Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation (2780 Views)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / Why Are Women So Complicated? / She Is Complicated. What A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by chigoizie7(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2016
God please, protect me, and always remove these kinda girls from my way.
I promise to put extra money as offerings.
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by Presh900(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2016
Lord Jesus forgive me for clicking on this thread..
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by Presh900(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2016
abeg mynd44 is it possible to give the OP a Lifetime ban?? I would be very grateful for thatt
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by firstking01(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Rubbish, you can't eat your cake and still have itundecided
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by bitchcrafts: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
If Baba Junior's name was used to buy the flat yo currently in, no choice have you but to give it back unless yo planning something lethal as murder?...You seem stonehearted enough to ply that venture. If not,It's yo flat not his.

Riding baba junior off yo tail begins with escaping with your new hearthrob and explaining everything to him about yo past if you dont wanna regret in the end...
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by sirliu(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
mizzochocinco:
I met my boyfriend a couple of months ago and we have been inseparable since. We talk everyday. He is in London and I am here. He visited twice already. Things have moved so fast that he wants to come back more often and hopefully get us our own plave we will settle down in because right now he believes I am renting.

I however have one very big obstacle in my way and this is my fiance that I have been trying to get rid of for sometime now. I have told him several times before that I want to end it with him because he will not leave his wife for me. He has been disturbing my life simply because he got a flat in my name and he is threatening me that if I leave him I will have to leave the flat too. Imagine this nonsense man trying to rob me of what I worked hard for! Mtcheww this thing is annoying sef!

My boyfriend is sweet, young and hot and my fiance is quite the opposite. He has opened my eyes to the extent where I now call my fiance papa junior (that is the first son with his wife) and it irritates him because he says it makes him feel old. I do not see anything wrong with it because I feel the elders should be respected.

Now lets go back to the issue at hand, how do i get rid of the fiance without him giving me headache over the flat he freely gave to me. We never agreed in the beginning that I would give the flat back, so i do not know why he is trying to spoil my future for me. Please help.

Asking for advice and insulting everybody that gives you advice. SMH for you. Anyway, you can't eat your cake and have it. Stop dating the married guy and give him his property. If you are as educated as you say you are, then you should be able to afford your own apartment.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by mizzochocinco: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
sirliu:

Asking for advice and insulting everybody that gives you advice. SMH for you. Anyway, you can't eat your cake and have it. Stop dating the married guy and give him his property. If you are as educated as you say you are, then you should be able to afford your own apartment.
i believe in the notion never work for money, let money work for you. If you cannot have other people use their sweat and effort to get you what you in life then it is not my fault. Do not blame me for your inability to do so.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by mizzochocinco: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
firstking01:
Rubbish, you can't eat your cake and still have itundecided
well i still do. Now bite me undecided
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by crismark(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2017
mizzochocinco:
i went up to postgrad to get an education. Did your mother and sister simply end at buying a dictionary to get an education? undecided Ode!
U simply dnt av sense...u typed trash, he was trying to clear his understanding and here u are saying anoda rubbish
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2017
This must be a joke. You have a fiancee and a bf shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18 +) - Season 1 Episode 2 / Checkout This Viral Conversation Between A Lady & A Lesbian Who Was 'tempted / Must We UnCloth Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.