Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544922 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

please give a blind eye to it...
don't let that be a criteria embarassed

Your village people at work lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

please give a blind eye to it...
don't let that be a criteria embarassed
grin
Camdan
grin grin
I am sure my oga just dey joke
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2020
ismailtaiwo2000:
Ibuyscrapmetals.com
Sale price - $500 USD
Venue- afternic
Outbound
Congratulations. Welcome back
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crixus12: 2:40am On Jan 03, 2020
Genius way to earn money(on the side) today free training. This 3-step"no product funnel" can be duplicated to start earning a significant income online. Join this free webinar to learn how to start earning money as an affiliate marketer. It involves promoting other peoples products and earning commissions When people purchase those products or serviced using your link. To join free webinar follow link below:
https:///3651Ru4

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 3:13am On Jan 03, 2020
Have sent a message to dan notifying simon that i will prefer a domain push and i am yet to receive any response from him up till now.has any body in the house experienced such before?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 3:53am On Jan 03, 2020
Please I'm new bie....willing to learn this domain business. ....Please need assistance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 4:13am On Jan 03, 2020
Prazo1:
Please I'm new bie....willing to learn this domain business. ....Please need assistance
kindly pm me or drop your whatsapp number i can put you through
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 5:06am On Jan 03, 2020
Julius209:
Have sent a message to dan notifying simon that i will prefer a domain push and i am yet to receive any response from him up till now.has any body in the house experienced such before?
Just chill, you will notified through email today.
Hope u added the registrar the domain is currently at?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:48am On Jan 03, 2020
After I gave the buyer a 20% discount from $2899 to $2319, he left squadhelp to make another offer on Afternic.
I actually forgot to increase the price on Afternic.
Don't know whether to accept his offer or insist on $2000 on Afternic

Farouksenior
Beckplanet
Egunsola14
AAA593

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 6:08am On Jan 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
After I gave the buyer a 20% discount from $2899 to $2319, he left squadhelp to make another offer on Afternic.

Farouksenior
Beckplanet
Egunsola14
AAA593
I don't in it's right to have SH names on other marketplaes. I think it's against SH rules or am I missing thing up?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Godfullsam(m): 6:24am On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=Julius209 post=85447615][/quote]

Waoh!

This is my WhatsApp contact:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2020
AroFx:

Just chill, you will notified through email today.
Hope u added the registrar the domain is currently at?
yes boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 7:16am On Jan 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Farouksenior
Beckplanet
Egunsola14
AAA593
I can see that the buyer is desperate but I will advise you to Accept and move on now that the thing is hot. ACCEPT your first sales of the year.
Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2020
paulsir:

I don't in it's right to have SH names on other marketplaes. I think it's against SH rules or am I missing thing up?
Let him just accept and move on

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2020
Farouksenior:
I had a sale on boxing day.

Name : tongue
Price : $2999.
Brandable.

The reason i’m hiding the name is to help save some folks frm wasting their money copying. grin and probably bombing the buyer.

Cheers
Farouk.S

Ye Ye pikin... congrats.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Farouksenior
Beckplanet
Egunsola14
AAA593

Insist on the $2000. Godaddy commission is 20%
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2020
Happy New Year My People. May this new year bring us good news in all our endevours cool

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2020
2sexycom:

Insist on the $2000. Godaddy commission is 20%
Afternic and not godaddy. Let him sell
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Farouksenior
Beckplanet
Egunsola14
AAA593

I think you should insist on the 2k, buyer would still buy it on afternic than SH
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2020
justmykel:

I think you should insist on the 2k, buyer would still buy it on afternic than SH
AAA593:

2sexycom:
Happy New Year My People. May this new year bring us good news in all our endevours cool
Thanks everybody.
Hope there won't be penalty from Squadhelp for selling it on another marketplace?
Squadhelp actually started the negotiation and they may get back to him
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2020
AAA593:

Godaddy owns Afternic, Boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2020
Farouksenior:
I had a sale on boxing day.

Name : tongue
Price : $2999.
Brandable.

The reason i’m hiding the name is to help save some folks frm wasting their money copying. grin and probably bombing the buyer.

Cheers
Farouk.S

Congrats sir, is it hand reg or ED?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Thanks everybody.
Hope there won't be penalty from Squadhelp for selling it on another marketplace?
Squadhelp actually started the negotiation and they may get back to him

No, there wont be any penalty, you will get a congratulatory message from them.

I dont know why We like breaking or circumventing rules. SH, BB, BP and so other expressly forbids listing on other platform.

you might get away with this, a day will come when your name will sell on Afternic and another buyer will buy it on SH or BB or BP, when SH demands Auth Key, you will know if they will smile at you.

so many white folks have shared how they were contacted through WHOIS information and offers were made, they had to redirect the buyer to the marketplace, they refused to cut corners. This thread landed on Namepros, yet folks are not carefully, there are lots of tips on how to bypass restrictions, violate promotional offers etc and we keep wondering why we are banned from so many online activities.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2020
Julius209:
kindly pm me or drop your whatsapp number i can put you through
Can u put me through too..thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

I think, instead of accepting his offer on afternic, reduce the price to say $1900 on SH, insist on $2000 BIN on afternic. He would probably then buy from SH. by so doing you still made your Sale and didn't break SH rules..

#Imo

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2020
2sexycom:
Happy new year bro, wish you well

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JMAQ(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2020
Julius209:
kindly drop your whatsapp number i can put you through
Bros please include me in the what'sapp discussion.08032850393.Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2020
therealMcCain:

No, there wont be any penalty, you will get a congratulatory message from them.

I dont know why We like breaking or circumventing rules. SH, BB, BP and so other expressly forbids listing on other platform.

you might get away with this, a day will come when your name will sell on Afternic and another buyer will buy it on SH or BB or BP, when SH demands Auth Key, you will know if they will smile at you.

so many white folks have shared how they were contacted through WHOIS information and offers were made, they had to redirect the buyer to the marketplace, they refused to cut corners. This thread landed on Namepros, yet folks are not carefully, there are lots of tips on how to bypass restrictions, violate promotional offers etc and we keep wondering why we are banned from so many online activities.
Oga, if you don't have something sensible to say, you can off your phone and go back to bed.
I asked sensible people to contribute and not Mr. Know all like you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2020
NkShallom:

I think, instead of accepting his offer on afternic, reduce the price to say $1900 on SH, insist on $2000 BIN on afternic. He would probably then buy from SH. by so doing you still made your Sale and didn't break SH rules..

#Imo

I second this. Let's not encourage him to flout the rules please.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Oga, if you don't have something sensible to say, you can off your phone and go back to bed.
I asked sensible people to contribute and not Mr. Know all like you.

Honestly, that might have come off a bit brute, but he made salient points. SH and other marketplaces forbid you list domains they've accepted on other marketplaces. I think we should learn to stick to those rules, no matter no hard it seems.

Again, I'll advise you find a way of redirecting him to SH to make the purchase by way of reducing the price a little bit. Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2020
Josmila:

I second this. Let's not encourage him to flout the rules please.

The rule has been broken already, we always subscribe to "the end justifies the means" in this case, so long as sale is made.

I get angry anytime i need to do something online and find out that NIGERIA is blacklisted, then you discover other nations who are not up to us are included. so many opportunities have been lost. Sometimes the moment you reveal you are a nigerian, the deal is called off.

It stems from these kind of attitude, right now he/she see nothing wrong that T&C has been violated, it is how to milk the most out of the deal that is paramount.

CC
NkShallom

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.