Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548392 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
Selling on Epik or Afternic, which is better?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
slimjosh43:

I bought texassolarsystem.com and texassolar.systems while the tutorial class was on for $8(total)
I did outbound and sold the .com for $399 in 24 hours while the other after follow up $105 after 4 days

We move on
Congrats. Wow.

What tutorial class are you talking about?

And Was it the same buyer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Heyzee5:

There are no tips to give bro. Just play around with the filter to see what works for you.
Okay, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
Geofavor:
I'll suggest epik. Less commission, more user friendly lander.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Winchesterroofers in King.
Good buy or not?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Kendzyma:

am using epik lander for 98% of my domain names and no issues with payment thus far.At least i wouldnt be worried about payment issue as part of my problems when i dnt make sales.
The nameserver? Have tried ns 3&4 but it's not working for non Epik registered domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
alawi5k:
The nameserver? Have tried ns 3&4 but it's not working for non Epik registered domain.
ns3.epik.com
ns4.epik.com

Search epik nigeria on facebook,tell them you wana be verified to list external domains on epik,they will only request for your mail address.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
slimjosh43:

I bought texassolarsystem.com and texassolar.systems while the tutorial class was on for $8(total)
I did outbound and sold the .com for $399 in 24 hours while the other after follow up $105 after 4 days

We move on
news I love to hear. Creativity and following to instructions.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
djpoepe:
Winchesterroofers in King.
Good buy or not?
good buy. Don't just overprice.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Teekzel(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
hi guys, does networksolution.com have a good domain service
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
slumbee:
Good day people.
Does anyone have an experience in selling .ca domains?
Any pointers?
Thank you.
Don't go there. .ca domain names have restrictions. You must be residing in Canada before owning one.
If you go ahead and register as a non Canadian, there is a high likelihood they (.ca regulators) will come for you...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
Geofavor:
Epik is great but Afternic gives your name wider reach/exposure.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Its like I will also go on leave and resume outbounding in January.
90% of the people I outbonded to today left a message that they are on leave and will resume back by January

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
Geofavor:

Congrats. Wow.

What tutorial class are you talking about?

And Was it the same buyer?
I was undergoing a refresher course with Oga iyke.
I sold to two different buyers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Teekzel(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
slimjosh43:

I was undergoing a refresher course with Oga iyke.
I sold to two different buyers
boss please am i good to go on purchasing with networksolutions. they are selling @ $5 for new customers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Teekzel:

boss please am i good to go on purchasing with networksolutions. they are selling @ $5 for new customers
Good to go
Good to go
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:05am On Dec 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Its like I will also go on leave and resume outbounding in January.
90% of the people I outbonded to today left a message that they are on leave and will resume back by January

Are there special outbounding techniques you use? I have not received one response to my mails from ages now. How do you get endusers gmail that's not info@
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2019
It's been a while.... Shout out to the bosses in the house. Appreciate the good work you are doing here.

Which registrar has the lowest price for . com domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

Are there special outbounding techniques you use? I have not received one response to my mails from ages now. How do you get endusers gmail that's not info@
No technique bro. I harvest emails from Google and bing and I send outbound.
I do go for days too without receiving replies

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 1:09am On Dec 24, 2019
Heyzee5:

There are no tips to give bro. Just play around with the filter to see what works for you.
Boss Pls no offense.
I see this your response as trying to keep why u know yourself
Even if u play around on ED, I dont think it's too much to tell us which one u actually pick.
I dropped like 5 I used the the day and ikhalyfah added two.
To me that is the spirit of togetherness.
We carry different grace.
Even if we do the same thing, that does not mean anyone will make ur money with there own.

Ps. I'm not trying to insult u sir o.
Pls don't take it personal

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 4:42am On Dec 24, 2019
ewuoso2002:

Boss Pls no offense.
I see this your response as trying to keep why u know yourself
Even if u play around on ED, I dont think it's too much to tell us which one u actually pick.
I dropped like 5 I used the the day and ikhalyfah added two.
To me that is the spirit of togetherness.
We carry different grace.
Even if we do the same thing, that does not mean anyone will make ur money with there own.

Ps. I'm not trying to insult u sir o.
Pls don't take it personal
Bro, to be completely honest with you, nobody will give you the exact filters they use to secure good names on ED. I also learnt from Iykepromotions and modified the filters he taught me over the years until I got the one I am using now.......you see why I said you must play around with it!?? Yes, we are all together here but, never make the mistake of thinking this is not a competitive business. There is only so much one can give out. Well, here are two more. Still play around with it yourself.......nobody will tell you everything! My 2cents!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 5:10am On Dec 24, 2019
Heyzee5:

Bro, gr8 names drop everyday! If only you can fish them out!! I was pained that I missed this name 'Estatesaleandauction..com' xterday. I hope say nah one of us reg am sha. Very nice name!!!

Fastweightloss/king also dropped. I pray it was someone here that picked it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 6:00am On Dec 24, 2019
Ok boss
What price do you think is ideal?

iykepromotions:
good buy. Don't just overprice.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stronglink: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2019
slimjosh43:

Good to go
Good to go
please help me out on how to get a refund from godaddy. My domain name expired since on the 11th of this month and it was renewed automatically today.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shashar: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2019
Punctual:
@iykepromotion, @expertix and other domainers. I was told to provide my tax information on bodis, please how will I go about this?
Pls any solution to this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2019
stronglink:
please help me out on how to get a refund from godaddy. My domain name expired since on the 11th of this month and it was renewed automatically today.
Gheennn. The best way is to call them. any other way I won't advice

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2019
How do I go about this please

Godadday Auction account

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olatunde1808(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2019
Do you need a professional website developer?

Build your easy to manage, tractable and long lasting website from scratch and not WordPress today!

contact us for ;
Blog website, Business website , Company website, Betting site, Real estate, E-commerce ( online store like Jumia or Jiji) and we deliver on the stipulated time frame.

All at budget friendly price.
nine five five zero
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrAlert(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2019
Imagine 50 people asking you about your offer everyday, and you didn't pay for adverts! Let me show you how. Reach me on WhatsApp 07033809551. I wish you success in your business.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2019
Boss you can read up this link. It’s hekpful in setting up ED filter.....

https://huronvalleymedia.com/how-to-find-expired-domains/

ewuoso2002:
How many people still use expired domains dot net
This is what I want to start doing cos I am hoping to make this my major source of income.
pls ur guidance is needed, wherever I am missing it up.
kindly contribute everyone, pls

firstly go to d site
++Click on filters
++common
++contains (Look for a good keyword which I still do not know how to find competitive geo keywords)
++only character
++only available domains
++then to additional
++names on other TLD that has been registered min 2
++Names in TLD available only dot com
++then apply filter

making a total of 5 filters used.

Pls my ogas in the house pls ur contribution is needed.

cc iykepromotions
ikhalyfah
Channel5
richkal
lifegal
Carmal90
AYORICH
and all those who I can't mention you one by one

Ps ikhalyfah I read somewhere that u specialize in geo domain, that is the niche I want to focus on, pls any word of advice or tips

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Teekzel(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2019
I bought a domain on 123reg.co.UK more than 5hrs ago and it did not appear in my account. I have opened a support ticket. No reply yet. I try to call them its not going through. Please who knows how to solve this issue.
Hope 123reg is not scam.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2019
IdeasPro:

It is not what the gurus are saying. I presume that the guys that bought that domain name know what to do with it. They must be SEO experts or they have the budget to outsource that job. The keyword they want is the "insulation company" and the word "the" in the domain name is a "definite article" as we were taught in secondary school. So, if I say this is "the criminal," you know that there is certainty.

Domaining requires intelligent research, gut instinct and high dose of grace. Miss any of these virtues and you'll struggle in this business. But that is not my prayers for all readers of this thread. Whether we report sales or not, we will all be selling and smiling to the bank in Jesus name. Amen!

Reading this post again this morning, I felt I needed to emphasise the bold part. In my own opinion and experience, that part goes beyond every other thing you might do.

Learn, research, and do and what not. If that grace is missing or not enough...hm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: iwillnevergiveup, rm94(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.