Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532858 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Farouksenior:

Lastly. Try pming pple if you have issues here, it will help. I have a guy here sadiq i’m on his case till he gets a sale before i move on . So sadly i no go dey available. However haykay ,2sexy, iyke, becks etc dey.

Na Sadiq finally got your attention lipsrsealed

When our turn go reach laidis cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
therealMcCain:

Kids of nowadays, no more patience. Register a name today and sell tomorrow, naim everybody still dey here

He even told you that you it may take up to 3years, i will add even more but No, he is your employee, he should answer you ASAP.

Your ASAP question and answer lies in the bossom of

1.Google
2.This thread
3.Paid Tutorial

The choice is yours
Do you realise that you did not understand his question?

I just quoted this for posterity. Years to come, you will look at this "wisdom" with so much pride

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
ismailtaiwo2000:
Ibuyscrapmetals.com
Sale price - $500 USD
Venue- afternic
Outbound
U this guy, you don come back again this year with your $500 a pup sale grin grin grin How do you do it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shashar: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
therealMcCain:

Kids of nowadays, no more patience. Register a name today and sell tomorrow, naim everybody still dey here

He even told you that you it may take up to 3years, i will add even more but No, he is your employee, he should answer you ASAP.

1.Google
2.This thread
3.Paid Tutorial

The choice is yours
You are so full of shiitt,If you don't understand is question why not keep quiet rather than spew thrash?Looking for problem where there is non,are you the only person on this thread.better be careful
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abbey19877: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Parked domains sell faster than domains that aren't parked, as Sedo provides a webpage with a prominent for sale tag.

Additionally, parking earns you revenue by renting your unused domains, filling them with ad space.

please gurus whats the advantage and disadvantage of this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
tranxo:

Do you realise that you did not understand his question?

I just quoted this for posterity. Years to come, you will look at this "wisdom" with so much pride

"If I register a domain how will it take to sell it as in if I register today can I sell d next day if no pls hw long"

The above was his initially question and i understood his question

Firstly it could literally mean, if i register a domain today, how long will it take to sell? (This what alawi5k tried to answer)

He further explained what he was trying to ask: which is, wanting to know if there are limitations or restrictions as to buying a name today, selling it and being able to transfer it.

I understood his question or did i miss it?

There is room for growth, after all I was once a beginner and I acknowledge I still have a long way to go. Shouldn't we encourage others to read?

Someone ask a question, he/she is referred to read 2 pages back, No, they want immediate answers and then sometimes with an attitude of entitlement or in a demanding manner. did anyone employ anybody here?

The 3 choices i presented to him, was any wrong? I am aware my presentation was harsh but sometimes it is needed. I have answered questions here calmly and politely and other times sarcastically.

On Namepros, you find same, some folks get offended by the answers provided, others appreciate the hard answer and learn from it

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
therealMcCain:

"If I register a domain how will it take to sell it as in if I register today can I sell d next day if no pls hw long"

The above was his initially question and i understood his question

Firstly it could literally mean, if i register a domain today, how long will it take to sell? (This what alawi5k tried to answer)

He further explained what he was trying to ask: which is, wanting to know if there are limitations or restrictions as to buying a name today, selling it and being able to transfer it.

I understood his question or did i miss it?

There is room for growth, after all I was once a beginner and I acknowledge I still have a long way to go. Shouldn't we encourage others to read?

Someone ask a question, he/she is referred to read 2 pages back, No, they want immediate answers and then sometimes with an attitude of entitlement or in a demanding manner. did anyone employ anybody here?

The 3 choices i presented to him, was any wrong? I am aware my presentation was harsh but sometimes it is needed. I have answered questions here calmly and politely and other times sarcastically.

On Namepros, you find same, some folks get offended by the answers provided, others appreciate the hard answer and learn from it

Make I quote this one too.

Continue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Shashar:
You are so full of shiitt,If you don't understand is question why not keep quiet rather than spew thrash?Looking for problem where there is non,are you the only person on this thread.better be careful
Leave the shiity guy alone. Guess he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. He started with me this morning with his Mr know all attitude
I wonder why he is still on the thread if he is a domain veteran as he claims.... Onye Ara
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
tranxo:
You can even sell it the same day you bought it. You only need to wisely choose a registrar that has no age restriction on internal push.

See, why we should encourage reading? You gave him the easy answer, you didnt tell him about the 60days lock. from his question, you should know he might not know about push or internal transfer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
NDUKADIKE:

So one can list on both Squadhelp and Afternic. I thought all names listed on Squadhelp are exclusive to squadhelp only. Now I guess I know better.

Guys kindly enlighten me.
Squadhelp actually allows you to list non-premium names (basic and basic Plus names) on both squadhelp and other marketplaces.
But those names will not be visible in squadhelp's curated marketplace, plus no logo will be made for the name.

Although you can submit those names to squadhelp contests.

Go over to squadhelp and read their help guide, everything is explained in detail.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Shashar:
Why do you guys think and talk like this? undecided Who asks someone you want his help a question and add the bolded to it? Isn't that disrespectful? Then, someone calls him a Kid and you are angry! How exactly do you think a kid talks...huh? Pathetic!!

adeotiabdulaziz:
Wat am saying here z bro is it possible to reg a domain name today and sell li tomorrow. Lik do I have to wait for some tym for my domain to be transferable.pls answer asap bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
therealMcCain:

1.Google
2.This thread
3.Paid Tutorial

The choice is yours
Nairaland Domain king, 5 star general, Nigerian Made Mike Mann, Show us your sales record.
Empty barrel is always the loudest
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hello bosses in the house i sold a domain yesterday through dan and my current registrar is dynadot and now dan is asking me to push the name into their escrow dynadot (dan) account please how do i go about this as this is my first sale domain
Note:the doamin is still under 60days lock
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Julius209:
Hello bosses in the house i sold a domain yesterday through dan and my current registrar is dynadot and now dan is asking me to push the name into their escrow dynadot (dan) account please how do i go about this as this is my first sale domain
Thanks
Let DAN be aware that the domain is still under 60 days lock.
They are the one who will initiate a pull from their end, all you need to do is to accept the pull. The domain will leave your account to their account after some time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Julius209:
Thanks

This should help

https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/domain-push

the forum name in question will be Dan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Julius209:
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by retouchfoods(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

U r on point carry on
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Let DAN be aware that the domain is still under 60 days lock.
They are the one who will initiate a pull from their end, all you need to do is to accept the pull. The domain will leave your account to their account after some time
have told them several times but they kept saying i should push the domain into their escrow dynadot(dan) account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
therealMcCain:

This should help

the forum name in question will be Dan
i thought as much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Julius209:
have told them several times but they kept saying i should push the domain into their escrow dynadot(dan) account

Yes, you should be able to push it.

Go through the link i sent, someone else sent it also. if you have further questions, you can ask after going through the link and visiting your dashboard
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Julius209:
use this link. Its helpful. Just read through
alawi5k:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Julius209:
Thanks
Log in to your dynadot a/c, go to manage domains, click on the domain you want to push and scroll down to transfer locked. Click on unlock. Then, you will see change account, click on change and enter 'DAN' without the quote in the field provided. Once you are done, you have successfully pushed to dan's account

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Farouksenior:
I had a sale on boxing day.

Name : tongue
Price : $2999.
Brandable.

The reason i’m hiding the name is to help save some folks frm wasting their money copying. grin and probably bombing the buyer.

Cheers
Farouk.S

Congratulations bro and to other recent sellers , you follow me receive a heavy punch on the boxing day be that . wink

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Heyzee5:

Log in to your dynadot a/c, go to manage domains, click on the domain you want to push and scroll down to transfer locked. Click on unlock. Then, you will see change account, click on change and enter 'DAN' without the quote in the field provided. Once you are done, you have successfully pushed to dan's account
okay thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
@hennyola no b so undecided

@haykay i go annouce ur 1m sales oo cheesy grin. Your body just heavy and your christmas just stew even new yr.

@branduche much thanks

@icausetrouble i still dey legg oo. No moni yet. God go do m lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
adeotiabdulaziz:
Wat am saying here z bro is it possible to reg a domain name today and sell li tomorrow. Lik do I have to wait for some tym for my domain to be transferable.pls answer asap bro
It is possible. I sold a domain two days after i registered it. My registrar was dynadot and I pushed to the buyer because it's still under 60 days lock. Sold another one in four days waited for 60days because the buyer doesn't like my registrar(Networksolutions).

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Between morning and this evening wey I visit the thread, fight Don burst out again.

Una like fight pass trouble sha... Nigerians will always be Nigerians lol.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Julius209:
Thanks

How do I initiate a change ownership request if I am the current owner (Domain Push)?

There are two ways to initiate a free change ownership request depending on if you are the current owner of the domain (who can do a domain push) or the recipient (who can do a domain pull). You only need to push the domain or pull the domain, not both.

If you are the owner, there are a few thing you need to do before you start your change ownership domain push order:

You should start by asking the recipient of the domain(s) to create a free Dynadot account if they do not already have one.
Once the recipient has created a Dynadot account, you will need their forum name (this is different from their username) to then move or "push" the domain into their account.
Make sure your domain is not about to expire. After you submit the domain push order, the recipient must accept the move before the domain expires. Otherwise, the domain must be renewed before it can be moved.
Before you start the domain push, you will need to unlock the domain(s) you want to push.
Once you've unlocked your domain(s) and have the recipient's forum name, you can start the change owner domain push order using the following steps:

Sign in to your Dynadot account.
Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
Check the box next to the domain name(s) you want to move.
Select "Change Account” from the “Bulk Actions” drop-down menu.
Under the "Domain Change Account (Push)" section, enter the recipient's forum name.
Click on the “Push Domains“ button.
Click on your shopping cart and follow the green "Checkout" buttons to submit your change owner order.
An email will be sent to the recipient of the domain(s) asking them to confirm the move. Once the recipient accepts the move, the domain(s) will automatically be pushed from your account to the recipient's account.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Heyzee5:

Was about clarifying it, seeing the confusion. Well done.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
People in the house who search for leads with hunter.io I wish to know how you go about it.

I didn't find anything meaningful using the 'Domain Search' and 'Finder' features on their website. The only email I got for one of the domains I was researching was already on my list.

The tool couldn't even find all other emails I had already collated by myself. Or am I doing something wrongly?

Farouksenior:
I had a sale on boxing day.

Name : tongue
Price : $2999.
Brandable.

The reason i’m hiding the name is to help save some folks frm wasting their money copying. grin and probably bombing the buyer.

Cheers
Farouk.S

See them boss. Congrats! I sure say you go do tire to dey hear this. cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Julius209:
kindly pm me or drop your whatsapp number i can put you through
I want to learn some stuff on domain 08148465247
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hello everyone, and happy new year.

Please I have an issue, don't know if its a general thing but some of my recent listed domains on afternic are having 'pending review'... About 3 of them I listed since September are still pending review. I feel something isn't right, because Afternic don't review names before adding, or is it a new development?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: LearnersPlug, BOOKWORMLUX(m), Corrosiveman(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.