Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539721 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 2:28am On Apr 04, 2020
Yes but you still give them a room to make an offer.
That way it isn’t buy or don’t buy! They just know your pricing and you can both negotiate to a favorable point for both parties.
For the domain, the previous price was $1k and then slashed to $500. Buyer responded with an offer of $350 which still makes sense but I just countered to $450 with a reason that I needed to pay fees. He replied instantly with an Ok let’s deal.

In all your outbounds, always give a room for communication. If they really want it you will reach an agreement

micynute94:

Hi boss, do you add the price of your domain at the beginning of your sales email or at the end?

Since you already included two prices (one with a strikethrough), it's safe to assume you don't ask your leads to make an offer. You just tell the price. Just like Oga Iyke price slash email, right?

Thanks a lot boss.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by whitewalker673(m): 2:34am On Apr 04, 2020
Promxy94:
My GOD LIVES!!!

Sold a domain in king for $599
Hold time less than few hours...

GOD GRACE GOT Me

My GOD LIVES....
Boss!!
You way soft!!
Congrats ooh i could remember one time you wanted to quit domaining because of no sales. That your story has been what has been keeping me going.
More sales to us all!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eliok(m): 2:50am On Apr 04, 2020
DrXavierCage:
Hello everyone. Does anyone know who can help me receive paypal payments from paypal?
open a simple foreign PayPal that can receive. Anyone at all.

Add your visa card.
Withdraw to naija bank.

Lesotho, uae, other countries PayPal should do.
Any Nigeria bank visa card with EU presence branch will do . enof said

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 2:53am On Apr 04, 2020
djpoepe:
Yes but you still give them a room to make an offer.
That way it isn’t buy or don’t buy! They just know your pricing and you can both negotiate to a favorable point for both parties.
For the domain, the previous price was $1k and then slashed to $500. Buyer responded with an offer of $350 which still makes sense but I just countered to $450 with a reason that I needed to pay fees. He replied instantly with an Ok let’s deal.

In all your outbounds, always give a room for communication. If they really want it you will reach an agreement

Thanks a lot for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 3:22am On Apr 04, 2020
Just as I thought. I don't think GMASS will increase your sending limits. It can only improve your delivery rate.

Concerning the message limit one can send via gmail. This article explains the factors involved, which confirmed my earlier suspicion:

https://www.gmass.co/blog/how-many-emails-can-you-really-send-with-gmass-and-gmail/

Thanks a lot for taking your time to provide more insight... Una too much..

cc: diarykidd, U1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Topsy0426(m): 3:33am On Apr 04, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-VxuUS6DV4hI/XoVqVBtBeYI/AAAAAAAAHIk/4fX8HHGNSEIVd1Z_nUoizXl4YUPDIdC_gCK4BGAsYHg/s400/how-to-grow-rich-in-nigeria.jpg[/img]
How To Grow Rich In Nigeria

The major reason for poverty and economic problems in Nigeria is the lack of many inventors and thinkers. In this part of the world, we have been trained to follow the footsteps of a successful black man. It is a belief that failure is a sin and this culture has deprived thousands of people of trying out new things, which outcome would have been productive to the society. We need to understand that following the footsteps of a successful person does not guarantee our own success. Rather thinking does...

>>> Thinking makes the difference. Think about how Nairaland started; the brain (Oluwaseun Osewa) behind this great forum had to think to come up with this platform, I and you might not have been here if not for him. There are many things we can do with our potentials. We have a hobby, interests, and skill (something we love and enjoy doing), all we need is to think of how unique and excellent we can make things work for our good. "THINKERS ARE BUILDERS." You can not be rich in a poor country and your country can't be rich without your influence and potentials".
>>> Thinking about an awesome idea should be backed up with action against all odds.

Many Nigerians today are only concerned in money-making, there is no problem with that but the dilemma is on how they intend in doing so. Working for others to earn a living is the most common in Nigeria. The fact remains that employees are faced with series of challenges in their place of work, most of which result in a sack from the boss, resignation from workers and if you manage to escape this, you can not run away from retirement. How many bankers own a bank after rendering selfless services?

How many petrol attendants establish their own petrol station after working for many years? Of course, not so many of them. The difference between an employee and an employer is the ability to think, create and work things out. Take a moment, think of the best you can become don't wait for a perfect condition START NOW. People shouldn't get carried away with a lack of capital. Pitch your idea to the right investors. Think and be independent

>>> Stop working hard and start working smart, USE YOUR POTENTIALS to explore today. Do something you have always wished you could do, TAKE THE RISK and WIN. Make what you love doing worth doing well, THINK AND GROW RICH

If this post has been helpful kindly comment and share, thank you

Source: https://www.fortizolight.com/2020/04/how-to-grow-rich-in-nigeria.html
Read My Post On How To Generate Business Ideas
Your Host Fortizo Light

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 4:23am On Apr 04, 2020
dayjeee:
I registered a name on purkborn. How do i change the name server and list it for sale...i dont understand their site well

Google is your friend, most of what you'll be locking for is there. If you even check porkbun website you'll still find it.

Developed the habit of seeking for information or solution on your own, It would help you in this business.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2020
How do i reply this mail?

"Do you have a web traffic report for this domain?
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2020
nkeona:
How do i reply this mail?

"Do you have a web traffic report for this domain?
Thanks
visit the domain name as many times as possible, then go to Dan and screenshot the stats from on there and send to him with the message "Hello, attached are the stats for the domain from where it's parked. It's for last month alone. Kind regards" And then you wait. The stats shouldn't be too much lest it becomes suspicious, just make it like 112 or 146, not a round number. It's business, you're welcome.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2020
djpoepe:
My people make I ginger una small with sales report

Name - weatseatlleplumbing.com
Reg- connectreseller —$1.99
Time- August 2019
Sold- $450 —Dan.com

The factor here was timing and grace. Noticed I have always outbounded at wrong times so I outbounded in it again after a lot of time at exactly 8am westseattle time. And the buy offered $350 which I countered to $450 and he agreed.
Payment was made this morning and transfer process is ongoing.

I been don give up on the name before though but I thank God, y’all for keeping the spirit alive and the drive that this is a soft money maker if you can read, research and be consistent.

Must have outbounded on it over 5 times using different methods till this clicked.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk.

Disregard all typos and brevity!

By the way, bro, could that name be "West Seattle Plumbing"? Just curious.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2020
U1:

By the way, bro, could that name be "West Seattle Plumbing"? Just curious.
Yes, it's West Seattle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2020
beckplanet:

Yeah won a contest last month.
The challenge is you got to submit alot of unregistered names(sometimes quality names) and risk losing/exposing them to be registered. Just like Squadhelp contest. They haven't addressed the issue of Names getting registered by Unsuspecting Contest Holders (CH).

Peace smiley

I submitted this name to SH, it was rejected. then to BB. later checked and saw that it has been registered. so I removed it from BB queue to save my $1.

congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2020
2020 ACQUISITION
PS: No one should visit the domains and start sending useless offers.
minijacket.com.
tissuesurgery.com.
gosurgeon.com.
chimneydesigns.com.
swimmingpoolwork.com.
travelinsures.com.
lawnconsulting.com.
stairservices.com.
organiclamps.com.
organicelectric.com.
and more......

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
visit the domain name as many times as possible, then go to Dan and screenshot the stats from on there and send to him with the message "Hello, attached are the stats for the domain from where it's parked. It's for last month alone. Kind regards" And then you wait. The stats shouldn't be too much lest it becomes suspicious, just make it like 112 or 146, not a round number. It's business, you're welcome.

Eziokwu??!!

Visit domain deceitfully in April and send as March report?

Make I dey learn sha. Hope una go come back and tell us how it all went.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGBEDA101: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2020
therealMcCain:

I submitted this name to SH, it was rejected. then to BB. later checked and saw that it has been registered. so I removed it from BB queue to save my $1.

congrats

I like that your VACOVIA, just checked and it's registered.

Will be a good fit for Vacation , resort, Travel and tourism brand.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
2020 ACQUISITION
minijacket.com.
tissuesurgery.com.
gosurgeon.com.
chimneydesigns.com.
swimmingpoolwork.com.
travelinsures.com.
lawnconsulting.com.
stairservices.com.
organiclamps.com.
organicelectric.com.
and more......

I like tissuesurgery and swimming pool work. Both should sell fast

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2020
tranxo:

Eziokwu??!!

If it has no traffic, state so. I see no reason for being deceitful.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2020
AwesomeDuru:

Wow, is this the advice you'll give?
Is this not fraud and scam
Would you be happy if you wanted to buy something and the seller does what you just advised this guy.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
2020 ACQUISITION
minijacket.com.
tissuesurgery.com.
gosurgeon.com.
chimneydesigns.com.
swimmingpoolwork.com.
travelinsures.com.
lawnconsulting.com.
stairservices.com.
organiclamps.com.
organicelectric.com.
and more......

Nice acquisitions sir, were all these gotten from expireddomains.net ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2020
Electricboy:

Nice acquisitions sir, were all these gotten from expireddomains.net ?
yes except minijacket.com, tissuesurgery.com, chimneydesigns.com, swimmingpoolwork.com and stairservices.com.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2020
Reality11:

Wow, is this the advice you'll give?
Is this not fraud and scam
Would you be happy if you wanted to buy something and the seller does what you just advised this guy.
tranxo:

Eziokwu??!!

Lol. When I made that comment, I braced myself up for hypocritical comments such as these that would soon start pouring in.

It is scam and fraud but one of our sales letter here boldly stated that "...the domain receives lots of online traffic (even when it doesn't) which will be beneficial to your business"

It is scam and fraud but the domains you have sold you did not boldly tell the buyer such handregs are new and have no traffic whatsoever. Smh. Which end-user do you think would buy your handregs for $500 if it were that useless?

Like I said earlier, it's business, if you were looking to make heaven I'd have given an alternative advice.

Regards

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2020
happy weekend guys

please which website can we check domains that were just sold so that I can get familiar with the domain name combinations and types that sell.

thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2020
bologzy:
happy weekend guys

please which website can we check domains that were just sold so that I can get familiar with the domain name combinations and types that sell.

thank you.
Check namepros under domain names sales report. You can Google it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Lol. When I made that comment, I braced myself up for hypocritical comments such as these that would soon start pouring in.

It is scam and fraud but one of our sales letter here boldly stated that "...the domain receives lots of online traffic (even when it doesn't) which will be beneficial to your business"

It is scam and fraud but the domains you have sold you did not boldly tell the buyer such handregs are new and have no traffic whatsoever. Smh. Which end-user do you think would buy your handregs for $500 if it were that useless?

Like I said earlier, it's business, if you were looking to make heaven I'd have given an alternative advice.

Regards

Since I learnt more on domaining myself, after my paid tutorial.

Recently no where in my sales letter do I tell the buyers that it receives alot of traffic, as a geo domain, the buyer should know that exact match Domains are good because people tend to type them easily.

I noticed most buyers who ask all those traffic questions mostly don't end up buying the names.

I just pitch my name to you, and a good buyer will see the good in the name and build up the traffic himself...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Promxy94:

Since I learnt more on domaining myself, after my paid tutorial.

Recently no where in my sales letter do I tell the buyers that it receives alot of traffic, as a geo domain, the buyer should know that exact match Domains are good because people tend to type them easily.

I noticed most buyers who ask all those traffic questions mostly don't end up buying the names.

I just pitch my name to you, and a good buyer will see the good in the name and build up the traffic himself...

GBAM! Once I noticed that buyers can see the traffic stat for the domain on DAN, I just hid the chart

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2020
AwesomeDuru:

Regards

Rule one, dont make any claim you cant prove. It is not everybody that uses the line of lots of traffic. In outbounding to endusers, it is not required to state that it is a handreg.

you are supposed to see the errors of your post as pointed by others but you are taking a defensive stance and calling folks hypocrites.

If someone screenshots this and puts it up on Namepros to spite nigerians, folks will start crying. we are the architect of the blacklist we have earned online.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
AwesomeDuru:

Regards
One of "OUR" sales letter...? You and who is this "our?"

You are now using a sales letter, probably structured for a traffic domain as a generic sales letter? And you do not see the need to edit and restructure it in line with the true status of the domain you are outbounding? Your sense is really overflowing.

I will not waste more time on someone that will even copy another person's name and reg number during an exam. And since you are the custodian of the way to heaven, and the way to hell, I will still sit back and watch your hypocritical stance unfold.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
bologzy:
happy weekend guys

thank you.

namebio.com and dnjournal.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
please who has a link or page to beckplanet brandable analysis sometimes ago? seems i have lost it and i have not studied it. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
tranxo:

One of "OUR" sales letter...? You and who is this "our?"

You are now using a sales letter, probably structured for a traffic domain as a generic sales letter? And you do not see the need to edit and restructure it in line with the true status of the domain you are outbounding? Your sense is really overflowing.

I will not waste more time on someone that will even copy another person's name and reg number during an exam. And since you are the custodian of the way to heaven, and the way to hell, I will still sit back and watch your hypocritical stance unfold.

You're very stu.pid for not knowing how to make your comments without adding insults. The advice I gave wasn't even for you in the first place. I didn't force a gun to the head of the individual I gave the advice to make him follow it compulsorily. It is idio.ts like you who go about sticking their noses down businesses that don't concern them.

Isn't it funny how you still mention reg. number when the rest of us have already done and dusted mat. numbers. You obviously didn't do well in Jamb to even think of taking up advanced studies. Dimwitted fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
ElonMosque:

Legalwealth
Boss please how reliable is Legalwealth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: bizbro, dayboh2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.