Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555307 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2020
Promxy94:

#MYGODLIVES
Well GRACE OF GOD IS ALIVE IN ME...

I mentioned here few days back, of Dan trying to mess up a sale for me, because of their payment gateway.

This is the full story.
I registered this domain name Washington## business///brokers in king few months back and did a little outbounding no reply.

So last week because this month has been low on sales for me,mostly $100 sales.And I have being believing GOD for a miracle which I believe he will give me, I decided to outbound for the name and increased its asking price to 750. After doing outbounding I got a message from my whois privacy instead of normal mail reply, asking is this you, I began conversations with the enduser who said he could only pay 50 dollars for it. I accepted and asked him to pay and changed the Bin and sent him a dan link to pay for the 50 dollars, and he started forming.

Immediately I received another direct reply message from another enduser again, saying that the domain is worth it, and 750 is good but for now he can pay 500, I told him 599 and changed my bin again and sent him the Dan link.
Immediately he replied that his both cards are declined, and marked fraud, and if am in Netherlands.

I took the domain to epik and informed Rob about it, he asked me the price I told him 599, that we have already agreed, and begged him to help me convince the end user, that it's not a fraudulent transaction and that epik is now in charge.
Rob helped me and I messaged the enduser again on Friday telling him he should just try buying it.
He didn't reply me again, but on Sunday I just saw epik sales message, of successful sale and I should make a transfer of the name from dynadot.
I did the transfer with authorized code to my own epik account and renewed for another year, and had it transferred to him immediately to his epik account in less than 6hours total.

Rob sent the fund once I mailed him and thanked him.
Total transaction time didn't take 15hours from when I recieved the information that it has being sold.

That's all....
Thanks all
GOD GRACE GOT Me
My GOD LIVES!!!
Congratulations. What I can see from here is that sometimes prospective buyers can lose interest in purchasing a very good domain name if the price is too low, which may make them to start doubting the value of the domain. Sounds strange, but that's the fact.

19 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2020
zz

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Twylade(f): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2020
There are a lot of ways to make money online. Especially if your business came to a halt due to the lockdown.
But the great news is, we compiled about 17 ways to make money online legitimately. Take a look here, and remember to drop comments.

https://kellyjaydigital..com/2020/03/the-ultimate-guide-on-how-to-make-money.html

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Promxy94:

#MYGODLIVES

I mentioned here few days back, of Dan trying to mess up a sale for me, because of their payment gateway.

This is the full story.
I registered this domain name Washington## business///brokers in king few months back and did a little outbounding no reply.

So last week because this month has been low on sales for me,mostly $100 sales.And I have being believing GOD for a miracle which I believe he will give me, I decided to outbound for the name and increased its asking price to 750. After doing outbounding I got a message from my whois privacy instead of normal mail reply, asking is this you, I began conversations with the enduser who said he could only pay 50 dollars for it. I accepted and asked him to pay and changed the Bin and sent him a dan link to pay for the 50 dollars, and he started forming.

Immediately I received another direct reply message from another enduser again, saying that the domain is worth it, and 750 is good but for now he can pay 500, I told him 599 and changed my bin again and sent him the Dan link.
Immediately he replied that his both cards are declined, and marked fraud, and if am in Netherlands.

I took the domain to epik and informed Rob about it, he asked me the price I told him 599, that we have already agreed, and begged him to help me convince the end user, that it's not a fraudulent transaction and that epik is now in charge.
Rob helped me and I messaged the enduser again on Friday telling him he should just try buying it.
He didn't reply me again, but on Sunday I just saw epik sales message, of successful sale and I should make a transfer of the name from dynadot.
I did the transfer with authorized code to my own epik account and renewed for another year, and had it transferred to him immediately to his epik account in less than 6hours total.

Total transaction time didn't take 15hours from when I recieved the information that it has being sold.

That's all....
Thanks all
GOD GRACE GOT Me
My GOD LIVES!!!

Please what is who is privacy?

What is out bounding?

How can we do whois outbounding?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2020
SH no go even answer you with this names... undecided undecided
tobicool:
Coining a brandable and highly sellable domain name is a gift. I can give you a brandable domain name that can sell for over USD1k.
Instant appraisal valuation from godaddy must exceed USD1k.

I can not secure all the brandable domain names on my list so I am selling the idea of a name that is available that you can secure by yourself.

Cost #5k only per name.

If I give you a domain name and you do the appraisal on godaddy and it is less than USD1k, I will refund you double.

Try me!

Checkout some of my domain name, I am selling on sedo.com

Footdue.com and mymodiste.com

I bought them barely less than two weeks ago.

I have over 20 names better than these! All available.

Godaddy appraisal @ https://uk.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal?isc=insemauc01&gclsrc=aw.ds&&cvosrc=ppc.google.free+domain+valuation&cvo_crid=427545484233&matchtype=e&mkwid=s_pcrid_427545484233_pkw_free+domain+valuation_pmt_e_pdv_m&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjoH0BRD6ARIsAEWO9DvTERGRX1h65SmVThJgk3RfTrZBs3J3iCHUuvzMltTHF4zkO2N_DiwaAsUvEALw_wcB

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2020
tobicool:

I will never scam anyone, I will rather beg you for funds. Godaddy appraisal is also a good yardstick compared to other free appraisal softwares. But my point is that there is more to a name than just picking random available domain name that sounds nice.

I can get you a name that will sure sale if u take it serious. I am only monetizing my service.

Bro, Godaddy Appraisals is not reliable just like any other automated tool out there. They are all the same thing, running on some algorithm that has been programmed. If you are really conversant with Godaddy appraisal you'll easily observe that it prices 80% of the names you submit at $1k range even names that doesn't make sense. At some point big player domain investors at Godaddy's Marketplace voiced their discontent over the appraisal tool because it makes end-users price their names low and when they try to convince the end user on the value/quality of the name this end users references a price they got on Godaddy appraisal which more or less prices all names in the same range. Now my point is Appraisals are not reliable. I stopped using Appraisals 5 years ago and when i see a good name i can tell because of the knowledge i have, so i don't need to rely on any appraisal to tell me what my name is worth. I've sold countless names that appraisal valued at $0.smiley now the thing is if you really want to grow as a Domainer pursue the knowledge not reliance on appraisal bots.
Why i pointed this out is that information like this at times can be misleading.

On the second bolded, if you really have a working formula, why not teach it to the community so everyone can learn and benefit from it....

We are all here to learn and I believe that's why you're here too unless otherwise.

You can check an article written by Keith Deboer on dngeek some time ago, titled "why we hate to love the domain appraisal tools" hope it helps:
https://dngeek.com/2018/10/why-we-love-to-hate-those-domain-appraisal-tools/

Peace cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2020
codemaniacs:

you can take someone's share by knowing their method... you can focus on yourself for years without seeing results and only having experience of 4 years. it takes a lot of time to perfect your own method that's why people need other people to teach them.

offline you need a good location with a good population and a good method.
online you need a website with a good alexa ranking(location) website with high traffic and a good method or you find a website that has these things and you submit your products and wait for the sale.
Ok, but that's not wat i meant by taking someone's share
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2020
fergusen:

As a Trial, Give me 5 unregistered names. If Squadhelp accepts all I will believe you.
And
I will compensate you.
My contacts on my profile cool

Me too o grin but 5 is much o. What of 3/5?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2020
Please how much do i need at a minimum to start this bizz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2020
Does these names qualified as a brandable "viewarc//king
Cornically//king" ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2020
midehill:
Please how much do i need at a minimum to start this bizz

Not how much, but how well did you understand the business before you start investing.

Go and read from the first page

or reach the creator of the thread, enroll in his class and know the basics.

Then start the business gradually.

From there start doing your independent research to gain knowledge while you register names.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2020
DeNoble001:
SH no go even answer you with this names... undecided undecided
SH will frustrate him. This is not 1x and over 2.5 grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2020
alawi5k:
SH will frustrate him. This is not 1x and over 2.5 grin

1x and over 2.5 grin grin Bayern v Chelsea

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2020
gentlewind:
Does these names qualified as a brandable "viewarc//king
Cornically//king" ?

ArcView fit click. Don't know about ViewArc. Cornical is not a word so adding ly to it still doesn't help.

Edit: Try your luck with ViewArc

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Speakout03: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Please who can tutor me on this domin stuff i will be glad.. Also if there is a link ot pdf tutorial please point to it thanks in antispation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Speakout03:
Please who can tutor me on this domin stuff i will be glad.. Also if there is a link ot pdf tutorial please point to it thanks in antispation

Contact the OP of this thread or visit julanky.com
NB: not free.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
eddy42:

Wow, you're really a genius i just registered it, i submitted it to SquadHelp and they approved it immediately then sent me a mail asking for partnership because of the uniqueness of the name.
Oh shit i just got another offer of $2019 right now as i am typing this, you're gifted bro thank you.

Abop wey you,

Go back and register the name is currently available
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Urgent pls.

For those who sell (liquidate) domains for amount like $50 or less on namepros, how do you receive funds?

I'm thinking of using bitcoin
If I use bitcoin, I only need to send my wallet address to the buyer right ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
fergusen:
Urgent pls.

For those who sell (liquidate) domains for amount like $50 or less on namepros, how do you receive funds?

I'm thinking of using bitcoin
If I use bitcoin, I only need to send my wallet address to the buyer right ?

yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
beckplanet:

On the second bolded, if you really have a working formula, why not teach it to the community so everyone can learn and benefit from it....

We are all here to learn and I believe that's why you're here too unless otherwise.

Peace cool

Or use the working formular to sell domains for $xxxx and not GD appraised unregistered ones for less than $20.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
crudedude:

yes
Thanks Bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Channel5:

Abop wey you,

Go back and register the name is currently available

Lol he was being sarcastic grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
crudedude:

Or use the working formular to sell domains for $xxxx and not GD appraised unregistered ones for less than $20.

Hehe
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Promxy94:

#MYGODLIVES

This is the full story.

That's all....
Thanks all
GOD GRACE GOT Me
My GOD LIVES!!!

Congrats on your awesome sale, bro!

Me sef pray for this kind grace and even bigger o.

RenaissanceGuy:
Congratulations. What I can see from here is that sometimes prospective buyers can lose interest in purchasing a very good domain name if the price is too low, which may make them to start doubting the value of the domain. Sounds strange, but that's the fact.

You may be right! I think someone, probably Japty, once told me something along those lines and I have also observed it myself. On a number of times, I have thought someone might have succeeded in selling the names I couldn't sell even at low prices at far higher prices.

Some sales I have seen here of late are altering my views that low prices would help secure sales. I think it's better to charge better price, especially when one will be outbounding. Pitching a low-priced domain name probably makes one to look cheap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
U1:

Congrats on your awesome sale, bro!

Me sef pray for this kind grace and even bigger o.

You may be right! I think someone, probably Japty, once told me something along those lines and I have also observed it myself. On a number of times, I have thought someone might have succeeded in selling the names I couldn't sell even at low prices at far higher prices.

Some sales I have seen here of late are altering my views that low prices would help secure sales. I think it's better to charge better price, especially when one will be outbounding. Pitching a low-priced domain name probably makes one to look cheap.

I also support the view that pricing a domain higher increases its value in the eyes on end-users. I have been guilty of lowering prices from the off just to get quick sales but it doesn't matter, INTEREST in the name at that moment is all that matters. Price isn't always a deciding factor.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Secure this domain name and park....

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
5 letter domain name...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Please if you agree a price with an end user and ready to seal deal via afternic,
After setting afternic ns3 and ns4, the end user need to fill that form again to "reveal price"??

Or you send him a GoDaddy link to purchase from there?

Thank you as you answer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=ikhalyfah post=87924329][/quote]
Use godaddy Link
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
owolabi5:

I only started this biz in 2018

Really??
And what do you have to say about the business...is it a biz you can rely on?

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
AAA593:

Use godaddy Link
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Speakout03: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
ElonMosque:

Contact the OP of this thread or visit julanky.com
NB: not free.
done thanks alot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MichealOlajide, MrSamsung(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.