Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,785 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home (945 Views)

Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by dreamworld: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
This pics is so hilarious, just imagine living in a world where after sex, the man gets pregnant, while the woman walks around freely,
Picture a world where woman is the father and the leader of a family, while the man does the child bearing,the 9months pregnancy, grin ,the house jobs, takes care of the kids
Don't you think it will be a wonderful world grin grin

Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by themonk(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Some men are already pregnant from beer and sometimes they spend so much on beer that it is the women that are the pillars of the house.
Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by sinaj(f): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lol

It's nt kul jore
Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
For the world u dey describe so, women go get prick?

1 Like

Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by dreamworld: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
For the world u dey describe so, women go get prick?
Yes na,
Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by slimthugchimee(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
The artist's mental state has gone beyond a literate psychiatric doctor undecided

all he needs now is a brain transplant

the thought of the art coming atoning to the physical world alone makes me puke lipsrsealed
Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by iykekelvins(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thank Goodness it wasn't that way.
Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by Purpletee(f): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
lol,

if it comes to pass now,I am just imagining how many guys will suffer at the hands of ladies,coupled with the fact that we can be so dramatic,

honey,the soup should be thick,honey hope you've done the laundry, and don't forget my undies....honey you can't wear that to church,honey please apply some lipstick gloss to your lips,it looks chapped,honey this honey that,

I wonder how many men would end up with UNWANTED PREGNANCY, in their MOTHER'S HOUSE......LOL.

2 Likes

Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by ImmaculateIfy: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
hahahahaaa dis is funny he looks uncomfortable
Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by Dannidom(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thunder blaster that artist head wetin be im own na who come send am

So I go come carry belle after I don waste all my energy on top am come still born the pikin with hard labour... I no gree!

1 Like

Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by omowumeee(f): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dannidom:

So I go come carry belle after I don waste all my energy on top am come still born the pikin with hard labour... I no gree!
We waste energy together .. y you no fit carry belle? nor b your pikin too?
Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by omowumeee(f): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin I will destroy lives cheesy cheesy grin
Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by lillyana(f): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Dannidom:

is it now you know women are suffering?y u no go carry d belle nah?
Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by jamalnation(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Lol happy destroying
omowumeee:
grin I will destroy lives cheesy cheesy grin
Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by kentfucker(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Until that day am still pussy gang
Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2016
The pikin no go fit dey reach 6months sef,no be pesin go tel am to run comot,after i don use beer baptize am finish
Re: When The Table Is Turned, Guys To Get Pregnant, Ladies To Father The Home by dreamworld: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
The pikin no go fit dey reach 6months sef,no be pesin go tel am to run comot,after i don use beer baptize am finish
grin

(1) (Reply)

Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag / MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ / Who's Your Celebrity Crush? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.