Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549411 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Piece of advice to the house

Always, I repeat, always use your original details when registering for anything related to the domaining business. Or at least details that you can remember.
And always use Nigeria details if you are in Nigeria, don't act smart and try to bypass websites that reject Nigerians.

Why I'm saying this is because of one reason or the other, your account might be disabled or deactivated. And you always have to pass verification and security questions to get them back.

Today I passed my second verification with another registrar, 123-reg

Peace

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
gentlekeny:
I need your help.

I purchased iowaCab/com on Name. com on Friday.

This afternoon, i tried listing it on Dan but was told that it has been listed by another person.

I tried listing it on Afternic but was given the same reply.

How do i resolve this?
Hi
Contact both Dan and Afternic,
Probably it was listed there by the previous owner
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
gentlekeny:
I need your help.

I purchased iowaCab/com on Name. com on Friday.

This afternoon, i tried listing it on Dan but was told that it has been listed by another person.

I tried listing it on Afternic but was given the same reply.

How do i resolve this?
Contact Dan from their site, they will assist further
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
ikhalyfah:

1st, if u want to see a quick payback then u should invest more on Geos and leave any other for now, u can then increase number of domains u register monthly.
2nd , the 2nd, 3rd and 4th domain I'll price @ 1999-2999, d last @ 250-350, the 1st i have no idea how the extension works.

Good luck

thanks so much or this sir
I really appreciate

Ps, which is better leaving it empty or setting BIN
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Contact Dan from their site, they will assist further

i have done that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Qulink1:

Hi

Done
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sensam2019(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
Don't sell it. That domain worth thousands of dollars. I can also buy it from you 100USD
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
AroFx:

I have been outbouding for two days straight no major break....just little time to eat and check here, thats all. And na just two domain pere oooo.

But just one congrates message from simon or afternic or I am interested by an end-user will make person forget the whole wahala with a big smile
Still outbounding in this festive time , bro save energy till 2020

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
pls how long does it take sedo to complete ownership veriication
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
Thunder fire dan. What should I do please?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
Can I list domain from other registrar on godaddy auction?

I think I should subscribe for the auction
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
pls I tried to register a domain on godaddy for $0.99 as a first timer but the final amount for me to pay was $10.9.

please domainers in the house is that how it works? I thought the final amount should be $0.99

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tundethejarule(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
therealMcCain hit me up let me help you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

I think you know what's to be done already. wink

Afternic?
Epik?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
list the name on epik and send him the link to follow to buy it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
My oga in the house, please what else can we do after we have messaged many end users with no response?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
2horsePOWER:

I think you know what's to be done already. wink

Afternic?
Epik?
Geofavor:

list the name on epik and send him the link to follow to buy it.
Have sent her Epik and Afternic link to buy. I hope she does.
But I swear, Dan is a big Bleep up. Who knows the number of sales one is missing because of this their payment issue? Some potential buyers won't even try to report to you about their challenges.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Maybe this is what has been silently happening to some of us behind the scene. You're damn lucky for getting a feedback from the buyer about the payment issues. If it were to be another buyer, u wouldn't have been informed about it and that means "LOST LEAD."

Chai...Lord have mercy!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
sensam2019:
Don't sell it. That domain worth thousands of dollars. I can also buy it from you 100USD

You mean iowaCab.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Julius209:
My oga in the house, please what else can we do after we have messaged many end users with no response?
Follow up
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
Qulink1:

Hi

Dan & Afternic have rectified it.

I have listed it on Epik.

Thanks for the support. I was kinda scared

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
iykepromotions:
Sales alert;

TexasSolarSystems.com - $200. Reg. Fee. Hold time; 2days

All outbounding and the above follow up I just dropped.

Thanks.

I bought texassolarsystem.com and texassolar.systems while the tutorial class was on for $8(total)
I did outbound and sold the .com for $399 in 24 hours while the other after follow up $105 after 4 days

We move on

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Been relying on ED all these while....think I have to start doing hand reg on the geos
I’m partial about expired domains because they have history but with the nonsense names in these past week, time to make other plans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
Na you o
Na Sharp Sharp stuffs
Congratulations

slimjosh43:

I bought texassolarsystem.com and texassolar.systems while the tutorial class was on for $8(total)
I did outbound and sold the .com for $399 in 24 hours while the other after follow up $105 after 4 days

We move on

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
djpoepe:
Been relying on ED all these while....think I have to start doing hand reg on the geos
I’m partial about expired domains because they have history but with the nonsense names in these past week, time to make other plans
Bro, gr8 names drop everyday! If only you can fish them out!! I was pained that I missed this name 'Estatesaleandauction..com' xterday. I hope say nah one of us reg am sha. Very nice name!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Thesame thing happened to me, buyer contacted me because the payment was not going through for almost two days he tried paying. BIN was $500

I seek for solution here, someone said I should send a lead to him, then I was new.

He later said he'll pay 350, I accepted the offer, buyer just abscond, dispute reminders by Dan he didn't pay of which I asked for cancelation of the agreement. I got his details and contact him he didn't replay, I then moved on.

then I was just 1 month+ with 10 domains on my portfolio, now I have 20 with no first sale. Am 3months+ now

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
On Ed?
Or you use a drop service?

Heyzee5:

Bro, gr8 names drop everyday! If only you can fish them out!! I was pained that I missed this name 'Estatesaleandauction..com' xterday. I hope say nah one of us reg am sha. Very nice name!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
djpoepe:
On Ed?
Or you use a drop service?

Yeah, ED
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Heyzee5:

Pls tips on how you filter Geo domain on ED
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Avast:

Pls tips on how you filter Geo domain on ED
There are no tips to give bro. Just play around with the filter to see what works for you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Reality11:

Thesame thing happened to me, buyer contacted me because the payment was not going through for almost two days he tried paying. BIN was $500

I seek for solution here, someone said I should send a lead to him, then I was new.

He later said he'll pay 350, I accepted the offer, buyer just abscond, dispute reminders by Dan he didn't pay of which I asked for cancelation of the agreement. I got his details and contact him he didn't replay, I then moved on.

then I was just 1 month+ with 10 domains on my portfolio, now I have 20 with no first sale. Am 3months+ now
am using epik lander for 98% of my domain names and no issues with payment thus far.At least i wouldnt be worried about payment issue as part of my problems when i dnt make sales.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ThatMorenike, Jamescool2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.