Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3605069 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) ... (3326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bizbro: 8:59pm On May 13
trafficpools:
yes, he said his portfolio is closer to 20k names presently!!!

What!!! And no be $8 names o…
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 9:08pm On May 13
bizbro:

e shock u!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 10:32pm On May 13
Good evening house, please how can I go around it on dan, my imported lead is going into spam.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wizzynuru: 10:38pm On May 13
$124 PayPal fund available for checkout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 4:42am On May 14
SEYIKP:
Good evening house, please how can I go around it on dan, my imported lead is going into spam.
provide the buyer the link to purchase the domain name. He will buy , if he's interested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bizbro: 7:15am On May 14
SEYIKP:

What of daaZ imported lead?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YOLO1(m): 7:43am On May 14
A buyer reached out to me and paid for my domain name through escrow. But escrow is telling me they can't pay me because my bank is located in Nigeria.
Please, what's the best way to go about it?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 8:01am On May 14
bizbro:

He was a domain hustler like us until his breakthrough came when he sold symphony//com for 375,000 usd. His life changed entirely after that major sale.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:07am On May 14
trafficpools:
There is levels to this thing ooo, that guy call Abdulbasit or something is a whale in this industry. All sold in one month

Thanks bro! I draw strength from the hold time!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Natural2Heal: 8:50am On May 14
edogu:

He was a domain hustler like us until his breakthrough came when he sold symphony//com for 375,000 usd. His life changed entirely after that major sale.

Who are the foolish domainers who usually sell their good domains at wholesale prices to Abdulbasit in private deals? Some domainers just don't have sense or patient.

They will sell their domains to him at wholesale cheap prices and Abdulbasit will sell it after holding for $10k plus. Thereby making him richer.

Don't be surprised if he bought that Symphony.com from a foolish domainer at less than $10k in private deal and resell it at $375k.

And the guy only BUY very good domains at very cheap prices in private transactions, calling it bulk deals.

Presently there is a thread about him on namepros where he is referred as a shark feeding on smaller fishes in the domain industry and becoming richer.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 9:53am On May 14
Open a ($/£/€) account with Grey and supply them your account details.
Go through this thread for complete procedure;

https://www.nairaland.com/7995650/grey-solution-receiving-dollars-abroad

Endeavour to use our referral link.
Thanks.

YOLO1:
A buyer reached out to me and paid for my domain name through escrow. But escrow is telling me they can't pay me because my bank is located in Nigeria.
Please, what's the best way to go about it?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 9:58am On May 14
Thanks for this.
I've had many interactions with him before he changed his WhatsApp number.

He's ready to buy God.com for $1, he'll devalue your asset and throw you peanuts.

He's a foolish buyer unlike others that buy your name at standard retail market price.

That's my personal experience with him, not once or twice, no beefing whatsoever.

Although, once you finally agree to sell your name at any price, thats your problem, but he can always do better.

Can you share link to the thread?

Natural2Heal:

Who are the foolish domainers who usually sell their good domains at wholesale prices to Abdulbasit in private deals? Some domainers just don't have sense or patient.

They will sell their domains to him at wholesale cheap prices and Abdulbasit will sell it after holding for $10k plus. Thereby making him richer.

Don't be surprised if he bought that Symphony.com from a foolish domainer at less than $10k in private deal and resell it at $375k.

And the guy only BUY very good domains at very cheap prices in private transactions, calling it bulk deals.

Presently there is a thread about him on namepros where he is referred as a shark feeding on smaller fishes in the domain industry and becoming richer.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 10:02am On May 14
Natural2Heal:

Domain is a venture that requires patience, not everyone has the patience especially when you have so much domains in your portfolio to renew. So, I don't really blame those who sell their domains at cheaper rates.

As for the symphony name, It's possible such name was acquired through auction.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 10:09am On May 14
You don't get, he'll approach you from the position of been desperate or that you urgently need money when you present name to him and milk you from that angle, despite knowing its quality and the amount it should go for in retail.

I think it's one of his Pakistani/Indian brother's that got tired of his attitude and robbed him on one of his thread he cried out. grin

edogu:

Domain is a venture that requires patience, not everyone has the patience especially when you have so much domains in your portfolio to renew. So, I don't really blame those who sell their domains at cheaper rates.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 11:06am On May 14
Natural2Heal:

Just pray life doesn't happen to you that you will become desperate for cash.

Beginning of last year January my dad(may his soul rest in peace) became very sick and we rushed him to the hospital that was when our life turned, everyone in my family for the worst. I broke my savings and was desperate for cash because everyday our hospital bill keep increasing. His heart and kidney were failing and he needed his oxygen and treatment.

When I had exhausted my savings I turned to my domains and business. I was all over namepros, Epik and telegram marketplace looking for buyers to sell at wholesale. Sold my bb portfolio and all my owned SH and some of SH owned names. I was selling at 9-99$ for quick cash and those I was not able to sell expired or I gave it out to friends. Today I owned zero domain and 60 SH owned names.

Based on your comment maybe I am one of the foolish domainers. Who knows, maybe my desperation took me to Abdul inbox or he was among those that purchased my domain at wholesale.

Do I regret my actions? No, I needed the money and I got it and I don't care how much my buyer sell it later.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Natural2Heal: 11:19am On May 14
edogu:

He DIDN'T acquire symphony.com through auction. I remembered clearly when he sold symphony.com for 375k. Namepros members asked him how did he acquire it? He said through private deal.

For how much? Abdulbasit refused to say the price till today. Why? Because he definitely acquired it very cheap as usual and too embarrassed to say the acquisition price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EAGLE2020: 11:38am On May 14
At what rate
I'm interested

wizzynuru:
$124 PayPal fund available for checkout
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wizzynuru: 12:04pm On May 14
EAGLE2020:
At what rate
I'm interested

1300/$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 12:10pm On May 14
Natural2Heal:

He DIDN'T acquire symphony.com through auction. I remembered clearly when he sold symphony.com for 375k. Namepros members asked him how did he acquire it? He said through private deal.

For how much? Abdulbasit refused to say the price till today. Why? Because he definitely acquired it very cheap as usual and too embarrassed to say the acquisition price.
Well, provided the acquisition was legal, I don't see anything bad in it.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bizbro: 12:16pm On May 14
edogu:

Thanks for sharing. This is inspiring.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EAGLE2020: 5:48am On May 15
Your Dm digit let talk

wizzynuru:

1300/$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wizzynuru: 7:15am On May 15
EAGLE2020:
Your Dm digit let talk

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Intellab(m): 8:07am On May 15
I’m buying brandable domain. Over 4 months old. Chat on WhatsApp if you have. 07062477194
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:53am On May 15
edogu:

But did you really think he got that name for our usual reg. fee? smiley Hustler different from hustler o.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:59am On May 15
Domainer1999:
Thanks for this.
I've had many interactions with him before he changed his WhatsApp number.

He's ready to buy God.com for $1, he'll devalue your asset and throw you peanuts.

He's a foolish buyer unlike others that buy your name at standard retail market price.

That's my personal experience with him, not once or twice, no beefing whatsoever.

Although, once you finally agree to sell your name at any price, thats your problem, but he can always do better.

Can you share link to the thread?

While I don't think his act is necessarily fair (if true), I can't blame him. Those who sold to him at lower fee should blame themselves - after all, they accepted the offer.

In this world, we are responsible for our actions. And people are not always fair.

Rather than sell a .com for less than $10 at this stage, I'd let the name expire or give it out.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 11:41am On May 15
U1:

But did you really think he got that name for our usual reg. fee? smiley Hustler different from hustler o.
You're right. Of course such domain wasn't acquired through our usual reg. fee.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:52am On May 15
Even rich domainers dey sell domains at wholesale for peanuts. Not about being a mumu or not. Sometimes it's about liquidity, methodology, strategy and free will; sometimes duress. I've liquidated some of my brandables names during duress as well it's all part of the game. Not everybody want to play the long game. Some are just ok with little wins here and there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by palinco: 12:05pm On May 15
PayPal for checkout, and account top up available.

$/N1450.
Whatsapp contact: 080 38 30 47 9 8.
This is a honest deal. Scammers back off! Before thunder strike you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kotla: 12:36pm On May 15
A buyer reached out asking for an invoice to their office address before paying please how do I reply or generate one and what address should I use after my name

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kelvinae: 1:18pm On May 15
Dears,

Kindly be informed that as a sales advisor at Axa Mansard Insurance I can handle your individual and corporate insurance. Example properties insurance, travel insurance, health insurance(HMO), life insurance (Bonus life, group life,) money insurance, motor insurance (comprehensive and Third party) marine insurance, goods on transit insurance, investment (Money market, new life savings), and other forms of insurance for your need.

All forms of Axa Mansard insurance have attractive benefits or coverage.

Please call me or chat me on WhatsApp with this phone number: 08061233831.

Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:35pm On May 15
Kotla:
A buyer reached out asking for an invoice to their office address before paying please how do I reply or generate one and what address should I use after my name
I think he's only asking you to import the lead aka the contract agreement. Go import the lead right away.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 1:40pm On May 15
Kotla:
Just go to the Chat menu of DAN and tell them you have an end user that have agreed to purchase and wants an invoice and they should assist you to close the deal. Then provide the chat support with the email, phone and name. Then tell the end user a broker will be in touch via email soonest. Remember to be polite. I've had Dan close couple of deals for me similar scenarios.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) ... (3326) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Natural2Heal and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.