Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,757 members, 7,827,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3574283 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 3:50am On Mar 18, 2020
GTB paid #365.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 5:45am On Mar 18, 2020
Depressed101:
FREE EXCLUSIVE :
For those looking for how to set up their custom email, i am currently using migadu. Com,
Just started using it this week, delivering is superb just yet,
I'm still probating them tho..

We Move...
What will @be?
I tried @ gmail but its not valid
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:51am On Mar 18, 2020
Keyword “kindly”
Geofavor:

Bros, I really do not appreciate your tagging me to say this. An internet forum isn't the right place to be domineering.
Everyone is entitled to air his or her own opinion. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 5:53am On Mar 18, 2020
AYORICH:

If its bitcoin u need to monitor it closely till u received ur coins n exchange immediately .. I use quidax today to received 237$ n cash out 100k immediately. Just b careful
Epik are currently low on crypto so i had to opt for transferwise, transfer charge was like $3 for a $300 transfer and gtb exchanged at 355/$.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 5:57am On Mar 18, 2020
To the brandable bosses, Please am trying to figure out which brandable marketplace is better between BrandBucket and Brandpa.
Should I submit my names to BrandBucket first and if rejected I should try Brandpa or submit to BrandPa first and if rejected I try BrandBucket?
Cc Beckplanet, Haykay2005, 2sexycom, Branduche, Farouksenior,

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 6:01am On Mar 18, 2020
Floyd45:

Congrats.
This is your second sale with plumbing and heating if I'm correct?
I have had Anderson/plumbing/heating for a while too. Unfortunately, not alot of companies offer the two services. Nonetheless, I did a number of outbound. No concrete replies yet.
Did u pick up from ED
You r correct and it was picked from ED...is it "plumbing and heating" or "plumbingheating" ...and there are no much end users for that city probably due to the population..Dnt give up on follow ups, but in the the mean time, you should move on to the next domain..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2020
BrandPa with new updates. Seems new sellers will be accepted now. Listing fee remains $5 for old folks but $8 for new sellers.

https://sellers.brandpa.com/big-changes-for-brandpa/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:40am On Mar 18, 2020
tranxo:
BrandPa with new updates. Seems new sellers will be accepted now. Listing fee remains $5 for old folks but $8 for new sellers.

My account was approved today.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:40am On Mar 18, 2020
tranxo:

Yes. That's true. Alot has changed with Brandpa. Received their mail early this morning
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2020
KubwaBoy:
To the brandable bosses, Please am trying to figure out which brandable marketplace is better between BrandBucket and Brandpa.
Should I submit my names to BrandBucket first and if rejected I should try Brandpa or submit to BrandPa first and if rejected I try BrandBucket?
Cc Beckplanet, Haykay2005, 2sexycom, Branduche, Farouksenior,
I don't understand what you mean by better. Both marketplaces have their different taste for Brandables (what Brandbucket rejects might be accepted by brandpa and vice versa) although Brandbucket is the more experienced and the larger market but at Brandbucket you pay $1 to submit a name and you wait for 35 days to get it reviewed. At Brandpa submission is free, takes between 8-12 days and has limits and you pay $5 if the name is approved and u wish to list .

Peace smiley

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 6:58am On Mar 18, 2020
Kendzyma:

You r correct and it was picked from ED...is it "plumbing and heating" or "plumbingheating" ...and there are no much end users for that city probably due to the population..Dnt give up on follow ups, but in the the mean time, you should move on to the next domain..

Plumbing and heating.
Thanks. You are right. The population is another factor
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2020
tranxo:

I got a mail regarding that too, it seems their name approval is now instant
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2020
beckplanet:

I don't understand what you mean by better. Both marketplaces have their different taste for Brandables (what Brandbucket rejects might be accepted by brandpa and vice versa) although Brandbucket is the more experienced and the larger market but at Brandbucket you pay $1 to submit a name and you wait for 35 days to get it reviewed. At Brandpa submission is free, takes between 8-12 days and has limits and you pay $5 if the name is approved and u wish to list .

Peace smiley

Good morning. About the to-be-paid 5$, what is used for? Is it for the domain registration or it's just the regular charges for being approved on Brandpa. Meaning will I have to spend another dollars registering the name after the 5$?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Good morning. About the to-be-paid 5$, what is used for? Is it for the domain registration or it's just the regular charges for being approved on Brandpa. Meaning will I have to spend another dollars registering the name after the 5$?

brother I think bp only accept registered name only... but I stand to be corrected though....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abbey19877: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2020
alawi5k:
mine too.. is it guaranteed that after paying $8 for listing that the domain will be approved?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2020
abbey19877:

mine too.. is it guaranteed that after paying $8 for listing that the domain will be approved?

There is no rejection again..
That is one hell of a rule... planning to move away from brandpa..
Nonsense update.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2020
abbey19877:

Nonsense update
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikool007(m): 7:23am On Mar 18, 2020
Seems brandpa is just in it for the money now undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2020
beckplanet:

Peace smiley
Thanks bro. But after paying $1 to submit name on BrandBucket, if the name gets approved, I will still pay $10 for listing right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2020
Carmal90:

Nonsense update.

Oh really? Missed that part in the email. Oh well. Everybody is welcome to SQUADHELP smiley love those guys and their strictness. Edit: They may still remove the domain from the marketplace even if it has been approved if it's garbage.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BigDaddyB: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2020
KubwaBoy:

Thanks bro. But after paying $1 to submit name on BrandBucket, if the name gets approved, I will still pay $10 for listing right?
No. Just the $1.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2020
Branduche:
Keyword “kindly”
If I tell you to kindly go screw yourself, the use of the word kindly won't make it any less offensive. Using "kindly" when you tell others to stop airing their opinions doesn't make you any less authoritarian. I don't think here's the right place for that. Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

$5 is brandpa listing fee(for old members) $8 for new members, yes in your term regular charge .
I just read their new update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2020
Seriously?
Anyway
If you don’t understand what I have pleaded with you 3 to do, then “Houston- we have a problem”
Since there is joy in toxicity
Enjoy it
Geofavor:

If I tell you to kindly go screw yourself, the use of the word kindly won't make it any less offensive. Using "kindly" when you tell others to stop airing their opinions doesn't make you any less authoritarian. I don't think here's the right place for that. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 8:40am On Mar 18, 2020
good morning house, Does Brandpa usually charge a listing fee?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IamPlato(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2020
iykepromotions:
bro this is a brand new domain, never registered before. That was my first domain and that's why I analysed how the sale went through. I have since shifted more attention to expired domains which has been more profitable and faster to sell due to the previous statistics and popularity.
how do i start this domin stuff, am interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2020
beckplanet Thank you very much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Branduche:
Seriously?
Anyway
If you don’t understand what I have pleaded with you 3 to do, then “Houston- we have a problem”
Since there is joy in toxicity
Enjoy it
"Kindly help us close that chapter of opinions"

That's commanding, not pleading.

I don't know were you saw toxicity. Nobody's fighting anyone. Just some comments made here and there.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:
how do i start this domin stuff, am interested

Read from page 1-100 of this thread or contact the OP of this thread at julanky.com to speed up your learning process.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by laura8: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2020
Floyd45:

Good day,
Just wondering if you received my previous email on the beneficial domain name www......
This domain can be forwarded to your existing website to capture some pre-qualified leads from people who type in the domains into their browser.
Please do reply with your best offer. I am sure we can find a price that meets both our needs.
Best,
congrats..

did you use your personal gmail address
or you have one specifically meant for domaining?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2020
alawi5k:
Mine too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: asquad, Underdawgg, OlusegunAJ(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.