Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3559939 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Electricboy:

ok sir, I think I understand you now, I think we should let that slide now.....

I no longer judge names o. Our eyes are different.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ok, this is it, I am taking it as business as it is. My method may not fit to another person, but i expanded little and went to work about what i read in a guy's thread on NP. So work your self out on what you like and with real patience. Nobody will spoon feed you, note that.
Note, my portfolio not even up to 20, but i am building something i can rely on in the next 3 years or so by acquiring or registering what i believe are sellable names in the future. Make God help me... grin grin grin

Only for my inbound methods which is stressful and tiring a bit but.............YOU...KNOW......
1. the name of the template i used is GMAIL TEMPLATES, free on chrome store, only PC
2. This is my latest campaign started about 2 days ago, below. I was not happy because of corona stuff on end users but i need to do something too since i am at sit at home , so instead of eating my wife's food and entering kitchen all the time looking for what is not lost tongue.
3. Gmass free version too, 50 mails in 24hours with full report. It has been discussed there several times.
4. Patience and know when to follow up.

23 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Xo this is only one firm that clicked it and visited the landing page yesterday while others just opened the mail, and left according to the Gmass reports. some got blocked or bounced, and you likely know why.The funniest thing is that this particular one that opened is from colombia which happen to own the original ".co" extension am campaigning and the company looks big with Exact D.N. Matching and small difference. Time will tell. I never finish extracting mails.... still looking for more potential end users.

By the way, if you have the knowledge of editing the gmail templates, please there are tens of different free ones, dont use same all through if you want to. so that you people wont be targeting same end user with the same format and template, be creative and be original. What will sell will sell, by God's grace.
And if you can build or re-edit the template, please teach us too when you see it and share it with us here. There is html codes on the free version so that you can design your own column . i think. thank you all. and more sales to you all.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
priceaction:
Xo this is only one firm that click it and visit the landing page yesterday while others just opened the mail, and left according to the Gmass reports. some got blocked or bounced, and you likely know why.The funniest thing is that this particular one that opened is from colombia which happen to own the original ".co" extension am campaigning and the company looks big with Exact D.N. Matching and small difference. Time will tell. I never finish extracting mails.... still looking for more potential end users.

By the way, if you have the knowledge of editing the gmail templates, please there are tens of different free ones, dont use same all through if you want to. so that you people wont be targeting same end user with the same format and template, be creative and be original. What will sell will sell, by God's grace.
And if you can build or re-edit the template, please teach us too when you see it and share it with us here. There is [b]html [/b]codes on the free version so that you can design your own column . i think. thank you all. and more sales to you all.

Really Brilliant

Can i Dm I so much love this idea

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
****1st sale's alert****

HT: approximately 1yr

Sold for $3.5k

April//Fool//com

cheesy grin

Happy domaining

34 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
priceaction:
Xo this is only one firm that clicked it and visit the landing page yesterday while others just opened the mail, and left according to the Gmass reports. some got blocked or bounced, and you likely know why.The funniest thing is that this particular one that opened is from colombia which happen to own the original ".co" extension am campaigning and the company looks big with Exact D.N. Matching and small difference. Time will tell. I never finish extracting mails.... still looking for more potential end users.

And if you can build or re-edit the template, please teach us too when you see it and share it with us here. There is [b]html [/b]codes on the free version so that you can design your own column . i think. thank you all. and more sales to you all.
Does this tracking work on phones. I added the extension on my chrome but it's not showing when send mails
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
logik29:
my tracker don't seem to work...I don't know why.

Please do you have any solution to that?
Which one you use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hi guys.
Here to share my little experience sending outbound in this period of pandemics.
No sales yet o. But i am not relenting.
I keep sending outbound everyday tho and so far ive being getting positive replies so far.

I start my outbound letters by asking prospects how they are doing during in this period of pandemics
And end it with STAY SAFE.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
2sexycom:
how is he racist? point out what he said that is the true undecided
assuming that a white man sees him as a monkey is racist of him..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Reality11:

-He is not from USA.

-He he hit the BIN of one of my good Geo -Domain which I priced low because it would expire soon.

-He made an offer for one of my brandable.

-He is from Malaysia.

However I might be wrong with the assumption. And it could also be someone being foolish.
could be abdulbasit

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Depressed101:
could be abdulbasit

Why so?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
;DHello house!
I just stumbled on my first domain registration which is crypt//pools//com and its still unsold but it gets a lot of traffic esp from China( I dey suspect Bots). Do any think if this domain has prospect or is it "outboundable".. if yes lemme start aggressive outbound on it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Reality11:

Why so?
he's based in malaysia
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
.io tld anybody? I dont see alot of .io flips
I thought there was a rush in .io domains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Depressed101:
he's based in malaysia

A big domain investor?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
have intention of regging an LLN .io domain which other extention are taken but its very expensive and dot io sales arn't like dot com.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
codemaniacs:

IdeasPro, AwesomeDuru is right you don't know how to talk.... no African says "I'm a black man myself" they either give their ethnicity, country or village.

Africans have melanin which is also found in trees, soil e.t.c you don't hear europeans saying trees are black or soil is black.

to use the words you used, you may be white supremacist on a Nigerian forum. if you are African then you have a long a way to go in removing your colonial mentality.

Ideaspro, first of all sorry. As for Awesomeduru, you're one of the few that have ever said I don't know how to talk. Anyone here can read all my past posts and try and pick out bad language or insults. I try earnestly to avoid the 2. At best, a difference in opinions may be what you're referring to and I have a right to hold on to my views. You also have that right.

Ideaspro, I just returned back from England. I was last there in 2014 for holidays. I went in January this year and came back about 10days ago.

I know you're not racist but it seemed as though you "accept it". Thinking their calling you monkey is wrong. If they were to think negatively of you, they'll probably just think you're a Nigerian scammer. A monkey will be the last thing on the mind. Even the word n*****r may not surface.

We should get rid of such negative thinking as you shut doors to yourself unconsciously. You deceive yourself that there is a glass ceiling where none exists. When I first got to London, I used to be initially worried about being in rich white neighborhoods as I've heard nasty stories about what has happened to blacks in some. I had no reason to fear as those incidences happened in America. In London, no one send!

A Nigerian Uber driver picked us up in London and took us to the hospital. After he dropped us, I told my sister that he must be Jamaican. She said no that he was Nigerian, that he had a Yoruba name. (She paid for the Uber). I said from the way he spoke, he must have been born here. She said if he was born here, he won't be caught being a Uber driver. That kids born here have middle-class aspirations.

It was the same guy who came back to pick us up. We spoke at length and he said he arrived in the UK in 1989 and never planned to stay but eventually did. All his 3 kids were born in the UK. The eldest is an investment banker. One is in uni and the last is still in secondary school if I'm correct. They all have middle-class aspirations or even higher. My sister was so correct.

I meant no harm. You seem like a nice guy. One love.

ideaspro, awesomeduru

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
James39:
have intention of regging an LLN .io domain which other extention are taken but its very expensive and dot io sales arn't like dot com.
i think its mainly crypto base
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
priceaction:

Which one you use?
snovio
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Happy new month beloved friends. Wishing us all Gods love; the domaing world needs u. Stay Safe.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
I hate reading your comments, I dunno why. For some reason, I feel you don't know how to talk.
gringringrin

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
I think IdeasPro means well. Only that he is always emphasizing that the whites see us as black monkeys. Other than that, his posts are very informative.

Come to think of it, I never even noticed until it was brought up now. Some things are meant to be over looked and not taken serious.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
I have this domain in my portfolio
Alaskaautorentals/king

Newsolarroofs/king

Atlantataxiservice/king

Are they good enough for outbound
Am a newbie
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Reality11:

A big domain investor?
yeah
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Geofavor:
I think IdeasPro means well. Only that he is always emphasizing that the whites see us as black monkeys. Other than that, his posts are very informative.

Come to think of it, I never even noticed until it was brought up now. Some things are meant to be over looked and not taken serious.
not when it comes to racism.
They say charity begins from home, i am very sure if he made that statement as an employee of an int'l company and a co-worker complains he will lose his job. Racism is not taken lightly.

He should accept correction and move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hello FAM
Any idea on how to pitch the singular of a city+service to the owner of a city+ services?
thanks in anticipation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
grandstar:

Stop being racist.

Comprehension is a skill, you lack and that's a big flaw

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jayboltz:
Hello FAM
Any idea on how to pitch the singular of a city+service to the owner of a city+ services?
thanks in anticipation

It doesn't work this why oo. Haba
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Josmila:

Comprehension is a skill, you lack and that's a big flaw

I fully comprehend. I'm using reverse psychology here

By suggesting they are calling you a monkey, you're insulting yourself, your race. It is you this time doing the insult, not them.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
logik29:
snovio
OK. I am using gmass as stated for campaigns but anything I can lay my hand on to extract. How do you use snovio for multiple extractions since they only give I think 50 mails access per mail per month? Do u mind sharing, or you have paaod version?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
I finally signed up on SquadHelp. But some things are a bit unclear to me even after reading several help articles. I wish someone here with experience using the platform can help.

1. I found out the best option for submission is "Premium," which requires using coins ($1 each). Are these coins refunded if a name is rejected?

2. I also saw an option to apply points for a 50% discount when I tested the "buy coins" feature. It seemed like the discount was applied when I checked that option and I was surprised. I read that one is supposed to get the points from contests and I have not taken part in any. Are you given some points when you first sign up?

3. Finally, I was asked to suggest a price, with the caveat that my submission may be rejected if it's too high. cheesy I thought they'd suggest one. How do you guys price the domains you submit to them, please?

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
U1:
I finally signed up on SquadHelp. But some things are a bit unclear to me even after reading several help articles. I wish someone here with experience using the platform can help.

1. I found out the best option for submission is "Premium," which requires using coins ($1 each). Are these coins refunded if a name is rejected?

2. I also saw an option to apply points for a 50% discount when I tested the "buy coins" feature. It seemed like the discount was applied when I checked that option and I was surprised. I read that one is supposed to get the points from contests and I have not taken part in any. Are you given some points when you first sign up?

3. Finally, I was asked to suggest a price, with the caveat that my submission may be rejected if it's too high. cheesy I thought they'd suggest one. How do you guys price the domains you submit to them, please?

Thanks in anticipation.

I have a little experience.

1. No refunds for listing names.
2. You are given points upon signing up.
3. Put 1500, if accepted, you can opt to increase to whatever amount you like.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Telegram234(m), Natural2Heal, Rem4th and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.