Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings (2405 Views)

"Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks / Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today / No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2016
orimsamsam:
abeg which oil self.

I wonder. Maybe na palm oyel.
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2016
prince985:
uhmmm yh its awa oil awa oil awa oil awa oil it is awa papa in heaven dat put in the ground...

even ur masta buhari said d only thing Nigeria is exportin is oil
no mata how u and ur pathetic galfrend try to make d oil seem useless...D "useless" oil is d only reason y u can still afford d rotten cow testicles dat u ate today ...D sooner u realize how useless ur wasteland is....D better for u..awa oil awa oil

and once again i do not live in ur wasteland... after all y should i live there? u want ur scratchface brothers to scratch my face and use me for ritual?...mumu

Come and see your uncle selling fan yogo in the traffic here. You want me to upload his pics? grin
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2016
prince985:
FYI i dont liv in d sw.

secondly i dont hav ur tym

It's just a matter of time before you board Ekene dili chukwu bus. cheesy
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by agbangam: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2016
To d Op, kindly tell those ipod youths dat every month for d past 16yrs, their Governor (frm d east) goes to Abuja to collect their state allocation dat runs into Billions. The gov. also get IGR n they also collect huge loans dat also runs into billions, but rather than develop their state, the governors end up looting d money. Now my question is dat is it d northern politicians dat told d eastern gov to embezzle d money or not to develop their state??

Ipod pls challenge ur ex plus present governors and stop disturbing our peace. Every part of dis country has been margialized. Der are also many ethnic group in dis country dat have not tasted presidency.
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by prince985(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2016
apatheticme:

Lol, I have time for ignorant tribalistic e-diots like u who think they can just come online and troll other tribes. Who made urs perfect? Who ur tribe epp Bunch of tribal bigots, yet they are usually the first to shout racism in another man's land, but discriminate against their fellow black man. U be fool oh, aswear! And stop trying so hard to derail the discussion. By the way, u're the pained one, cos ur hatred already set painful fires to ur bone which will consume ur flesh and eat u from inside out. Quote me again undecided
first of all i am not derailing anything, m talkin like dat because datz d basis of dis sht u started...i dunno y u are so childish nd just lookin for who to b xchanging words with

nd b4 u start with ur trash talk again hav u seen wat ur scratchface brothers say about other tribes? do u quote dem and tell dem all dis sht?u dont do dat because ur a fool..u dont even no wat u want to achieve...only God knows d sht u hav bin doing on dis forum but just go to one thread on arrested drug dealers read d comments on fp, den maybe ur immature brain will understand..and it u cant quote even one person and tell him d sht u hav been tellin me, den i will know u arent any diffrent from dem and any name u call me because of dis tribal sht is d name uve also called urself
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by apatheticme(f): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by Olabestonic001(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
apatheticme:

Lol. Wow, reading ur feeble attempts to defend and explain urself is laughable. Lil piece of advice for u boy, if someone trolls ur tribe, feel free to quote them and say whatever u want, don't u dare generalize and come out on a completely innocent thread about wedding and decimate a whole race. Don't try to pretend u didn't start dis when u trolled afonjas on a wedding thread, dts where I quoted u. I'm not tribalistic and I hate anyone who is tribalistic either in real life or online and I don't hesitate to take them down and make my stance known as long as am Nigerian. No one will troll me in my own country, dts my decision. So next time don't troll my tribe generally on any thread, otherwise I will come for u and take u down. If any tribe trolls ur tribe, simply quote them and deal with them as u please, not opening ur wide mouth to troll a whole tribe. A word is enough for the wise, I'm on ur case and many others like u. #ciao

Mamo, you're badt cheesy
You just finish the guy grin
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by prince985(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
apatheticme:

Lol. Wow, reading ur feeble attempts to defend and explain urself is laughable. Lil piece of advice for u boy, if someone trolls ur tribe, feel free to quote them and say whatever u want, don't u dare generalize and come out on a completely innocent thread about wedding and decimate a whole race. Don't try to pretend u didn't start dis when u trolled afonjas on a wedding thread, dts where I quoted u. I'm not tribalistic and I hate anyone who is tribalistic either in real life or online and I don't hesitate to take them down and make my stance known as long as am Nigerian. No one will troll me in my own country, dts my decision. So next time don't troll my tribe generally on any thread, otherwise I will come for u and take u down. If any tribe trolls ur tribe, simply quote them and deal with them as u please, not opening ur wide mouth to troll a whole tribe. A word is enough for the wise, I'm on ur case and many others like u. #ciao
yh ryt... defend ur scratchface republic after all ur jobless
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by apatheticme(f): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by prince985(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
apatheticme:

Ha here we go again, putting up hypocritical airs. What were u doin chanting Afonja in the first instance? Was it not in a bid to defend ur useless tribeundecided Jobless Wish u knew who u've had the pleasure of chatting with, I will buy u, buy ur destiny. But anyways its a faceless forum, so that's the whole idea, because ain't no way u're gonna be seen or heard in my circles, so bugger off vermin!
if u are lookin for job...kindly go to fp and visit d thread on nnamdi kanus trial with keneth okonkwos attendence...there are a lot of attacks on ur lovely afonja tribes..its not to b hidin in my "boring" thread and b rantin ur rubbish

u go girl
go get 'em
defend ur scratchface republic no mata d cost
u cant disapoint dem naw
Gudluck
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by apatheticme(f): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by prince985(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
apatheticme:

Lol, u're finally giving up, but u got the message tongue vermin!
wen ur done talkin..get bak to work

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Cannot Escape Death / Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! / Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.