Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3559999 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2020
2sexycom:
how is he racist? point out what he said that is the true undecided

Black monkey
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Reality11:

-He is not from USA.

-He he hit the BIN of one of my good Geo -Domain which I priced low because it would expire soon.

-He made an offer for one of my brandable.

-He is from Malaysia.

However I might be wrong with the assumption. And it could also be someone being foolish.
that means he is interested in two names you own, am I correct? If yes, are the two domains related? You might want to wait for the domain BIN domain to be paid for. At least, that will make you know his not a tire kicker.

Not being from US is not a yardstick for who is a domainer and who is not.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2020
grandstar:

Black monkey
lol... you are funny or either living in denial until you hear them call you that.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2020
2sexycom:
All these end users that will be viewing your email, even after 5 days of sending the first outbound... what is ya problemu? undecided

I think there might be a glitch in all this email view count of a thing.

80% of my opened mails would be viewed 2+ times. In fact some 5,10,16, I even have 100(between 3hrs) and 78 times(BTW 12hrs) grin. How is this possible?

I've tried experimenting by sending mail from my system to another mail on my phone, Then opening it in different manners and time. My tracker recorded it right.

I think there is something that do occur which the mail tracker would mistook as opening of email.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2020
2sexycom:
that means he is interested in two names you own, am I correct? If yes, are the two domains related? You might want to wait for the domain BIN domain to be paid for. At least, that will make you know his not a tire kicker.

Not being from US is not a yardstick for who is a domainer and who is not.

OK thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2020
Reality11:

I think there might be a glitch in all this email view count of a thing.

80% of my opened mails would be viewed 2+ times. In fact some 5,10,16, I even have 100(between 3hrs) and 78 times(BTW 12hrs) grin. How is this possible?

I've tried experimenting by sending mail from my system to another mail on my phone, Then opening it in different manners and time. My tracker recorded it right.

I think there is something that do occur which the mail tracker would mistook as opening of email.

Yes, that is not disputable. In my own tracker, the glitch comes with the first email because it records views within 1 second of sending it which is very unlikely. but subsequent ones will not be the case, especially if you look at the time or intervals being wide apart.

If the time of the views are different by seconds, it is a glitch but if it is difference by hours or days, it is not.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2020
fasa199:
Austinrimshop// king

Essentialcarpetcleaning// king

Please your scrutiny

@ beckplanet @ideas pro @2sexy and every one. Thanks.

What do you guys think??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2020
IdeasPro:

Outbound marketing at this period in human history looks insane. Imagine sending a message to a potential buyer who has lost his brother, wife, cousin or friend in the coronavirus brouhaha! And if he discovers that you're a black man (i.e. a monkey in his imagination) sending that message at this trying times, he will have every reason to rain curses because you're the monkey spreading the virus diseases.
I hate reading your comments, I dunno why. For some reason, I feel you don't know how to talk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2020
fasa199:

What do you guys think??
Leave it for end users to judge

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2020
grandstar:

Stop being racist.
I'm not being racist because I'm a black man myself. I'm only speaking the words of some whites (not all of them of course) who are racists. If there is anyone who believes in equality in mankind, it's me because I'm a humble servant of God who understand creation and genuinely reverence God Almighty everyday of my life for His awesome wonders.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2020
2sexycom:
how is he racist? point out what he said that is the true undecided
God bless you SIR. Today, I decree favour will come your way. I don't just want to argue this morning when I saw it. You see many people don't read between lines before jumping to conclusion. I'm not a wordsmith but I always mind the words and sentences I publish.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2020
2sexycom:

Yes, that is not disputable. In my own tracker, the glitch comes with the first email because it records views within 1 second of sending it which is very unlikely. but subsequent ones will not be the case, especially if you look at the time or intervals being wide apart.

If the time of the views are different by seconds, it is a glitch but if it is difference by hours or days, it is not.

Which tracker are you using? I use gmass and I think its very OK for me for now and its with reports also. I don't joke with some reports. Like the name I sold 1500 last month, when I did the outbound, it gave a report that an end user viewed the mail like 6 times within 2 hours despite sending it once. So I was skeptical initially about the reports because it was the first time I will see such. Later the person clicked the link 2 times, and this is what I have been waiting for because it was "make offer", but I put BIN of I think 700 on sedo and afternic. So I kept monitoring the update. This gave me a clue may be I have a potential lead. Following day opened it again and clicked the link. After some days he messaged how much, I said he should go and make best offer, then he quoted 3k, then I was like wao... Quickly went to adjust my other price to 3k, and after much argument here and there for 3 days, he later paid 1500 cos claiming corona and so stuffs of uncertainty.
so at times, when you see them opening frequently, they may be interested and desperate, just calm down, and see if they will click the link, if u have that feature, anytime they click the link, you know they are potential follow up you may focus on later and not putting pressure. And at times may be, it can be bot. But my conclusion is that bot can open email but may not click the landing page. So that alone can give you a clue how it may likely end. cos bot can open - As it delivers it get opened straight.
Waiting I know self, I dey give my oga advice? grin grin

And I will advice some interested dominers to use Gmail template or similar customized templates, that can be downloaded free on webstore. So that you can make it looks professional and colorful and atttractive, adding screenshot and files in between lines as the case may be, even adding signatures making it looks like a company and a boss instead of regular Gmail that will look like an individual. You can increase your lead with that.
Probably I will screenshot sample later when on the system .

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
I hate reading your comments, I dunno why. For some reason, I feel you don't know how to talk.
Please, how do you mean? Have we crossed our paths before? Making a statement that is factual from someone's end and not mine is hatred? Well for your statement alone this morning, I"ll mind my business and not make any comment here. At least, I value my time because time is of the essence. Have a great day!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2020
IdeasPro:

God bless you SIR. Today, I decree favour will come your way. I don't just want to argue this morning when I saw it. You see many people don't read between lines before jumping to conclusion. I'm not a wordsmith but I always mind the words and sentences I publish.
Na na u don become pastor o grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
It is too early.

Many hate outbounding. So they have found excuse not too work hard. I received two offers from USA last month. I accepted it. I did outbound before the outbreak. If we are reporting sales and not rejections, they won't be discouraging people not to work.

Happy New Month Family!

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Congrats man

Simpsonrocket:
HAPPY NEW MONTHS HOUSE.

MY MARCH SALES REPORT
Chesapeakerealtors.com
Price: $100
Venue: DAN (outbound)

Solarelpaso.com
Price: $250
Venue: Afternic (inbound)

Arkansascares.com
Price: $250
Venue: GoDaddy auction (inbound)

Lakeworthlawyer.com
Price: $150
Venue: DAN (outbound)

I had to endure 5months without sales before finally hitting it last month. I thank God for everything. I also thank iykepromotions and other bosses in the house for keeping this thread alive.
More sales to us all...

Please let's keep social distance because of the pandemic in the world today. Avoid gathering that is more than 20 both online grin and offline.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SuleimanKano(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Good morning fam.

Are this domain good pick? Am I over pricing?:

ColumbusAutoShop.com
TempeMachineShop.com
Iowadrycleaning.com
Zenphotoworks.com

I have sent couple of outbound although with feedback not interested, how much, we might be interested in the future, etc.

Guidance did be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sleevia: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
how? Why are you guys finding his comment offensive?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Mazi
Take it easy
AwesomeDuru:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2020
IdeasPro:

Please, how do you mean? Have we crossed our paths before? Making a statement that is factual from someone's end and not mine is hatred? Well for Well for your statement alone this morning, I"ll mind my business and not make any comment here. At least, I value my time because time is of the essence. Have a great day!

Ah baba, no try am o abeg! No throw the baby and the bathe water join

Happy new month guys...

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2020
priceaction:

Which tracker are you using? I use gmass and I think its very OK for me for now and its with reports also. I don't joke with some reports. Like the name I sold 1500 last month, when I did the outbound, it gave a report that an end user viewed the mail like 6 times within 2 hours despite sending it once. So I was skeptical initially about the reports because it was the first time I will see such. Later the person clicked the link 2 times, and this is what I have been waiting for because it was "make offer", but I put BIN of I think 700 on sedo and afternic. So I kept monitoring the update. This gave me a clue may be I have a potential lead. Following day opened it again and clicked the link. After some days he messaged how much, I said he should go and make best offer, then he quoted 3k, then I was like wao... Quickly went to adjust my other price to 3k, and after much argument here and there for 3 days, he later paid 1500 cos claiming corona and so stuffs of uncertainty.
so at times, when you see them opening frequently, they may be interested and desperate, just calm down, and see if they will click the link, if u have that feature, anytime they click the link, you know they are potential follow up you may focus on later and not putting pressure. And at times may be, it can be bot. But my conclusion is that bot can open email but may not click the landing page. So that alone can give you a clue how it may likely end. cos bot can open - As it delivers it get opened straight.

And I will advice some interested dominers to use Gmail template or similar customized templates, that you can be downloaded free on webstore. So that you can make it looks professional and colorful and atttractive, adding screenshot and files in between lines as the case may be, even adding signatures making it looks like a company and a boss instead of regular Gmail that will look like an individual. You can increase your lead with that.
hello boss
Thanks for this insight but my first question is how would I go about customized template ? And can I do this with an android phone ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2020
priceaction:

And I will advice some interested dominers to use Gmail template or similar customized templates, that you can be downloaded free on webstore. So that you can make it looks professional and colorful and atttractive, adding screenshot and files in between lines as the case may be, even adding signatures making it looks like a company and a boss instead of regular Gmail that will look like an individual. You can increase your lead with that.
Really good one. Please share the screenshot boss. God bless you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2020
SuleimanKano:
Good morning fam.

Are this domain good pick? Am I over pricing?:

ColumbusAutoShop.com
TempeMachineShop.com
Iowadrycleaning.com
Zenphotoworks.com

I have sent couple of outbound although with feedback not interested, how much, we might be interested in the future, etc.

Guidance did be appreciated.

Thanks
Number 1 and 3 ain't bad.

But personally, I don't seem to fancy State/ state capital names.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2020
zz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2020
priceaction:

I just sent you a mail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2020
codemaniacs:

IdeasPro, AwesomeDuru is right you don't know how to talk.... no African says "I'm a black man myself" they either give their ethnicity, country or village.

Africans have melanin which is also found in trees, soil e.t.c you don't hear europeans saying trees are black or soil is black.

to use the words you used, you may be white supremacist on a Nigerian forum. if you are African then you have a long a way to go in removing your colonial mentality.
he simply stated facts, most of us really hate to hear the truth..

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2020
zz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ibrutex(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2020
beckplanet:

Stay away from dot net, focus on dot com at the moment. I used to own alot of 4 letter dot nets 3 years back. Never had any luck selling them and hence won't recommend them. If you're new in the biz shift attention to geo names for now, when you make quick flips you can start investing heavily. But for now all you might need are names that brings quick returns, and that is in geo names niche. Wish you all the best

Peace cool

@ beckplanet can I private chat you please, Its about my domains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2020
xori, might not get it, my gmail used here has been deactivated long time ago.

Electricboy:

I just sent you a mail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2020
codemaniacs:

most Africans know most white people have anti-African sentiments. the way he constructed the sentence was odd to some users.

its not about "most of us really hate to hear the truth" its about someone claiming to be African indirectly promoting negativity on a Nigerian forum.

ok sir, I think I understand you now, I think we should let that slide now.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2020
is it just me or has anyone noticed that apart from the names on the 1st and 2nd page of brandpa, other pages are filled with average, not so Fancy and sensible names ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2020
priceaction:

my tracker don't seem to work...I don't know why.

Please do you have any solution to that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: vizboy(m), Oshiofe, Darey207(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.