Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531925 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
4 expiring domains for sale for 3000
Driverless.blog 21/11/2017
Buycrystalsoil.com
Sunsane.com
Cstlb.com
7/12/2017 others

Contact me if interested
WhatsApp +2348098240410

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Johndaniels:
please answer me, how viable is it using a reseller club

Reseller club is ok and good but many buyers don't like to buy aftermarket domains from them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
ovokate:

Congrats! Did you build or develop a website for it since it was handreg or u just registered and held onto it for a while?
Handreg domain only.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
tranxo:

Congrats. What payout methods do you use for receiving auction wins from namejet
Bank transfer. Dom account

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Farouksenior:

Seeing that his name...

My heart lept for joy..y?

I got a parrot name. Too...kikikikikiki

Parrots forever... cheesy tongue

post your parrot name for us to see.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ovokate(f): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2017
haykay2005:

Thanks bro. Please note Having a no reserve will not make a name sell. It's an added advantage but quality matters
Can u please explain how the reserve stuff works? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
expertix:

post your parrot name for us to see.

SexyParrot.com grin tongue

tongue tongue undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 12:38am On Nov 21, 2017
please our of as being following closely. ..I want to know how to receive your earning I have read the method of using an exchanger service. ..my question is this when do I put in the exchanger email address
Please guys help me understand please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2017
Farouksenior:

SexyParrot.com grin tongue

tongue tongue undecided
Ogbonge one! I liked it so much.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emperorchix(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2017
TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A NEWBIE, JOIN THIS THREAD. www.nairaland.com/4182515/guaranteed-way-make-money-online
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vcente(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2017
so I tried to register, a new TLD the only the cheapest price I could was 10k, and I noticed that very few domain registrars support this particular TLD. plus I just found out that it is virtually a gold mine .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
like 3 weeks ago, i reported an initial offer of $75 which i countered with $4999. a guy here concluded i fantasize a lot. anyway, i have succeeded in moving the company to $600 and they will do more. they have acquired the .net and .in of this same name. Lets see how it goes. hope this guy is following like he promised . you can choose not to believe in yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
expertix:

Ogbonge one! I liked it so much.

Easily a $1000 name on NJ.

SexyParrot tongue tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
Farouksenior:

Easily a $1000 name on NJ.

SexyParrot tongue tongue

continue to fool us oo. i sabi your joker
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I888(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
haykay2005:
like 3 weeks ago, i reported an initial offer of $75 which i countered with $4999. a guy here concluded i fantasize a lot. anyway, i have succeeded in moving the company to $600 and they will do more. they have acquired the .net and .in of this same name. Lets see how it goes. hope this guy is following like he promised . you can choose not to believe in yourself
You are referring to our last talks.

Let me make something clear: You were the one that contacted them and they made an offer, am I correct? You countered $4999. I am just saying it is HARD, to sell at that kind price when you do outbound, especially when they are the only buyer in sight, which is EXACTLY your case.

They won't pay you $4999 for that domain name. Go write it down. At worse/best, you would end up selling the domain name, if you wish, at $Bleep and that is why I said you fantasize a lot.

And correct your quote, you didn't receive offer as if it was an inbound request, you contacted them.

You have to be more realistic and that is why I said you fantasize a lot and yeah, I am standing by that.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I888(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
And from the screenshot you uploaded, it appear that you contacted them again just yesterday and they replied you today. Since that day till now, it obvious that they didn't bother to reach out to you UNTIL you emailed them again.. so who has upper hand?

Better sell that thing and move on to the next grin grin grin. They know that they are the ONLY end user in sight...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
I888:
And from the screenshot you uploaded, it appear that you contacted them again just yesterday and they replied you today. Since that day till now, it obvious that they didn't bother to reach out to you UNTIL you emailed them again.. so who has upper hand?

Better sell that thing and move on to the next grin grin grin. They know that they are the ONLY end user in sight...

Seems you don't know what a good negotiation skills can make. Go look on abdulbasit.com website and read some of his stories. He even pushed an initial big of 75k to 375k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
I888:
You are referring to our last talks.

Let me make something clear: You were the one that contacted them and they made an offer, am I correct? You countered $4999. I am just saying it is HARD, to sell at that kind price when you do outbound, especially when they are the only buyer in sight, which is EXACTLY your case.

They won't pay you $4999 for that domain name. Go write it down. At worse/best, you would end up selling the domain name, if you wish, at $Bleep and that is why I said you fantasize a lot.

And correct your quote, you didn't receive offer as if it was an inbound request, you contacted them.

You have to be more realistic and that is why I said you fantasize a lot and yeah, I am standing by that.
And, mind you. I don't think he did any outbound. If I recollect vividly, it was an inbound offer via Godaddy with an initial offer of $75
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I888(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
AMZYMAYO:

And, mind you. I don't think he did any outbound. If I recollect vividly, it was an inbound offer via Godaddy with an initial offer of $75
see... That is the one I was referring to. Except he meant another domain name...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I888(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Maybe this is the one he is talking about here... and the two scenarios are different. One is outbound and the other is inbound...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
I888:
see... That is the one I was referring to. Except he meant another domain name...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
AMZYMAYO:

Seems you don't know what a good negotiation skills can make. Go look on abdulbasit.com website and read some of his stories. He even pushed an initial big of 75k to 375k
Ignore this guy bro. He is just angry for nothing. What do you expect from a guy that believes selling for a good price is tantamount to fantasy. If you know what it takes to get this level of negotiation you won't spew rubbish. The guru in the house know better. Keep following the thread. It's good for your health
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
...Mk una help me Na. I wan Mk sales oo. Gurus dem...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I888(m): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by spafu(m): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
SwiftTransaction.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2017
Buyer will Initially send a lowball offer to test the water. You need a strong liver to stand on your price Otherwise you continue to sell low. In this case, you raise the price so both of you can meet in the middle. This is not daydreaming but reality. You have a price in mind, so work towards that . As the guy dey increase counter, I dey Lower mine, so we can both meet in the middle like the screenshot here. With facts and figures they have moved to $600. You will see where they threatened to go away if I didn't take $249. Foolishness is when you sell a .com to a multinational insurance company for 3 figure.... IMO

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I888(m): 12:30am On Nov 22, 2017
haykay2005:
Buyer will Initially send a lowball offer to test the water. You need a strong liver to stand on your price Otherwise you continue to sell low. In this case, you raise the price so both of you can meet in the middle. This is not daydreaming but reality. You have a price in mind, so work towards that . As the guy dey increase counter, I dey Lower mine, so we can both meet in the middle like the screenshot here. With facts and figures they have moved to $600. You will see where they threatened to go away if I didn't take $249. Foolishness is when you sell a .com to a multinational insurance company for 3 figure.... IMO

When you started, you were referring to our last convo, weren't you? And I took you back to what led to that comment... but it is clear that one (deal) is dead and you are talking about a different domain name here. Or when I quoted you back then what were you selling? speak the truth and shame the devil... have you been able to get the figure you quoted for that domain name? But here you are making it seems like it is same domain name that you are dealing with here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2017
I888:
When you started, you were referring to our last convo, weren't you? And I took you back to what led to that comment... but it is clear that one (deal) is dead and you are talking about a different domain name here. Or when I quoted you back then what were you selling? speak the truth and shame the devil... have you been able to get the figure you quoted for that domain name? But here you are making it seems like it is same domain name that you are dealing with here.

Learn to understand simple write up. Stop believing one is daydreaming for asking for a 4 figure. Thats my point. Why is this difficult to comprehend? None of my deals is dead and stop hating . I just chose not to disclose too much because of haters like you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I888(m): 12:40am On Nov 22, 2017
haykay2005:

Learn to understand simple write up. Stop believing one is daydreaming for asking for a 4 figure. Thats my point. Why is this difficult to comprehend?
Context is what you are not wanting to admit here bro. Under what context did I make that comment? What I was saying in essence is know when to take the money and walk away... Under that context, in which you quoted 14999 FOR OUTBOUND domain sale, you were fantasizing, not being realistic too, especially wherein you have ONLY one end user in sight. If you had more than one end user for the domain name, that would have been a different thing altogether.

You are the one who does not comprehend the situation being discussed here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:45am On Nov 22, 2017
I888:
Context is what you are not wanting to admit here bro. Under what context did I make that comment? What I was saying in essence is know when to take the money and walk away... Under that context, in which you quoted 14999 FOR OUTBOUND domain sale, you were fantasizing, not being realistic too, especially wherein you have ONLY one end user in sight. If you had more than one end user for the domain name, that would have been a different thing altogether.

You are the one who does not comprehend the situation being discussed here.
If you truly know about domaining. You won't conclude I have one end user on a name you know nothing about. It's a waste of time arguing with you. I remember I did not disclose the name to anyone here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I888(m): 12:57am On Nov 22, 2017
haykay2005:

If you truly know about domaining. You won't conclude I have one end user on a name you know nothing about. It's a waste of time arguing with you. I remember I did not disclose the name to anyone here
okay buddy... enjoy your sale. adios senora

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Durosure(m): 1:40am On Nov 22, 2017
I BUY PAYONEER, FIVER PAYPAL WITDRWAWL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC AT Best RATE

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$100 - $499usd i change AT #320/usd

$500 - $5000 i change @ #330/usd

PAYONEER FUNDS - 50 at @ 340/usd

i buy itunes gift card from 10usd @ 250/usd...
Ebay checkout available,
payment on taobao and other Chinese website also available.
RMB is available at 55/rmb Bulk buyer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.