....

Goodluck to Everyone!!!

I personally and most sincerely appreciate your humane and matured nature of doing things, handling issues, relating with people and disseminating information. Kudos to you bro and whatever be the outcome finally, I'm truly proud to have come across some really intelligent and interesting young men and women.

Good luck to us all as the wait continues

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Abdulmusty87:
Mr marvel65 when are dey going to call successful candidates officially?? Dats our concern now not NNPC recruitment....... U c all candidates DAT are mentioning 80% merit dey all have connections but dey were here deceiving other people....ask ur self were are dey now thos mentioning 80% merit?? Dey have collected deir APLs through d window nd u are here waiting for 80% merit...Legend90,Tami,Fachuba,Smartgrid nd others DAT are mentioning 80% merit were dey??dey have collected deir letters but u, u are here wasting ur time. Continue
Marvel is not wasting his time please. Marvel has been very helpful on this thread. DPR will SURELY contact us via emails and by post. Please display yours as soon as you receive one.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Why are all of you wasting your life on this thread? Are you guys this idle or u don't have work to do at the moment. Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lawalu2(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
FixNaija:
Good day guys and I can see that everywhere is tensed up. The last post I dropped here was about going on twitter to request DPR to make a comment regarding this recruitment. Well, I still want to say if by Saturday as hammer has suggested, nothing happens, let's start a twitter handle #DPRrecruitment2016isfraud. there are so many handles we can tag to get them to say/do something. I agree that maybe my scores weren't good enough to get me the job but I have followed this thread and so many persons here deserve this job. How long are we going to allow the political class steal what rightfully belongs to us? Imagine 100 of us tweeting with the above hastag, we will trend massively and DPR will be forced to do something. Am with you guy

#myopinion
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayjaykay10: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Why are all of you wasting your life on this thread? Are you guys this idle or u don't have work to do at the moment. Mtcheeeeew

Chai!!! Egusi!!! Na your life? Which one come b dis one naaa?

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
pedroito:

Sorry I asked if they have started contacting people officially?

The truth is no one has been contacted officially. There’s something I wanted to share but not necessary at this time. I would advise you verify from the zonal/ field office closest to you to know if they have received the letters. For now it’s stakeholders candidates that are receiving and few merit people that have sponsors that can help pick up theirs before the official release.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dockie21:

Marvel is not wasting his time please. Marvel has been very helpful on this thread. DPR will SURELY contact us via emails and by post. Please display yours as soon as you receive one.
continue to wait nd c 80% merit

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is not the right way to attack someone, in as much i disagree with marvel65 to some extent i do believe his source is genuine and might probably be a dpr staff not an applicant. 80% merit is not feasible we all know that, you can disagree with what he said but is very wrong of you to attack him.
Abdulmusty87:
Mr marvel65 when are dey going to call successful candidates officially?? Dats our concern now not NNPC recruitment....... U c all candidates DAT are mentioning 80% merit dey all have connections but dey were here deceiving other people....ask ur self were are dey now thos mentioning 80% merit?? Dey have collected deir APLs through d window nd u are here waiting for 80% merit...Legend90,Tami,Fachuba,Smartgrid nd others DAT are mentioning 80% merit were dey??dey have collected deir letters but u, u are here wasting ur time. Continue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Abdulmusty87:

You have no idea what is going on. Remember when some candidates received interview invites one or two weeks before the official invite, 26th November, 2017. Those were stakeholders candidates. The same thing is playing out now. There are two batches for distribution of APLs. Hence, the aforementioned names could have strong connections, but that doesn’t mean some of them didn’t make it on merit.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Marvel65:

The truth is no one has been contacted officially. There’s something I wanted to share but not necessary at this time. I would advise you verify from the zonal/ field office closest to you to know if they have received the letters. For now it’s stakeholders candidates that are receiving and few merit people that have sponsors that can help pick up theirs before the official release.
so up to now dey Neva finish receiving?? I mean stakeholders candidates
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Marvel65:

God bless you. Please don't allow anybody here to discourage you from what you are doing.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Abdulmusty87:
so up to now dey Neva finish receiving?? I mean stakeholders candidates
Move on now !!!! What kind of person are you? You don't believe him and yet you want him get information for you.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Anextin(f): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Marvel65:

You have no idea what is going on. Remember when some candidates received interview invites one or two weeks before the official invite, 26th November, 2017. Those were stakeholders candidates. The same thing is playing out now. There are two batches for distribution of APLs. Hence, the aforementioned names could have strong connections, but that doesn’t mean some of them didn’t make it on merit.
How do u do it, how do u remain calm with that guy and his toxic tongue. Really!!!! At times I want to shake him to have a little faith and be positive, other times I want him to disappear a little. Mehn

12 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lawalu2(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
elbangeez:
This is not the right way to attack someone, in as much i disagree with marvel65 to some extent i do believe his source is genuine and might probably be a dpr staff not an applicant. 80% merit is not feasible we all know that, you can disagree with what he said but is very wrong of you to attack him.
grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Anextin:

How do u do it, how do u remain calm with that guy and his toxic tongue. Really!!!! At times I want to shake him to have a little faith and be positive, other times I want him to disappear a little. Mehn
u are jst deceiving ur self
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Onyiridike:

Move on now !!!! What kind of person are you? You don't believe him and yet you want him get information for you.
continue to wait...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Anextin(f): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Onyiridike:

God bless you. Please don't allow anybody here to discourage you from what you are doing.
I feel that guy crashed at the written interview stage. He's negativism doesn't portray him to have gone for oral at all.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Abdulmusty87:
Why are you so negative?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Abdulmusty87:

This guy sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mekay2017(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Marvel65:

Good day Mr/Mrs. Marvel. Please I would really appreciate it if you can get in touch with me via michaeliorpenda16@gmail.com. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Progressful: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
#Justmymusings

Looking at the ND guys, they were given 4 weeks or thereabout to finally resume. Going by the date of resumption on the letters posted on this platform (which is Octoer 1st 2018), it is safe to deduce that official SMS/Emails will start dropping 4 weeks before this final resumption.

Just guessing oh..Me sef be applicant So keep calm, If you're not given APL it means God doesn't want you to work there.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Progressful:
#Justmymusings

Looking at the ND guys, they were given 4 weeks or thereabout to finally resume. Going by the date of resumption on the letters posted on this platform (which is Octoer 1st 2018), it is safe to deduce that official SMS/Emails will start dropping 4 weeks before this final resumption.

Just guessing oh..Me sef be applicant So keep calm, If you're not given APL it means God doesn't want you to work there.

Date of resumption is in August... Successful applicants have till October 1st 2018 to accept or decline DPR's offer
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
DPR 2016 recruitment is on course. All frail nerves should remain calm. Hard copy letters will get to many. Let's stop fretting please.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dockie21:
DPR 2016 recruitment is on course. All frail nerves should remain calm. Hard copy letters will get to many. Let's stop fretting please.

Yes it is .. They should conclude before the week runs out to show efficiency in this organisation. Anyways thats why the need new recruits! wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by xxkape: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
[qquote author=elbangeez post=69273604]Less than 20% made the merit list, Federal charachter was partially followed, FCC saw that they cant fight it so they settled for slots, once DPR send them the APLs of their candidates FCC will issue them CoC. All the letters were typed and signed as at yesterday, and FCC are waiting for their own share of the proceed.[/quote

You have all my respect... You are informed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
smiley

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Captain777:
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah
Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny? [Quran chapter 55:15]

This afternoon around exactly 2:32pm I received a call from Dpr to come and pick my appointment letter tomorrow at the zonal office. I was very shocked because my interview was tough. I didn't answer all the questions. I don't know even the gate man of Dpr. Infact reading your comments that stakeholders have collected makes me totally loose hope. Because I know the son of a common man will not succeed In a competitive recruitment like this. Alhamdulillah I give all thanks to Allah. And I hope others receive the same call. I will reveal more after I collect my letter physically from the zonal office. Allah Nagode maka, Allah yakarawa annabi daraja.
Which tonal office.. congrats bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Captain777:

This afternoon around exactly 2:32pm I received a call from Dpr to come and pick my appointment letter tomorrow at the zonal office. I was very shocked because my interview was tough. I didn't answer all the questions. I don't know even the gate man of Dpr. Infact reading your comments that stakeholders have collected makes me totally loose hope. Because I know the son of a common man will not succeed In a competitive recruitment like this. Alhamdulillah I give all thanks to Allah. And I hope others receive the same call. I will reveal more after I collect my letter physically from the zonal office. Allah Nagode maka, Allah yakarawa annabi daraja.

Please mention the zonal office so I can verify and corroborate it as fact on this thread.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Captain777:

Congrats bro... God forsakes not his own

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
xxkape:
[qquote author=elbangeez post=69273604]Less than 20% made the merit list, Federal charachter was partially followed, FCC saw that they cant fight it so they settled for slots, once DPR send them the APLs of their candidates FCC will issue them CoC. All the letters were typed and signed as at yesterday, and FCC are waiting for their own share of the proceed.[/quote

You have all my respect... You are informed
I laugh in Chinese... Even after seeing the letters that have already been displayed here, some persons still believe that FCC is yet to issue COC. Just keep waiting for FCC and see if those who have collected their APLs will not resume by 13th August, 2018. Na so one "ellaV" come here come post say letters will be out by December.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
smiley

TDultimate:

congrats bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.