Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3563946 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tenshades:

I bliv it all goes down to d first impression you give. Your sales approach matters alot.

As for me, its either they negotiate& purchase or they keep mute without any response forever.

They will think twice before responding in a rude manner with your sales approach.

Kindly give us clue on some ideal sales approach. Do you draft specific sales letter for each company?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
AwesomeDuru I know I was already welcomed, but thanks still. Good afternoon
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tenshades:

I bliv it all goes down to d first impression you give. Your sales approach matters alot.

As for me, its either they negotiate& purchase or they keep mute without any response forever.

They will think twice before responding in a rude manner with your sales approach.
I agree with this.

But some are just sooo unfortunate grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
lollybizzu:
Can domains bought from 123reg be listed on Dan and others?

If yes, please how can one go about it. Especially for Dan.

Thanks for anticipated response.

One love house,

Someone please help with this. cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
I want to learn too ni bruh

ThisisIkemefuna:

What are the ways you sell. Let's learn
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

Kindly give us clue on some ideal sales approach. Do you draft specific sales letter for each company?

Yeah, i draft custom mail for each company.

1. include the company/business(end-user) name on the subject line with a catchy SUBJECT (asking a question which the end-user will be eager to answer by opening the mail) while avoiding spam triggers.

Note: keep your Subject line words within 5-7 words. The shorter the better.

2. include the name of the recipient/ business on the greeting/salutation

3. on d first paragraph, introduce yourself, what you do briefly (keep it within 2 lines )

4. discuss briefly how you found the user's business on Search engine and include d name of the "business"(briefly)

5. Talk briefly on how your domain name can help ur target rank freely ontop of search engines and connect easily with potential customers.

6. put a small statistics on how people connect business on first page and how users look for business on search engines.

7. Now bring in your subject line question in here which your end user is willing to answer and brace it with your marketplace URL.

8. Put your siggy and ensure d name on ur siggy relates with that on ur marketplace URL.

***ALWAYS AVOID SPAM TRIGGERS***

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
@etin06.. Abeg, no make me laff troway d small food wey I chop... grin grin grin grin

I be dey think say na only me dey receive such reply.. But ur own dey anoda level.. grin grin grin

By the way, 123-Reg can be so frustrating.. problem after problem... First, it was empty basket.. I changed browser taya.. Until dz afternoon way d tin gree go.. Only for it to give me payment error issh like dat because I no quick enter OTP... As if dat one never do... I decided to start all over again; edit my payment details on their site and try to purchase my domain..

Na for dem iddiot to tell me say d domain now is 1,700 pounds if I wan buy am.. I try everything so tey.. E no gree comot that useless price.. Na so fear catch me.. I just go check WHOIS.. Come c say d domain still dey available..

Omo na Godaddy I use las las.. @ a cheaper price sef.. $0.99 grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tenshades:

1. include the company/business(end-user) name on the subject line with a catchy SUBJECT (asking a question which the end-user will be eager to answer by opening the mail) while avoiding spam triggers.

3. on d first paragraph, introduce yourself, what you do briefly (keep it within 2 lines )

4. discuss briefly how you found the user's business on Search engine and include d name of the "business"(briefly)

5. Talk briefly on how your domain name can help ur target rank freely ontop of search engines and connect easily with potential customers.

6. put a small statistics on how people connect business on first page and how users look for business on search engines.

7. Now bring in your subject line question in here which your end user is willing to answer and brace it with your marketplace URL.

8. Put your siggy and ensure d name on ur siggy relates with that on ur marketplace URL.

Damn! Boss this thing is long oo.. Do you honestly do this for every outbounding email you send out? One should think there is an outlined template containing specifics, just editing the domain and that's all.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

Damn! Boss this thing is long oo.. Do you honestly do this for every outbounding email you send out? One should think there is an outlined template containing specifics, just editing the domain and that's all.

Yeah. its either i get a positive response or nothing at all. Not insult from end users for once. You can check some previous pages for shorter letters.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bro we fit connect for WhatsApp?
Make you Dey mentor me small small
Won’t be a bad thing to have a hustle buddy....

ikhalyfah:
Another cheap method Nigerians can dive into is brandables.
All it needs is CREATIVITY, CREATIVITY, CREATIVITY and Patience.

I have nothing to say on brandables but one thing for sure is it takes far much time to sell than Geos. But again, it brings much more money in a single sale. Nonetheless, if say, u sell a brandable for net profit of $1k in 6months, within that 6months u could sell geos worth over $1.5k. So u see, all in all Geos should be a primary target. At least for our pocket.!

WHAT IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT IN SELLING IS PRAYERS! PRAY TO GOD TO BLESS YOU WITH THAT SALE! IF HE DOESN'T BLESS YOU, IF YOU LIKE HOLD ALL THE BEST DOMAINS YOU WILL STILL NOT SELL IT. grin

May God bless us with many many more sales

Peace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
micynute94:
@etin06.. Abeg, no make me laff troway d small food wey I chop... grin grin grin grin

I be dey think say na only me dey receive such reply.. But ur own dey anoda level.. grin grin grin

By the way, 123-Reg can be so frustrating.. problem after problem... First, it was empty basket.. I changed browser taya.. Until dz afternoon way d tin gree go.. Only for it to give me payment error issh like dat because I no quick enter OTP... As if dat one never do... I decided to start all over again; edit my payment details on their site and try to purchase my domain..

Na for dem iddiot to tell me say d domain now is 1,700 pounds if I wan buy am.. I try everything so tey.. E no gree comot that useless price.. Na so fear catch me.. I just go check WHOIS.. Come c say d domain still dey available..

Omo na Godaddy I use las las.. @ a cheaper price sef.. $0.99 grin grin grin grin

Guess you're a first time registrant on godaddy.
Congrats all the same. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
micynute94:

The real frustration with 123 comes when u sale domain less than 60days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
djpoepe:
Bro we fit connect for WhatsApp?
Make you Dey mentor me small small
Won’t be a bad thing to have a hustle buddy....

PM me pls
NOTE: i be beginner oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindly share some of the spam triggers you know.

Tenshades:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
djpoepe:
Kindly share some of the spam triggers you know.

I did few months back but the list was removed.

Google them out "spam triggers to avoid in emails"

You will be amused that "Nigerian" is part of d spam triggers.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tenshades:

Na waoo almost all the English words full inside oo. Persin nor go kuku write anything

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
ikhalyfah:

The real frustration with 123 comes when u sale domain less than 60days

For now, I'm saved sha...

Boss, from your convo, it seems adding a price tag to your sales letter gives you a better chance of selling your domain, right? Moreover, how do you let a prospect knows that the price is negotiable if you add a price to your sales letter. Or do they just counter your offer if they seem interested in your domain but can't buy it at the price you pegged it at.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
micynute94:

For now, I'm saved sha...

Boss, from your convo, it seems adding a price tag to your sales letter gives you a better chance of selling your domain, right? Moreover, how do you let a prospect knows that the price is negotiable if you add a price to your sales letter. Or do they just counter your offer if they seem interested in your domain but can't buy it at the price you pegged it at.
For this type of our small small geo sales, I'd prefer adding a price for sure.

I'll tell them, "if u are interested follow the link below to purchase, or quote your best offer"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tenshades:

cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

Na waoo almost all the English words full inside oo. Persin nor go kuku write anything

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
massive1019:
well I had bad experience using luno....level 1 is 200k withdtawal over all time...i had withdrew 193k before and still remains 107k in my account...it then means means i have to upgrade my account...submitted voters card and nimc as Id...both were rejected. I had to switch to quidax to completely withdraw all my money....

Note: I don't have int passport and drivers license...

Hi,
Are you saying I will submit the address from quidax.com to dan.com ? And can quidax buy the Bitcoin directly from me? Or I will still look for buyer? If they will, how many hours does it take them to credit my account in naira? How much are they buying per USD?
Regards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Carmal90:

Hi,
Are you saying I will submit the address from quidax.com to dan.com ? And can quidax buy the Bitcoin directly from me? Or I will still look for buyer? If they will, how many hours does it take them to credit my account in naira? How much are they buying per USD?
Regards

You supply ur wallet address from Quidax to Dan and as soon as d btc hits ur wallet, sell it to ur Naira wallet and move it to ur bank account.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Carmal90:

Hi,
Regards
Quidax give you a bitcoin wallet address, dts it.. Once ur wallet is credited, you can sell immediately, the cash will appear in ur naira wallet, you can now withdraw to your bank, the rate is good too

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
lollybizzu:

Guess you're a first time registrant on godaddy.
Congrats all the same. grin

Lol.. Been using GoDaddy and their lovely $0.99 promo before I know anything about domain sales... grin grin grin

It's not easy looking for new ATM up and down now.. With new telephone no.. Na y I wan use 123-Reg embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mayorj(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
James39:
okay but how do I access the landers.

I have account and domain there.

Hey James,

Accessing and setting up landers on Epik is simple and full of fun. Follow the screenshots below and you will be there.

After the last screenshot, you will finally land on the Epik Parking Setup page. There you will see Tagline, Upload background image or select one of the pre-loaded images below.

You can also set Search Engine Optimization if you are good with SEO, if not contact us at facebook dot com/epiknigeria. You also have the Content and Media setup to explore - with this you can write a short marketing content, upload audio or video to support your landing page. For example, if you have a good name that passes Radio test and you want to prove that to buyer, you can simply upload an audio to that effect (similar to what you have on Squadhelp landing page) but you would not want your landing page to be heavy or clumsy, however Epik lander setup is fun to explore. Note that your landing page is like a mini website which advertises what you are offering, getting it right there drives possible sales.

Still have any question or assistance, facebook dot com/epiknigeria is just a click away.

Thank you for using Epik.

Joshua.

#cdor777
#mayoorcity

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
micynute94:

Lol.. Been using GoDaddy and their lovely $0.99 promo before I know anything about domain sales... grin grin grin

It's not easy looking for new ATM up and down now.. With new telephone no.. Na y I wan use 123-Reg embarassed embarassed

Okay.
Registered one with them today too.
All the best bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Looooool the last line took me out

Tenshades:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
djpoepe:
Looooool the last line took me out

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
Gabson91:
Quidax give you a bitcoin wallet address, dts it.. Once ur wallet is credited, you can sell immediately, the cash will appear in ur naira wallet, you can now withdraw to your bank, the rate is good too

Hi,
Did you receive fund through them recently? What is the exchange rate? Any hidden charges? I am asking because I have an exchanger that exchange for 355/$ for me, I am asking if the rate is same or lower so as not to waste my time and money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
It is you I blame
A first reply from a prospect should tell you ur next move
etin06:
Hmm wetin person nor go see for this hustle
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
djpoepe:
In this hustle, the win is actually in your ability to sell!
You might even own a bad ass domain name but if you don’t sell it , then it doesn’t add value to either you or the end user.
In that light I would suggest we talk more about ways of selling - buying domains is very easy actually and it can put someone in a trance of continuous buying ( even names that won’t probably sell)

Eziokwu Buy for me abeg.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
grin
tranxo:

Eziokwu Buy for me abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: rm94(m), edogu(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.