Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556468 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Carmal90:

I run auction on
Namepros
Flippa
And
Namejet

You pay the listing fee for Flippa? learnt about that to my dismay lately
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
crudedude:

You pay the listing fee for Flippa? learnt about that to my dismay lately

Yes

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by domainraider: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lovadeshy:
Hello bosses in the house, please how can I change my whois identity from Nigeria to US? Secondly, can I do facebook ads for my domains? Has anyone use it before?
Thanks as you reply.
very risky unless you can verify the US Identity
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
I'm bought this domain from godaddy closeout for about three days.. I only got debit alert and mail from godaddy that my order has been completed..but I can't see the domain in my account.. What's going on? Domain name is btcdrip dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alkines(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dramadiddy:
I'm bought this domain from godaddy closeout for about three days.. I only got debit alert and mail from godaddy that my order has been completed..but I can't see the domain in my account.. What's going on? Domain name is btcdrip dot com
check your mail for confirmation of the purchase after you confirm it you then you will see them listed under your domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
alkines:
check your mail for confirmation of the purchase after you confirm it you then you will see them listed under your domains.
please give me a screenshot, I have clocked virtually everything. I didn't see it in my account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dramadiddy:
yeah I saw end users.. One had the plural, some had wrong spelling.. But I wanna do a quick flip..
So y u still asking question... Just send a cold mail ASAP
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
slimjosh43:

So y u still asking question... Just send a cold mail ASAP
the issue now is.. I can't find the domain in my account.. Godaddy sent me receipt, but the domain is not just there
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chamladas: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dramadiddy:
the issue now is.. I can't find the domain in my account.. Godaddy sent me receipt, but the domain is not just there
It will take about 7 days for it to appear in your account. To check the real date it will appear, go to Auctions > Won, you will see the domain and the date it will be available there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dramadiddy:
You won't see Closeout domain immediately in your account. It will take up to 7 days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Chamladas:

It will take about 7 days for it to appear in your account. To check the real date it will appear, go to Auctions > Won, you will see the domain and the date it will be available there.
thanks so much.. Literally turned godaddy upside down looking for this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
haykay2005:

You won't see Closeout domain immediately in your account. It will take up to 7 days
thank you so much bros
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
@iykepromotions

How does someone get a refund from GoDaddy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
If you read some domain sales, you may not be happy selling that your domain name @ $500. Most times patience is required. Yes.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
crudedude:
@iykepromotions

How does someone get a refund from GoDaddy?
Do a quick google search on " how to cancel a domain at godaddy and get a refund" It's all about first cancelling the domain name and requesting for a refund thereafter. done it once some years back. quite easy and refundable if your domain is not up to 5 days old.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:25am On Jan 28, 2018
Dramadiddy:
It takes 5 to 7 days for the name to enter your account since its from closeout

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 12:49am On Jan 28, 2018
slimjosh43:

It takes 5 to 7 days for the name to enter your account since its from closeout
thanks so much... I understand now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2018
kolad59:
thanks very much bro, more power to your elbow. Have seen the sales letter and it is a very confusing ones..
Elaborate..... I can clear the confusion.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2018
iykepromotions:
i believe he meant "convincing"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2018
iykepromotions:
happy Sunday bro...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2018
demo4ril97:
i believe he meant "convincing"
Oh! Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2018
Dramadiddy:
happy Sunday bro... Please do send me the sales letter too. Bea........@gmail.com
Check your inbox.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2018
iykepromotions:
Check your inbox.
thank you.. I got it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
Dramadiddy:
someone pls help me appraise this domain, I'm scared of this trademark something

btcdrip dot com

cc iykepromotions expertix 2sexycom 2sexynet crudedude ovokate

What would this meant to do with BTC? Or what does it have to be?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Johndaniels:
Please our gurus I want to you to help me analyze nydigitalads dot com
You can park with only one marketplace but you can list your names everywhere for exposure.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
Dramadiddy:
wait for about 5days, surely the domain is coming from another registrar via transfer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chrispaul1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
1..How do I list a name on Namesilo??

2..I bought a name on namesilo and I checked whois contact but can't find my details oo..How do I change the contact??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
chrispaul1:
1..How do I list a name on Namesilo??

2..I bought a name on namesilo and I checked whois contact but can't find my details oo..How do I change the contact??
when you login into your account, go to domain manager, click on your domain first, then click on contact settings, then fill your details, go back to domain manager, select your domain, then click on privacy settings, then select "no privacy". it can take up to 24hours to take effect, see pic below

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2018
slimjosh43:
Sold u/s/1/a/u/t/o/com $579
@bonsu how long does it take to receive sales frm premium listing after requesting payout via paypal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2018
Yesterday, I want to write that am expecting some sales from february on so far January is almost over. This morning I got a mail from afternic that one of my domains has been sold at a BUY IT NOW Price of $499. Actually this is my first sale since the new year and very fast too. Registered the domain on the 17th of this month @ $6.99 USD at Namesilo. The name of the domain is solar related. details and screenshot coming soon.... cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by horlamilekan23: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
iykepromotions:
Yesterday, I want to write that am expecting some sales from february on so far January is almost over. This morning I got a mail from afternic that one of my domains has been sold at a BUY IT NOW Price of $499. Actually this is my first sale since the new year and very fast too. Registered the domain on the 17th of this month @ $6.99 USD at Namesilo. The name of the domain is solar related. details and screenshot coming soon.... cheesy

congratulations bro. I wish you more sales.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ochivic: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

Please iyke and any other person with experience with this

I bought expired domain from godaddy but I couldn't find it in my account. Meanwhile they sent order completion receipt to my mail and my card was debited double the amount the domain was presented to be sold.

Worst part is that the domain name is still shown to be "available for sale" and I checked whois another person is recorded to be the owner of the domain
Please what should I do now please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.