Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3559131 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2020
fucc12:
i think its mainly crypto base

What about techs?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2020
To the bosses in the house including @Promxy94, IdeasPro, iKhalyfah and others

Would appreciate if you can answer this question for me.

1) Is there a way to send over 100 messages from a gmail account. Although, I read online that outbound messages are limited to 500 per day, I found out that my message gets blocked and my account locked if I send anything over 120 recipients. I currently have 3 gmail accounts I used for cold emailing but I prefer to just do everything from a single account.

2) Do you add price to your sales email? or do you asked them to make an offer for it? What's the best approach?

3) Do you include a single link or all of the links where your domain is listed in your sales email?

4) (Any solution for this?) I include a "if not interested, reply with.." note to gauge interest and avoid spamming a lead.. But I'm thinking, I might be losing out on potential customers as a result of this. As some leads might not just be okay with the price at the time but rather than tell you this, they would just reply your message with "Not interested." I've experienced this before.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Shuu? A domain was sold for $390 on SH

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buzx: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Hi, guys. I have some questions to ask. I'm trying to wrap my head around this stuff.

1. When you see an expired domain you like, do you just search it on different sites that sells domain to purchase it? I did this and it says domain already registered.

2. How do you purchase an expired domain cheap? Like $6. Can I have a list of websites you guys you for cheap domain?

3. If a potential buyer already has a functioning website, do you still send them a mail?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Promxy94:
My GOD LIVES!!!

Sold a domain in king for $599
Hold time less than few hours...

GOD GRACE GOT Me

My GOD LIVES....
congrats boss, hope you dont mind sharing your outbound process. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2020
Promxy94:
My GOD LIVES!!!

GOD GRACE GOT Me

My GOD LIVES....
Congratulations boss.

How many outbound emails did you send?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Abdulasod:

Congratulations boss.

How many outbound emails did you send?

Just two it's GOD GRACE

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2020
NkShallom:
congrats boss, hope you dont mind sharing your outbound process. Thanks

Same outbound process you know...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2020
grandstar:

Can i please have a sample of your domain sales letter? Thanks in advance

Still the same type of sales letter that has been shared here countless of time.

IT IS GOD GRACE...

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2020
micynute94:
To the bosses in the house including @Promxy94, IdeasPro, iKhalyfah and others

Would appreciate if you can answer this question for me.

1) Is there a way to send over 100 messages from a gmail account. Although, I read online that outbound messages are limited to 500 per day, I found out that my message gets blocked and my account locked if I send anything over 120 recipients. I currently have 3 gmail accounts I used for cold emailing but I prefer to just do everything from a single account.

2) Do you add price to your sales email? or do you asked them to make an offer for it? What's the best approach?

3) Do you include a single link or all of the links where your domain is listed in your sales email?

4) (Any solution for this?) I include a "if not interested, reply with.." note to gauge interest and avoid spamming a lead.. But I'm thinking, I might be losing out on potential customers as a result of this. As some leads might not just be okay with the price at the time but rather than tell you this, they would just reply your message with "Not interested." I've experienced this before.

Thanks a lot.
I will answer number one for you. Yes with google Gmass u can send thousands of emails with ur single gmail account. Its a gmail addon extension.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2020
Promxy94:

Still the same type of sales letter that has been shared here countless of time.

IT IS GOD GRACE...

I have one or 2. I'll just like to have another
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Promxy94:

Just two it's GOD GRACE

What's the domain name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2020
Promxy94:

IT IS GOD GRACE...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Geofavor:

My GOD LIVES....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Promxy94:
My GOD LIVES!!!

GOD GRACE GOT Me

My GOD LIVES....
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Promxy94:

My GOD LIVES....
Congrats sir, Geo domain ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2020
My people make I ginger una small with sales report

Name - weatseatlleplumbing.com
Reg- connectreseller —$1.99
Time- August 2019
Sold- $450 —Dan.com

The factor here was timing and grace. Noticed I have always outbounded at wrong times so I outbounded in it again after a lot of time at exactly 8am westseattle time. And the buy offered $350 which I countered to $450 and he agreed.
Payment was made this morning and transfer process is ongoing.

I been don give up on the name before though but I thank God, y’all for keeping the spirit alive and the drive that this is a soft money maker if you can read, research and be consistent.

Must have outbounded on it over 5 times using different methods till this clicked.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk.

Disregard all typos and brevity!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Does the gmass work now without having your mails in spam or getting your mail blocked?

dairykidd:

I will answer number one for you. Yes with google Gmass u can send thousands of emails with ur single gmail account. Its a gmail addon extension.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2020
To those who might be interested and not be aware: Namecheap is currently offering a .com promo for $5.88 (excluding ICAN fee) using the code TLDMAPR20.

You can register (just) 5 domains using the promo code.

dairykidd:

You forgot to mention that only paid options enable you to do that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2020
ElonMosque:
Shuu? A domain was sold for $390 on SH
I don't want to bring us down but it might be a Nigerian that sold it.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by webaccounts(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!
cox email settings iPhone
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2020
djpoepe:

Time- August 2019
Sold- $450 —Dan.com

The factor here was timing and grace. Noticed I have always outbounded at wrong times so I outbounded in it again after a lot of time at exactly 8am westseattle time. And the buy offered $350 which I countered to $450 and he agreed.

I been don give up on the name before though but I thank God, y’all for keeping the spirit alive and the drive that this is a soft money maker if you can read, research and be consistent.

Must have outbounded on it over 5 times using different methods till this clicked.

Congrats, bro. More sales. What a way to start your day! grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2020
Electricboy:

Congrats sir, Geo domain ?

Yea geo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2020
U1:
To those who might be interested and not be aware: Namecheap is currently offering a .com promo for $5.88 (excluding ICAN fee) using the code TLDMAPR20.

You can register (just) 5 domains using the promo code.

You forgot to mention that only paid options enable you to do that.

Look at this man...Were u expecting to make money without spending
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2020
viktor88:

I don't want to bring us down but it might be a Nigerian that sold it.

Hmm....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2020
djpoepe:
Does the gmass work now without having your mails in spam or getting your mail blocked?

Your gmail will never get blocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2020
djpoepe:

Time- August 2019
Sold- $450 —Dan.com

Congratulations bro.

I have just gained some tips from you.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2020
Hello domainers, I want to registered a domain at porkbun. If Hopefully I make sale within the first 60 days, will I be able to transfer the domain to the buyer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2020
may God bless beckplanet for me

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2020
Electricboy:
may God bless beckplanet for me

Oya share the sales report oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2020
bologzy:
Hello domainers, I want to registered a domain at porkbun. If Hopefully I make sale within the first 60 days, will I be able to transfer the domain to the buyer?

NOPE. You can push to another porkbun account or wait until 60 days based on the agreement with the buyer. If your domain is good enough, buyers can understand and open a porkbun account just for the sake of having that domain. Some are stubbornly loyal to GoDaddy. Worry less about the transfer process, just buy good domains.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Underdawgg and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.